Travel Health Consultant Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a quickly growing enterprise in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in January 2017 Passport Health Canada is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Travel Health Consultant positioned in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Travel Health Consultant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Travel Health Consultant January 2017Passport Health Canada Toronto, ON
Passport Health, Toronto,Ontario -Toronto, ON Part-time
Passport Health is a national provider of travel health services, travel vaccinations, travel medications and life event wellness solutions.You will see patients directly and provide travel counseling, vaccinations, medications, and general travel health advice. Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Utilize proper travel medicine and general medicine processes to provide immunizations and travel health counseling in a safe and effective manner.
- Adhere to safety protocols.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position:
- Previous experience working in a Travel Health either in a private clinic or Public Health setting is an asset.
- Candidates with a experience in providing travel health consults, with a sound knowledge of travel vaccinations and medications for travellers diarrhea, malaria and altitude illness will be considered
- Ability to follow Medical Directives in order to safely administer vaccines and dispense medications to comply with the Passport Health Standard of Care
- Registered Nurse certification with current license in good standing.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Current CPR certification.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with corporate clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without detailed supervision.
- Cell phone with texting capabilities
- must be able to easily commute to the following Passport Health clinic locations: Toronto, North York
Job Type: Part-time
- Public Health or Travel Medicine: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Travel Health Consultant. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering telephone enquiries from the public, lawyers, police, immigration, courts, and institutional staff. Maintain adult inmate files and filing system....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Provides senior level administrative support to the...
This job is first come first serve. Once selected, we will provide more details on location. These will be 1 day or 2 day sessions in which you write different...
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient- and family-centred care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we...
Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct...
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
We offer our colleagues with opportunities for growth, part-time health and dental benefits, 10% colleague discount program, employee share ownership program,...