Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily Job Opening in Osoyoos, BC - Trimac Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Trimac is an evergrowing company in Osoyoos, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in January 2017 Trimac is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Trimac opens job chance of Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily placed in Osoyoos, BC. This chance has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily January 2017Trimac Osoyoos, BC
DRIVERS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE UP TO 75K PER YEAR and ENJOY DAILY HOMETIME!
DRIVER HIRING EVENT: When: Thursday January 5th- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. & Friday January 6th- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Where: Sandman Hotel 939 Burnaby Avenue West, Penticton BC Interested candidates should come prepared to interview and road test. For more details contact Roy at 866-587-4620 or Peter at 250-819-6712.
- Commodity- Chemical
- Slip-Seat Operation
- Consistent Year Round Work
- Week 1: Driver works 5 days on 2 days off (day shift) Week 2: Driver works 5 days on 3 days off (Night Shift)
- Routes: Route 1 : Osoyoos BC (deadhead) to Kennewick Washington (loading Point) returns to Osoyoos BC Route 2 : Osoyoos BC (loaded) to Logan Lake BC(unload) returns to Osoyoos BC(Deadhead)
- Day Cab Tractors
- Must have FAST card prior to hire
- Must have Mountain Experience
- Will reimburse for FAST card cost (if hired)
- Full-time positions
- Competitive pay package
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family enhancement program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Class 1 license
- Tank Experience preffered not required
- 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience under MOT/DOT regulations
- Acceptable safety and conduct record that can be checked through reliable sources
- No previous (last 10 yrs) driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- Have not had license suspended in the previous 3 years
- Not involved in a major preventable accident within 3 years of date of application
- Drivers abstract with no more than two highway convictions in the previous two years
- Must pass a company approved drug and controlled substance testing
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Generally there are more hours available during harvest season and less hours for the first quarter of the year....
Greet guests as they enter the winery with a. Serving It Right Certification. Assist with Creation of Event Orders (BEO’s) for. Customers at SYL Ranch....
Valid level one First Aid Certificate c/w Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Monitor fire safety and be fully conversant with fire orders;...
BC Liquor Store Sales Associates may be required to operate a variety of mechanical and hand-operated equipment, in addition to handling large volumes of...
Greeting, recognizing, and serving walk in members to complete transactions including cash withdrawals, deposits, bill payments, foreign exchange and other...
Our associates are active both at work and within the community. Must have Serving it Right Certificate. Our goal is to exceed the expectations of our guests...
Generate shipping labels and pack orders for shipping. This position is a minimum of a yearlong Pregnancy/Parental Leave position that will be based at the...
Puneet Orchard, 7024 45 St, Osoyoos BC is seeking 7 seasonal agricultural workers, 4 from Apr 1 to Oct 15/17 and 3 from May 15 to Oct 31/17....
Fruit thinning, harvesting and packing and all other general farm tasks. Is seeking 2 seasonal agricultural workers to begin on March 1st to Nov 15th 2017....