Travel Health Consultant Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a speedily growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in May 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Travel Health Consultant positioned in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of May 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Travel Health Consultant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Travel Health Consultant May 2017Passport Health Canada Toronto, ON
Passport Health, Toronto,Ontario -Toronto, ON Part-time
Passport Health is a national provider of travel health services, travel vaccinations, travel medications and life event wellness solutions.You will see patients directly and provide travel counseling, vaccinations, medications, and general travel health advice. Major Duties and Responsibilities :
- Utilize proper travel medicine and general medicine processes to provide immunizations and travel health counseling in a safe and effective manner.
- Adhere to safety protocols.
- Provide friendly, efficient, and safe service to patients and clients.
Qualifications/Requirements for this position:
- Previous experience working in a Travel Health either in a private clinic or Public Health setting is an asset.
- Candidates with a experience in providing travel health consults, with a sound knowledge of travel vaccinations and medications for travellers diarrhea, malaria and altitude illness will be considered
- Ability to follow Medical Directives in order to safely administer vaccines and dispense medications to comply with the Passport Health Standard of Care
- Registered Nurse certification with current license in good standing.
- Must have excellent computer skills
- Current CPR certification.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate effectively with corporate clients.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks without detailed supervision.
- Cell phone with texting capabilities
- must be able to easily commute to the following Passport Health clinic locations: Toronto, North York
Job Type: Part-time
- Public Health or Travel Medicine: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Travel Health Consultant. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Accurately, quickly, and courteously processing all transactions at the Register. “R” team members are friendly, customer-focused, and passionate about...
You demonstrate strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with staff, senior managers, various justice participants,...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
A comprehensive introductory training program. On-going learning and professional development. Customer Service Representative – Inbound....
The successful candidates will have a Grade 12 education or equivalent and will possess CPR Certification and a Personal Care Worker Certificate, or possess or...
Thrillist provides an opportunity to create exciting content that both local and visiting readers will find entertaining and informative, as well as share with...
Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt...
Balances and collecting money from cash register and from money loading machines and conducting money and credit card reconciliation processes and keeping track...
Administrative officers oversee and implement administrative procedures, establish work priorities, conduct analyses of administrative operations and co...