Travel Health Consultant Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is an evergrowing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in July 2017 Passport Health Canada is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Travel Health Consultant placed in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Travel Health Consultant, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Travel Health Consultant July 2017Passport Health Canada Toronto, ON
Passport Health, Toronto,Ontario -Toronto, ON Part-time
Passport Health is a national provider of travel health services, travel vaccinations, travel medications and life event wellness solutions.You will see patients directly and provide travel counseling, vaccinations, medications, and general travel health advice. Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Utilize proper travel medicine and general medicine processes to provide immunizations and travel health counseling in a safe and effective manner.
- Adhere to safety protocols.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position:
- Previous experience working in a Travel Health either in a private clinic or Public Health setting is an asset.
- Candidates with a experience in providing travel health consults, with a sound knowledge of travel vaccinations and medications for travellers diarrhea, malaria and altitude illness will be considered
- Ability to follow Medical Directives in order to safely administer vaccines and dispense medications to comply with the Passport Health Standard of Care
- Registered Nurse certification with current license in good standing.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Current CPR certification.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with corporate clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without detailed supervision.
- Cell phone with texting capabilities
- must be able to easily commute to the following Passport Health clinic locations: Toronto, North York
Job Type: Part-time
- Public Health or Travel Medicine: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Travel Health Consultant. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Worker will work alongside one driver who will be responsible for driving the vehicle while you water the trees....
Summer is here and Canada's Wonderland is hiring for many FUN jobs! Please note the minimum age to apply is 15 years old and candidates must be available to...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
We are seeking candidates from Human Resources background to join our HR team. Answering employee requests and questions....
Screens, reviews and prioritizes incoming correspondence, phone calls, and initiates responses. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a...
The Unit operates a service desk to handle Toronto Community Housing employees’ (our clients) requests for service during regular office hours spanning a 9-hour...
Responds to guests and staff inquiries, requests and complaints in a prompt and courteous manner. The Room Attendant will be responsible for providing for the...
The Call Taker is responsible for taking and responding to telephone calls for police assistance. Requires education/knowledge reflecting a greater degree of...
As a Data Entry Clerk you will be responsible for report writing, entry of data into the internal systems and Microsoft Excel....