Executive Assistant Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Saint Joseph Developments Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Saint Joseph Developments is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in March 2017 Saint Joseph Developments is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Saint Joseph Developments opens job chance of Executive Assistant put in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Executive Assistant, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Executive Assistant March 2017Saint Joseph Developments Ottawa, ON
Saint Joseph Group of Companies is a real estate company made up of Saint Joseph Developments Ltd. (SJD) a development and construction company that prides itself on delivering added value to our customers. We construct multi-unit residential and commercial real estate properties for our clients and for our own long term assets. As well as Saint Joseph Property Management Ltd. (SJPM) a full service property management company that manages Residential and Commercial Properties.
The Executive Assistant to the CEO primary responsibility is to provide logistical support and office coordination to the organization. Specifically, the position is responsible for providing assistance to the CEO, providing general office management, and meeting and event coordination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate executive communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents for team members and industry partners
- Schedule meetings and appointments and manage travel itineraries
- Arrange corporate events to take place outside of the work place, such staff appreciation events
- Maintain an organized filing system of paper and electronic documents
- Computer and technology skills
- Advanced practical experience and proficiency with MS Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google Docs
- Attention to details
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion
- Customer service and relations
- Written and verbal communications
- Organizational and project management abilities
- Ability to focus
- Ability to adapt and react to changing work environments
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Can-do attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- CRM/Database administration
- Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
- Displays excellent communication skills including presentation, persuasion, and negotiation skills required in working with guests, vendors, and coworkers and including the ability to communicate effectively and remain calm and courteous under pressure.
- Liaise with all levels of management and administration
Specific Job Requirements
- 2+ years of real estate or law experience
- Prioritize daily, weekly, monthly schedule and agenda of activities
- Research items of topical interest and prepare reports and data of findings
- Additional tasks as required by senior team members
- Willingness and flexibility to work evenings and weekends
- Willingness and ability to receive messages (texts, emails, voicemails) and to respond in a timely manner including outside of normal business hours
- Run business and personal errands
- Answer incoming calls
- Manage Calendar and make appointments as needed
- Prepare Presentations and CMAs for team members
- Prepare Agreement of Purchase and Sale and related documents as needed
- Create, oversee, and maintain new systems/processes to help grow our company
- Document all new and existing systems/processes into operational manuals
- Help develop new business strategy and manage new projects
- Quarterly reporting
- Create and maintain an organized work environment
- Valid driver’s licence and personal vehicle
Please respond with a cover letter outlining the qualifications and experience you would bring to the position, your salary expectations and a resume in PDF Format. Incomplete submissions will not be considered. Applications will be received in confidence by mail or email only:
HR: PROPERTY MANAGER
Saint Joseph Property Developments Ltd.
5489 Canotek Rd. Ottawa, ON K1J 9G7
No phone calls please. We thank all applicants, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted directly.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Executive Assistant: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Executive Assistant. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job