Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - FIT Group Ltd Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - FIT Group Ltd is a growing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in October 2017 FIT Group Ltd is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. FIT Group Ltd opens job chance for Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector placed in Edmonton, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector October 2017FIT Group Ltd Edmonton, AB
FIT Group Ltd is currently accepting resume for CWB Level 1 welding inspector for a major project over next 2 years, near Edmonton area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively understand and execute of FIT’s safety policies and quality procedures, including but not limited to, safety, quality and ethics practise).
- Work individually, or with others to perform field welding inspection under the supervision of FIT field team lead also client’s QA/QC.
- Work within related section of Quality Manual (QMS) and perform visual inspection on completed welds for any defects in the field, following QA/QC’s request. Inspect and assure welder operators use correct materials for specified work and that their work meets tolerances, specifications and drawings, as per the approved ITP according to applicable codes. Verifying that the specified base metal and welding materials are used and maintained in proper condition.
- Coordinates with field supervision, QA/QC Management for work plan.
- Perform field testing report and record inspection results in such a way that the work personally performed may be identified.
- Maintain detailed written records concerning welding procedures, materials, quality, and instruction to contractors, daily reports and inspection tests made.
- Maintenance of RFI, NCR and Transmittal Logs.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player and highly committed to safety;
- Reliable work quality;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to make comprehensive decisions;
- Manual dexterity, good vision (glasses are acceptable), eye-hand coordination;
- Experience in a field operating environment;
- Motivation to work in a fast paced, deadline team orientated environment.
- CWB CSA W178.2 Level 1
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Internet;
- Previous experience in heavy oil and/or gas industry;
- Competent safety training including CSTS, First Aid, H2S, Fall protection, Wild life awareness, etc.
- Solid 1 year experience as welding inspector.
What do we offer
- Competitive wage and benefit. 2. Company Accommodation for this project. 3. Engineering and technical training will bring you the opportunities learning more, practicing more and rewarding yourself with greater future.
Please mention the job reference "LV1-17-004" in your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Welding Inspection: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CWB Level 1 Welding Inspection
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Fulfil bookings duties and guide staff assigned to inputting bookings, work with programming and work zone or facility work area supervisors to develop and...
If you are reliable and a hard worker, please forward your resume. Fortis LGS Structures is looking for CAD Technician to join our team!...
As a Probation Officer you will administer a broad range of community correctional programs and services to young offenders including but not limited to...
We are looking for a person who loves to talk to customers and work in a challenging and exciting environment....
All persons newly hired to Dyna LIFE Dx must show their SIN card and government issued photo ID to Human Resources prior to commencing work....
Valid Alberta Class 5 driver's licence (or provincial equivalent). Completion of the 10th school grade supplemented by completion or enrollment in the Building...
You have Braille Certification and Nemeth/Unified English Braille. If you are interested in working with an organization that supports and encourages children...
Valid driver's license - Driver's Abstract is required. Standard First Aid and H2S Alive, Flagperson training would be an asset....
Programming activities and implementing programming with the children. You will be responsible for direct day to day care of children....
A commitment to continuous improvement and job development. Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and...