Travel Health Consultant Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in August 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Travel Health Consultant positioned in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Travel Health Consultant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Travel Health Consultant August 2017Passport Health Canada Toronto, ON
Passport Health, Toronto,Ontario -Toronto, ON Part-time
Passport Health is a national provider of travel health services, travel vaccinations, travel medications and life event wellness solutions.You will see patients directly and provide travel counseling, vaccinations, medications, and general travel health advice. Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Utilize proper travel medicine and general medicine processes to provide immunizations and travel health counseling in a safe and effective manner.
- Adhere to safety protocols.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position:
- Previous experience working in a Travel Health either in a private clinic or Public Health setting is an asset.
- Candidates with a experience in providing travel health consults, with a sound knowledge of travel vaccinations and medications for travellers diarrhea, malaria and altitude illness will be considered
- Ability to follow Medical Directives in order to safely administer vaccines and dispense medications to comply with the Passport Health Standard of Care
- Registered Nurse certification with current license in good standing.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Current CPR certification.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with corporate clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without detailed supervision.
- Cell phone with texting capabilities
- must be able to easily commute to the following Passport Health clinic locations: Toronto, North York
Job Type: Part-time
- Public Health or Travel Medicine: 1 year
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Travel Health Consultant. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. If you are a current City of Toronto Local 79 part...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Possession of a valid non-probationary Ontario Class “G” Driver's Licence in good standing and meet the corporate standard for a good driving record....
You understand compliance programs to participate in the development and implementation of a risk based compliance program including standards and processes for...
We have had a surge in demand for freelance writers and are currently looking for individuals to join our community where they will be connected with local...
Required license or certification:. Word processing, spreadsheet database management, legal software applications....
Support the development of the volunteer program, National volunteer program, and supervise high school co-op placements, interns, and office volunteers....
The successful candidate will join a demanding and busy Finance division and will be responsible for various Credit risk and analysis initiatives....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code,...