Training Supervisor, Mobile Equipment Job Opening in Wood Buffalo, AB - Suncor Energy Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Suncor Energy Services is an evergrowing company in Wood Buffalo, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in May 2017 Suncor Energy Services is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Suncor Energy Services opens job opportunity for Training Supervisor, Mobile Equipment placed in Wood Buffalo, AB. This option has been opened at the start of May 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Training Supervisor, Mobile Equipment, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Training Supervisor, Mobile Equipment May 2017Suncor Energy Services Wood Buffalo, AB
JOB NUMBER: 10183
Reporting to the manager, learning and development for our Fort Hills operations, you will lead a team that will implement and maintain the learning and competency development program for our mine and tailings operations personnel.
- Lead and mentor a highly effective training team
- Assist with the development of yearly occupational training plans for mobile equipment to support mine equipment maintenance, tailings and mine operations training needs
- Monitor training plan compliance and provide monthly reporting
- Identify areas of concern where training key performance indicators are not being met
- Maintain a high level of trainer competency by coordinating programs to enhance their skills
- Evaluate the instructional design, development and delivery of training courses for continuous improvement and competence
- Steward to the departmental budget
Experience and Education:
- Three or more years of experience working within a mobile equipment training team environment
- Extensive equipment operation background with competence in operating multiple pieces of heavy civil equipment including cable and hydraulic shovels
- Previous experience in a training and development business process
- University degree, extensive experience in equipment training, or trade accreditation
- A strong understanding of effective business processes, tools and blended learning principles
- Understanding of industrial environments and energy industry experience
- Strong understanding of an enterprise resource planning system (e.g. SAP)
- Attention to detail and a commitment to consistency and quality
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and respond to challenging deadlines
- This is a camp-based position at the Fort Hills site
- The shift schedule is seven days on/ seven days off rotation
- You will be required to perform some heavy lifting, use of ladders and working on elevated work sites such as scaffolds and towers with the ability to perform in a variety of different environments both indoor and outdoor as well as within confined spaces
Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Travel just 90 kilometres north of Fort McMurray, Alberta and you'll find Fort Hills, the largest undeveloped oil sands mining asset in the region with more than 50 years of life expectancy. Fort Hills is being developed in a joint venture between Suncor, Total and Teck Resources, and Suncor is the site operator.
Fort Hills is a camp based work site with brand new lodge-style accommodations for contractors and employees. You'll either fly to and from work or bus-in/bus-out from Fort McMurray. Flexible travel assistance may also be available to get you to and from our hubs if you live in Western Canada.
Our lodges are modern, with comfortable living quarters and free, fresh meals. You'll also enjoy:
- Movie theatre
- A multi-sports/gymnasium complex available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A games room
- A golf simulator
- Convenience store
- Chef prepared meals
- Market-style cafeteria and more.
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Training Supervisor, Mobile Equipment. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Trade certificate, diploma or degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to...
Valid Class Three (3) Alberta driver’s licence. Clear driving record and Class One (1) Alberta driver’s licence are assets....
Valid Class Three (3) Alberta driver's licence with Q endorsement is required. CCC (Composting Council of Canada) composting certification or SWANA (Solid Waste...
Valid Alberta Class Five (5) Operator’s license required. Alberta Class Three (3) Operator’s license is an asset....
Valid First Aid. Class Five (5) Driver’s Licence is required (clear driving record is an. Water sampling to meet license requirements (bacti’s, schedule 4s,....
Valid First Aid Certificate (within first six (6) months of. Valid Alberta Class Five (5) driver's license and ‘Q’ endorsement....
Valid First Aid Certificate (within first six (6) months of. Valid Alberta Class Five (5) driver’s licence or convertible....
Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record. And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the...
A valid Class Five (5) Driver’s Licence is required as incumbent may be required to operate a personal or municipal vehicle for business use....