Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Damco Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Damco is a speedily growing provider in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in April 2017 Damco is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Damco opens job opportunity for Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada put in Mississauga, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada April 2017Damco Mississauga, ON
Great place to work
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
Including but not limited to:
- Own all ocean operations under file management for the customers they are covering
- Tracking all shipments on a daily basis to the final destination.
- Key activities include:
-Proactive communication with customer service as required
-Support in query resolution with customer service
- Provide accurate shipment detail through the tranship ports, and out-gating of containers at destination.
- Report back any shipments that require carrier attention or additional follow up
- Ensures all SOPs/IOPs are adhered to and any fall-outs are addressed on a priority
Who we are looking for
Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in ocean export including documentation
- Hazmat Certification preferred
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Strong and current knowledge of technology platforms, MS Office products, and ability to quickly adapt to new software
Relocation assistance is not available. Candidates are required to have authorization to work in Canada.
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Experience applying relevant policies, procedures,...
Friendly and Professional Attitude. Airway Interline – Mississauga ON*. Are you outgoing and enjoy meeting new people every day?...
Equivalent work experience may be considered Strong organizational and interpersonal skills Ability to prioritize and attention to detail Ability to multi-task...
Valid 'G' License (G2 not eligible). Required license or certification:. Large, national logistics company is looking for experienced drivers to deliver items...
Please submit your application via our website directly to this posting and include a current copy of your resume....
Bonus payment program. Adhere to work schedule and perform duties with a high degree of quality. Technical abilities, including ability to interpret drawings...
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
Current First Aid training or a willingness to complete this training Experience in a cultural or museum environment is an asset....