Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector Job Opening in Edmonton, AB - FIT Group Ltd Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - FIT Group Ltd is a growing company in Edmonton, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 FIT Group Ltd is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. FIT Group Ltd opens job opportunity for Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector located in Edmonton, AB. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector December 2017FIT Group Ltd Edmonton, AB
FIT Group Ltd is currently accepting resume for CWB Level 1 welding inspector for a major project over next 2 years, near Edmonton area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Effectively understand and execute of FIT’s safety policies and quality procedures, including but not limited to, safety, quality and ethics practise).
- Work individually, or with others to perform field welding inspection under the supervision of FIT field team lead also client’s QA/QC.
- Work within related section of Quality Manual (QMS) and perform visual inspection on completed welds for any defects in the field, following QA/QC’s request. Inspect and assure welder operators use correct materials for specified work and that their work meets tolerances, specifications and drawings, as per the approved ITP according to applicable codes. Verifying that the specified base metal and welding materials are used and maintained in proper condition.
- Coordinates with field supervision, QA/QC Management for work plan.
- Perform field testing report and record inspection results in such a way that the work personally performed may be identified.
- Maintain detailed written records concerning welding procedures, materials, quality, and instruction to contractors, daily reports and inspection tests made.
- Maintenance of RFI, NCR and Transmittal Logs.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by supervision
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Team player and highly committed to safety;
- Reliable work quality;
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision;
- Must be a self-starter with proven ability to make comprehensive decisions;
- Manual dexterity, good vision (glasses are acceptable), eye-hand coordination;
- Experience in a field operating environment;
- Motivation to work in a fast paced, deadline team orientated environment.
- CWB CSA W178.2 Level 1
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Internet;
- Previous experience in heavy oil and/or gas industry;
- Competent safety training including CSTS, First Aid, H2S, Fall protection, Wild life awareness, etc.
- Solid 1 year experience as welding inspector.
What do we offer
- Competitive wage and benefit. 2. Company Accommodation for this project. 3. Engineering and technical training will bring you the opportunities learning more, practicing more and rewarding yourself with greater future.
Please mention the job reference "LV1-17-004" in your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Welding Inspection: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- CWB Level 1 Welding Inspection
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Level 1 CWB Welding Inspector. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Flexible benefits program including health, medical, dental and life. Access to personal development and technical training programs....
Possession of a valid class five Alberta Operator's license. Completion of the twelfth (12th) school grade including business subjects related to word and...
Successfully completed grade 12 or GED including business subjects or completed an appropriate certificate program, supplemented by training in basic...
A valid Alberta Class 5 Driver's License (or provincial equivalent). Must be able to obtain Class B Rule Book. Maintenance Repair Worker Up to 1 temporary up to...
Compliance with company safe work procedures, safety policies and an ability to work in a team environment are essential. Shipping and Receiving:....
Valid Class 5 driver’s license (or provincial equivalent). Current valid Standard First Aid Certificate, ice resurfacing training and certificates for the...
Must hold a valid Canadian passport. Flair Airlines offers a competitive compensation package including medical and dental benefits, short and long term...
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to Human Resources at. Administrative level tasks such as the stocking of office supplies....
The successful candidate will require a valid Alberta Driver's license and have access to a reliable vehicle....