Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Damco Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Damco is a growing company in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in February 2017 Damco is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Damco opens job chance for Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada placed in Mississauga, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada February 2017Damco Mississauga, ON
Great place to work
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
Including but not limited to:
- Own all ocean operations under file management for the customers they are covering
- Tracking all shipments on a daily basis to the final destination.
- Key activities include:
-Proactive communication with customer service as required
-Support in query resolution with customer service
- Provide accurate shipment detail through the tranship ports, and out-gating of containers at destination.
- Report back any shipments that require carrier attention or additional follow up
- Ensures all SOPs/IOPs are adhered to and any fall-outs are addressed on a priority
Who we are looking for
Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in ocean export including documentation
- Hazmat Certification preferred
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Strong and current knowledge of technology platforms, MS Office products, and ability to quickly adapt to new software
Relocation assistance is not available. Candidates are required to have authorization to work in Canada.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Friendly and Professional Attitude. Airway Interline – Mississauga ON*. Are you outgoing and enjoy meeting new people every day?...
Now hiring at 499 Main Street South,...
Receiving and organizing incoming and outgoing store inventory. Is friendly, outgoing, and truly enjoys building relationships with people of all ages, from...
After-school program leaders are responsible for working with children from the ages of 3-10 on a part-time basis on weekdays generally in the 3PM-4PM time...
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
Perform incidental clerical work including typing, filing, delivering messages, sorting mail, photocopying, faxing, etc....
Min 6 month valid working visa in Canada. Part Time Data Entry Clerk (Temp)*. Provide Administrative support to various departments (such as format documents,...
Processes payment of fees including receipt of cash, cheque and credit card transactions. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid...
Responds to e-mails, telephone and in-person inquiries from staff, Council, the public, agencies and other levels of government regarding any Toronto Public...