Travel Health Consultant Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in September 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Passport Health Canada opens job chance of Travel Health Consultant placed in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Travel Health Consultant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Travel Health Consultant September 2017Passport Health Canada Toronto, ON
Passport Health, Toronto,Ontario -Toronto, ON Part-time
Passport Health is a national provider of travel health services, travel vaccinations, travel medications and life event wellness solutions.You will see patients directly and provide travel counseling, vaccinations, medications, and general travel health advice. Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Utilize proper travel medicine and general medicine processes to provide immunizations and travel health counseling in a safe and effective manner.
- Adhere to safety protocols.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position:
- Previous experience working in a Travel Health either in a private clinic or Public Health setting is an asset.
- Candidates with a experience in providing travel health consults, with a sound knowledge of travel vaccinations and medications for travellers diarrhea, malaria and altitude illness will be considered
- Ability to follow Medical Directives in order to safely administer vaccines and dispense medications to comply with the Passport Health Standard of Care
- Registered Nurse certification with current license in good standing.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Current CPR certification.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with corporate clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without detailed supervision.
- Cell phone with texting capabilities
- must be able to easily commute to the following Passport Health clinic locations: Toronto, North York
Job Type: Part-time
- Public Health or Travel Medicine: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Travel Health Consultant. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Project Manager is the primary point-of-contact for the client in planning and delivering Streampoint’s event registration software, working to ensure a...
Filing skills to file a variety of reports and documents in filing systems. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry into the TCHC’s Financial...
Closely follow the Ministry of Health’s Schedule of Benefits to ensure billing accuracy and to find missed billing opportunities. Able to type 50 wpm....
Required license or certification:. Weekdays, weeknights, weekends....it is up to you and up to you how much you want to work and how many service calls you...
As Twitter’s first public policy staffer based in Canada, this will be your opportunity to be part of this conversation and actively assist in the development...
The Children's Aid Society of Toronto is proud of their long history of leadership in protecting children and their commitment to the provision of quality...
Responsible for processing the international applications and the issuing of offer, visa, cost of living and fee statement letters to “new entrants” and...
Are strongly committed to diversity within its community and especially welcomes applications from visible minority group members, women, Indigenous persons,...
Must possess a valid Province of Ontario Class “G” driver’s license and have access to a personal vehicle for work purposes....