Executive Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Saint Joseph Developments Recruitment 2017
Saint Joseph Group of Companies is a real estate company made up of Saint Joseph Developments Ltd. (SJD) a development and construction company that prides itself on delivering added value to our customers. We construct multi-unit residential and commercial real estate properties for our clients and for our own long term assets. As well as Saint Joseph Property Management Ltd. (SJPM) a full service property management company that manages Residential and Commercial Properties.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO primary responsibility is to provide logistical support and office coordination to the organization. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO, providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Computer and technology skills
- Advanced practical experience and proficiency with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Attention to details
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Customer service and relations
- Written and verbal communications
- Organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to focus
- Ability to adapt and react to changing work environments
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- CRM/Database administration
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Liaise with all levels of management and administration
Specific Job Requirements
- 2+ years of real estate or law experience
- Prioritize daily, weekly, monthly schedule and agenda of activities
- Research items of topical interest and prepare reports and data of findings
- Additional tasks as required by senior team members
- Willingness and flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Willingness and ability to receive messages (texts, emails, voicemails) and to respond in a timely manner including outside of normal business hours
- Run business and personal errands
- Answer incoming calls
- Manage Calendar and make appointments as needed
- Prepare Presentations and CMAs for team members
- Prepare Agreement of Purchase and Sale and related documents as needed
- Create, oversee, and maintain new systems/processes to help grow our company
- Document all new and existing systems/processes into operational manuals
- Help develop new business strategy and manage new projects
- Quarterly reporting
- Create and maintain an organized work environment
- Valid driver’s licence and personal vehicle
Please respond with a cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position, your salary expectations and a resume in PDF Format. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Applications will be received in confidence by mail or email only:
HR: PROPERTY MANAGER
Saint Joseph Property Developments Ltd.
5489 Canotek Rd. Ottawa, ON K1J 9G7
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Executive Assistant: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Must have a valid Enhanced Clearance. Developing, maintaining, monitoring and updating administrative procedures....
Préparer les documents pour le scannage en s’assurant que les agrafes et les trombones sont enlevées, et que les pages sont correctement orientées et organisées...
Answer incoming calls and ensure these are redirected to the proper departments. We are looking for an individual to join the Front Desk team at Embassy West...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learning program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational...
Filing, photocopying and data entry. Prioritising warehouse orders for despatch. Answering phone queries. Hours are Monday to Friday between 8am to 4pm (some...
The role will include important but perhaps less glamorous duties such as booking travel, scheduling appointments, filing, and general administrative upkeep....
Answer telephone, place outgoing calls as requested. Maplewood Retirement Community by Riverstone is looking for an outgoing dynamic customer oriented Part-time...