Hardware Engineer Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Agfa Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Agfa is a growing company in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in November 2017 Agfa is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Agfa opens job chance of Hardware Engineer positioned in Mississauga, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of November 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Hardware Engineer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Hardware Engineer November 2017Agfa Mississauga, ON
Commercial, newspaper and packaging printers count on us for the most extensive range of prepress solutions, including hardware, software and consumables. These include a.o. user-friendly chemistry-free printing technology which saves costs and the environment, as well as mobile publishing software for newspapers and magazines.
Working as part of a multidisciplinary team, the position entails the electrical design and support of the large format inkjet products that lead the market. The engineer will be also involved in continuous improvement initiatives and production support from time to time. The use of engineering analysis, sound judgment, communication, teamwork and technical skills are key factors to success.
- Improve and maintain the electrical control systems for high-end industrial printing machines including motor controls, sensors, power supplies, control logic, cable harnesses, network I/O, safety critical elements and high-voltage AC power.
- Validate electromechanical control systems on the machines
- Collaborate with other engineering departments (Mechanical, Software) to deliver design improvements for high quality, reliable, cost effective and highly functional products to the marketplace.
- Select machine components and work with Purchasing to help drive the supply chain supporting the machine production and service.
- Maintain appropriate design documentation including schematics and use company-designated source code control, change control and review processes.
- Deliver improvements to the design of existing machines, both in new production in our facility in Mississauga, and for retro-fit to installed machines
- Bachelors or Sciences, Bachelors of Engineering, degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)
- P. Eng registered with Professional Engineers Ontario is an asset
- Preferably at least 3 years design experience in electrical machinery engineering is an asset
- A solid understanding of engineering and electrical design principles
- Excellent working knowledge of machine control elements – motors, sensors, control elements, cabling, safety and AC power
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality designs to production / installation
- Ability and willingness to debug complex multi-disciplinary technical issues
- A passion for delivering high-quality products, with a work ethic that drives success
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and fluent in the use of Microsoft Office
- An understanding of manufacturing processes and assembly methods
- Good teamwork skills
Agfa Graphics is committed to workplace diversity and provides accommodations, whenever possible, to applicants with disabilities throughout our hiring process. If you require an accommodation, please contact the Human Resources Department.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Hardware Engineer. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
You will take on a full range of retail responsibilities, including serving customers, unloading trucks, handling stock, performing cashier and merchandising...
The three plants employ more than 8,000 workers and produce more than 579,000 vehicles each year. Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2015 –one of the country’s...
The local sort loads and unloads packages into or out of UPS vehicles. Loading and unloading UPS packages into trailers or package cars in a warehouse...
A valid Ontario's Class “G” Drivers License and a vehicle with adequate insurance coverage are also required....
This includes answering and managing public inquiries for non-emergency information and/or services in-person or via telephone, email, mail, online and other...
Computer skills (MS Excel, Word and preferably Access) and the ability to type 30+ words per minute are essential for this role....
We are hiring an admin assistant / data entry clerk for our client in Mississauga near Kennedy/Courtneypark....
At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development and excellence. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100...
This is an excellent opportunity for Students, or anyone seeking flexible Part Time work! Our client, a large distribution company is currently hiring PART-TIME...