Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Damco Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Damco is a swiftly growing organization in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in May 2017 Damco is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Damco opens job chance for Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada put in Mississauga, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada May 2017Damco Mississauga, ON
Great place to work
- Damco is a dynamic, fast paced work environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude. Here, if you perform, sky is the limit!
Professional development and growth
- We pride ourselves in having energized people, the best in the industry! At Damco, you will be a part of an organization where you are empowered to embrace different challenges to support your career aspirations. We support your development through development programs, mentorship and training.
- Our global network provides you visibility and access to professionals all around the world where you can learn all that we have to offer and explore your skills.
Excellent Compensation Packages
Damco provides you:
- A competitive salary
- A comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- A 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid time off
- And More
Including but not limited to:
- Own all ocean operations under file management for the customers they are covering
- Tracking all shipments on a daily basis to the final destination.
- Key activities include:
-Proactive communication with customer service as required
-Support in query resolution with customer service
- Provide accurate shipment detail through the tranship ports, and out-gating of containers at destination.
- Report back any shipments that require carrier attention or additional follow up
- Ensures all SOPs/IOPs are adhered to and any fall-outs are addressed on a priority
Who we are looking for
Education and Experience
- Highschool diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- 3 to 5 years minimum experience in ocean export including documentation
- Hazmat Certification preferred
Technical Skills and Competencies Required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player.
- Strong and current knowledge of technology platforms, MS Office products, and ability to quickly adapt to new software
Relocation assistance is not available. Candidates are required to have authorization to work in Canada.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Ocean Export Operations Associate- Toronto, Canada. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
CA, CGA or CMA designation. Review financial data, explain anomalies and major variances compared to budget and forecast....
Responds to calls and provides information to contacts regarding program specific administrative processes requiring coordination of information with others to...
Operate a cash register, calculate, collect fees, process payments and issue invoices. Maintain filing systems, provide administrative and clerical support to...
You have experience handling cash, and operating cash registers and point of sale machines to process monetary transactions....
Reports, forms, claims, etc Answer phone calls from partners and other offices Operates scanning station for imaging Job Key Success Factors/Performance...
Answer phone calls from partners and other offices. High school degree. Complete first screen of B3 (customers’ files), open LVS, etc....
Divided into two sides Geek Squad City and Services -- we move inventory between our vendors and stores, and repair products we carry in store....
Handles cash and ensures cash drawer and deposits are always accurate. Must be able to follow internal guidelines and procedures for handling cash....
Responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers and employees with disabilities are accommodated...