Geochem Lab Helper Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - AcmeLabs Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - AcmeLabs is a rapidly growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in April 2017 AcmeLabs is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. AcmeLabs opens job opportunity for Geochem Lab Helper placed in Vancouver, BC. This option has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Geochem Lab Helper, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Geochem Lab Helper April 2017AcmeLabs Vancouver, BC
VAN Laboratory Helper (VANLH-V_201611)
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities to play a vital role with a global organization. If
you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar
team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
Reporting to the Geochemistry Manager & Assistant Geochem Manager and under the general supervision of
the Digestion Supervisor, the VAN Laboratory Helper (Volume Assistant) position is based in Vancouver, BC and
performs duties relating to the preparation and transfer of analytical solutions and other tasks as assigned by the
supervisor. This is a physically demanding position working afternoon shift hours (3‐11pm) in a fast‐paced
environment that requires the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure fast and accurate processing of incoming samples in priority sequence as well as clean and
- Volume samples according to written procedure without deviation unless authorized in writing by
- Discard completed solutions once authorization for discard is granted in a safe and environmentally
- Discard contaminated or single use glassware once authorization for discard is granted
- Ensure that all serially labelled glassware is returned to use in the correct sequence and all broken
- Comply with all OHS, laboratory safety procedures and requirements of applicable ISO Quality
- Other tasks as assigned or required from time to time
- Minimum completion of high school
- Experience in working a laboratory environment an asset but on‐the‐job training will be provided
- Familiarity with WHMIS an asset
- Excellent eye‐hand coordination
- Must be available to work afternoon shift hours (3‐11pm)
- Starting wage of $13.00 per hour
VANLH-V_ 201611 to: email@example.com
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Please note that applications without the job reference will not be accepted.
Candidates applying for Canadian job posting must be authorized to work in Canada.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Geochem Lab Helper. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
CTV Vancouver, Vancouver BC. Run social media properties for CTV Vancouver, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Canada , BC , Vancouver....
Knowledge of emergency procedures and a First Aid certification are an asset. Receives tickets and cash, makes change for customers and issues receipts;...
Gather and record statistical information and perform moderately complex clerical work involving organizing and monitoring the Recreation Credit program as well...
The Recreation division provides innovative recreational and cultural programs and services that support healthy active living to meet the needs of our...
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives....
Responds to routine and non-routine in-person, mail, electronic and telephone inquiries by; Professional Development Funds and opportunities for career...
Driver’s License for the Province of British Columbia, Class 5, is required. The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first...
Through Regular Studies semester course scheduling, and room allocation for both Regular Studies and Continuing Studies courses, as well as non-scheduled space ...