Process Operator Job Opening in Welland, ON - Job Gym Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Job Gym is a rapidly growing business in Welland, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in July 2017 Job Gym is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Job Gym opens job chance of Process Operator located in Welland, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Process Operator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Process Operator July 2017Job Gym Welland, ON
Job Gym is currently assisting Atlantic Biodiesel to recruit a Process Operator
Atlantic Biodiesel took ownership of a state-of-the-art biodiesel facility in Dain City, Ontario in February 2015. The facility was built in 2012 with a capacity of 170 million litres of production per year and biodiesel storage of 1.8 million. This production capacity amounts to around 25% of national biodiesel production.
Atlantic Biodiesel aims to have the facility up and running by July 2015. Run by new owners and a new management team, the facility is a proud and committed partner to the surrounding community.
Atlantic Biodiesel currently employs 18 people and will employ 25+ FTEs in the coming months. We are proud to be contributing to the economic prosperity of the surrounding region. Our management team comes from the biodiesel industry and other large reputable corporations in Canada.
Perform product handling of finished goods (biodiesel, glycerin), raw material (soy or canola oil) and a variety of chemicals in an industrial work environment. The majority of product handling will be by way of tank railcar, tank truck, pallet, and totes.
Perform associated work as directed by work orders and/or supervision consistent with standard operating procedures, and provincial and local regulations in a safe and timely manner.
Transfer of finished goods, raw material and chemical products to and from various bulk containers, including railcars and tank trucks. \
Unload dry product as well as totes using a forklift or telehandler.
Shunting railcars with heavy equipment. Open and close valves, connect and disconnect hoses in order to allow for proper product transfer. Perform daily walk-around inspections of the liquid handling equipment over entire facility. Perform heating functions of required products in storage facilities and mode units as required. Operation of an industrial boiler may be required.
Conduct spill clean-up operations as required.
Ensure all necessary documentation is completed and returned to supervisor or order-fulfillment/logistics department. Perform housekeeping responsibilities around operational activities, on the grounds and in the buildings. Participate in company training programs and related testing. Actively participate in safety programs and initiatives. Perform all work in compliance with Company standards and procedures requirements.
Additional tasks as required by the business
- High-School Diploma or GED is required.
- Trade school, formal training/significant work experience, or associates degree highly desirable.
- Familiar and knowledgeable in Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- Forklift/telehandler/articulating Loader experience is an asset, but not required
- Experience working in an industrial environment, specifically a loading/unloading terminal.
- Experience with handling hazardous liquid chemicals.
- Flexible schedule to work in a 6AM to 8PM operation, with availability for extra coverage for nights and late/early shipments.
- The ability to work from written and oral instructions.
- Must be able to work with a team, take direction from supervisor, adhere to required work schedules, focus attention on details, follow work rules, as well as take on additional job responsibilities as required.
- Superior work ethic and dependability.
- Must be able to withstand extreme weather conditions as outside work is mandatory.
- Physical requirements include, but may not be limited to, walking up and down stairs/ladders including heights over 40 feet, negotiating uneven surfaces, and carry up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to wear standard PPE (hard hat, goggles, rain gear, steel toe boots), and qualify to wear a full face respirator.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and a driving record satisfactory to the Company and its insurers.
- Successful completion of a background check upon offer.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume to work2 @jhs-niagara.ca. Please quote the job title in the subject line of your email.
Candidates may also apply in person to a Job Gym office. Offices hours are Monday from 8:30am to 6pm and Tuesday to Friday from 8:30am to 4:30pm.
469 Central Avenue, Fort Erie
225 East Main Street, Welland
We thank all candidates who apply however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $19.00 /hour
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Process Operator. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Current First Aid and CPR certification an asset. Skills, sensory needs, emotional supports, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Behavioural....
Becoming familiar with all aspects of plant operations and machinery in order to trouble shoot and correct errors on processing equipment and high speed...
Process and reconcile daily cash receipts & credit card receipts. Maintain an orderly accounting filing system....
Reporting to Manager, Laboratory and the Laboratory Medicine Program Leadership, the Administrative Assistant Laboratory will be responsible for providing...
Valid driver's licence; No degree, certificate or diploma or equivalent experience Experience. Record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs and...
We are looking for energetic individuals to join our team. Full and part-time positions are available. Flexibility is a definite asset. Training and
Responsible for daily operations, set-up and basic preventive maintenance of wire processing equipment and machines/other equipment as assigned....
Processing credit card payments. Front desk reception. If you are experienced in all of these aspects and are a wiz with Quickbooks, please send us your resume....
Must be currently enrolled in or have completed a secondary school educational program. Current Student Minimum Wage (Under 18 years of age)....