Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily Job Opening in Osoyoos, BC - Trimac Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Trimac is a swiftly growing firm in Osoyoos, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in September 2017 Trimac is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Trimac opens job chance for Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily placed in Osoyoos, BC. This option has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily September 2017Trimac Osoyoos, BC
DRIVERS HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE UP TO 75K PER YEAR and ENJOY DAILY HOMETIME!
DRIVER HIRING EVENT: When: Thursday January 5th- 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. & Friday January 6th- 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. Where: Sandman Hotel 939 Burnaby Avenue West, Penticton BC Interested candidates should come prepared to interview and road test. For more details contact Roy at 866-587-4620 or Peter at 250-819-6712.
- Commodity- Chemical
- Slip-Seat Operation
- Consistent Year Round Work
- Week 1: Driver works 5 days on 2 days off (day shift) Week 2: Driver works 5 days on 3 days off (Night Shift)
- Routes: Route 1 : Osoyoos BC (deadhead) to Kennewick Washington (loading Point) returns to Osoyoos BC Route 2 : Osoyoos BC (loaded) to Logan Lake BC(unload) returns to Osoyoos BC(Deadhead)
- Day Cab Tractors
- Must have FAST card prior to hire
- Must have Mountain Experience
- Will reimburse for FAST card cost (if hired)
- Full-time positions
- Competitive pay package
- Direct deposit
- Paid training
- Family enhancement program
- Extended Health and Dental Benefits
- Pension Plan
- Class 1 license
- Tank Experience preffered not required
- 1 year tractor/trailer driving experience under MOT/DOT regulations
- Acceptable safety and conduct record that can be checked through reliable sources
- No previous (last 10 yrs) driving record involving consumption of illegal or intoxicating substances
- Have not had license suspended in the previous 3 years
- Not involved in a major preventable accident within 3 years of date of application
- Drivers abstract with no more than two highway convictions in the previous two years
- Must pass a company approved drug and controlled substance testing
We value a diverse workforce and are committed to hiring practices that are fair and equitable
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Class 1 Company Driver Position- Chemical- Home Daily. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
And beautiful weather, you will love wine country, the active lifestyle, and all our lovely resort community. Experience Canada’s warmest welcome in Osoyoos, BC...
The Safe Home Worker provides support to women and children leaving abusive relationships. This position is ideal for the person who are semi-retired, and are...
Job includes full training to assist customers in making purchasing decisions, and to inform them of Duty Free rules and regulations....
Valid level one First Aid Certificate c/w Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation. Monitor fire safety and be fully conversant with fire orders;...
The Better at Home Program Assistant will work collaboratively and under the supervision of the Program Coordinator to support the administration and delivery...
Valid Class 5 BC Driver’s License required. Carries out preventative maintenance on equipment and fixtures such as pumps, fans, air compressors, kitchen...
Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register. Receive cash from customers and give correct change....
We are looking for an awesome part to full time Administrative Assistant. Friendly, happy people need only reply....
Possess a valid Class 5 BC Driver’s license and reliable vehicle with the appropriate liability insurance. Current First Aid Certification preferred....