Travel Health Consultant Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a quickly growing firm in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 Passport Health Canada is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Passport Health Canada opens job opportunity for Travel Health Consultant put in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Travel Health Consultant, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Travel Health Consultant March 2017Passport Health Canada Toronto, ON
Passport Health, Toronto,Ontario -Toronto, ON Part-time
Passport Health is a national provider of travel health services, travel vaccinations, travel medications and life event wellness solutions.You will see patients directly and provide travel counseling, vaccinations, medications, and general travel health advice. Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Utilize proper travel medicine and general medicine processes to provide immunizations and travel health counseling in a safe and effective manner.
- Adhere to safety protocols.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position:
- Previous experience working in a Travel Health either in a private clinic or Public Health setting is an asset.
- Candidates with a experience in providing travel health consults, with a sound knowledge of travel vaccinations and medications for travellers diarrhea, malaria and altitude illness will be considered
- Ability to follow Medical Directives in order to safely administer vaccines and dispense medications to comply with the Passport Health Standard of Care
- Registered Nurse certification with current license in good standing.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Current CPR certification.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with corporate clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without detailed supervision.
- Cell phone with texting capabilities
- must be able to easily commute to the following Passport Health clinic locations: Toronto, North York
Job Type: Part-time
- Public Health or Travel Medicine: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Travel Health Consultant. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job