Geochem Lab Helper Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - AcmeLabs Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - AcmeLabs is a speedily growing firm in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 AcmeLabs is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. AcmeLabs opens job opportunity for Geochem Lab Helper located in Vancouver, BC. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Geochem Lab Helper, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Geochem Lab Helper August 2017AcmeLabs Vancouver, BC
VAN Laboratory Helper (VANLH-V_201611)
A WORLD LEADER IN TESTING, INSPECTION & CERTIFICATION SERVICES
Bureau Veritas offers dynamic, exciting employment opportunities to play a vital role with a global organization. If
you would enjoy working in a dynamic environment and are looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar
team of professionals, we invite you to apply today.
Reporting to the Geochemistry Manager & Assistant Geochem Manager and under the general supervision of
the Digestion Supervisor, the VAN Laboratory Helper (Volume Assistant) position is based in Vancouver, BC and
performs duties relating to the preparation and transfer of analytical solutions and other tasks as assigned by the
supervisor. This is a physically demanding position working afternoon shift hours (3‐11pm) in a fast‐paced
environment that requires the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure fast and accurate processing of incoming samples in priority sequence as well as clean and
- Volume samples according to written procedure without deviation unless authorized in writing by
- Discard completed solutions once authorization for discard is granted in a safe and environmentally
- Discard contaminated or single use glassware once authorization for discard is granted
- Ensure that all serially labelled glassware is returned to use in the correct sequence and all broken
- Comply with all OHS, laboratory safety procedures and requirements of applicable ISO Quality
- Other tasks as assigned or required from time to time
- Minimum completion of high school
- Experience in working a laboratory environment an asset but on‐the‐job training will be provided
- Familiarity with WHMIS an asset
- Excellent eye‐hand coordination
- Must be available to work afternoon shift hours (3‐11pm)
- Starting wage of $13.00 per hour
VANLH-V_ 201611 to: [email protected]
Bureau Veritas is an equal opportunity employer
Please note that applications without the job reference will not be accepted.
Candidates applying for Canadian job posting must be authorized to work in Canada.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Geochem Lab Helper. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Maintain a valid provincial driver’s license (Class 5) and must provide a driver’s abstract annually. You enjoy working with technology while connecting...
LUSH North America supports more than 250 retail stores in Canada and the USA, and has manufacturing, distribution and online sales facilities located in both...
A current and valid BC Driver’s license is preferred. Valid Driver’s License for the Province of British Columbia is preferred....
Peter Cole, Principal Investigator (PI) and the Research Associate for the Peru field site on a SSHRC Insight research project that takes place at two...
Must have a "G" class Drivers License in Ontario (or class. Will create and present your own business plans to your customer, then execute....
At Purolator, every day is an opportunity for our employees to connect with one another and with our customers to help make a positive impact in the communities...
Great health & dental benefits program, including BC MSP coverage. Lead & oversee all day to day POS configurations & integrated applications, including...
Bachelor’s degree required, 0-3 years of relevant work experience. Extensive primary and secondary research using a variety of open-source web- based tools·...
The YMCA of Greater Vancouver is a charity dedicated to strengthening the foundations of community, by nurturing the potential of children, teens & young adults...