Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Damco Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Damco is a speedily growing organization in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in June 2017 Damco is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Damco opens job chance for Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada positioned in Mississauga, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada June 2017Damco Mississauga, ON
Great place to work
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
Including but not limited to:
- Own all ocean operations under file management for the customers they are covering
- Tracking all shipments on a daily basis to the final destination.
- Key activities include:
-Proactive communication with customer service as required
-Support in query resolution with customer service
- Provide accurate shipment detail through the tranship ports, and out-gating of containers at destination.
- Report back any shipments that require carrier attention or additional follow up
- Ensures all SOPs/IOPs are adhered to and any fall-outs are addressed on a priority
Who we are looking for
Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in ocean export including documentation
- Hazmat Certification preferred
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Strong and current knowledge of technology platforms, MS Office products, and ability to quickly adapt to new software
Relocation assistance is not available. Candidates are required to have authorization to work in Canada.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
After-school program leaders are responsible for working with children from the ages of 3-10 on a part-time basis on weekdays generally in the 3PM-4PM time...
The Student Success Officer is responsible for the creation, collaboration and maintenance of the informational resources which enables Student Advisement to...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Data Entry (Strokes Per Hour). Receive and register documents for data entry; Business Type of Data Entry....
Deliver exceptional customer serviceComplete all training, learning products and sharing knowledgeProvide mentorship, coaching and feedback to teams Participate...
Administrative support which includes but is not limited to filing, faxing, photocopying and typing. Responsible for monetary transactions which may include...
You are the first person customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting....
This role is suited to an individual who is seeking a long term career with the opportunity of future development and growth....
The Customer Relations Representative (CRR) acts as the frontline liaison to residential, commercial and industrial customers, fulfilling a wide range of...
Planning and executing on communication strategies including social media, newsletters and other communication tools....