Administrator, Commercial Property Management Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - The Regional Group of Companies Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - The Regional Group of Companies Inc. is a speedily growing firm in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in September 2017 The Regional Group of Companies Inc. is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. The Regional Group of Companies Inc. opens job chance of Administrator, Commercial Property Management put in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Administrator, Commercial Property Management, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrator, Commercial Property Management September 2017The Regional Group of Companies Inc. Ottawa, ON
Administrator, Commercial Property Management – Property Management
The Regional Group of Companies is seeking an experienced Administrator, Commercial Property Management, who will thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This individual will be a strong communicator, will have strong organizational talents, the ability to be decisive and exercise judgement as appropriate, an exceptional attention to detail and an ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters.
The Regional Group of Companies is a Leader in shaping real estate for Ottawa and surrounding areas.
Role: Responsible to provide administrative support to the Property Manager(s), Controller and the Senior Vice President of the Property Management Division
Responsibilities: On a day to day basis, the key responsibilities of the Administrator,
Commercial Property Management include, but are not limited to:
- General office administrative support to Property Manager(s), Controller and Senior Vice President (i.e.- fax, scan, copy, file, mail, courier etc.), reception related duties,
- Answer daily Tenant service calls, dispatch calls to Site Operators and follow up with Tenant and Site operators to ensure calls are completed;
- Maintain Tenant and Building filing systems, both physical and server files, including security procedures (card access, holiday and operating hours), updated internal contact information. Maintain site parking spreadsheets, pass/car information, waiting lists and working with parking lot management. Update On-Call Book/laptop regularly with tenant emergency contact information and security procedures, preparation of tenant notices,
- Prepare and or create “RFP’s – Request for Proposals”, obtain pricing from contractors as requested monthly’s for Property Manager approval and prepare contracts;
- Preparation of marketing flyers for each property; update website for vacancies, update brokerage community of vacancies;
- Preparation of Offers to Lease and co-ordination with lawyers for preparation of Lease Agreements; Perform credit checks on prospective tenants; preparation of Lease Cover Sheets; Coordinate Tenant Lease Move-in / Move-Out Checklist form
- Preparation of Monthly Owner’s Reports, and Owner distributions;
- Working with Accounting Department, assist with rent collections, budget and recovery letters
- Other related Commercial Property Management duties as required.
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Communication skills & professionalism
- Attention to detail, can be relied upon to complete tasks accurately and thoroughly
- Time management & organizational skills
- Relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Yardi experience preferred
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Experience in the real estate field
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with a team
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader! To apply, please forward your resume and in the subject line please include the name of the position (s) you are applying for.
The deadline for submitting your resume is 12:00 pm ET on January 9, 2017.
We thank all applicants for considering The Regional Group of Companies Inc. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Regional Group
We build communities and shape real estate throughout the National Capital Region using innovation, expertise, and enduring relationships. We create value and opportunity for our shareholders, our investors, our people and our community through multi-disciplinary real estate services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Administrator, Commercial Property Management. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. Follow Biohazard Disposal Procedures to provide a safe work...
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
Under the direction of the Coordinator of the Representation Section, this position provides secretarial and administrative support to the national and/or...
Processing a high volume of e-mails and incoming phone calls. Operate as the liaison between our Costco.ca customers, vendors, buying and operations staff....
Must own a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage and hold a Valid (G-Level) Ontario Driver's License;...
No telephone calls please. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels and...
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge Up to one year of relevant work experience Completed relevant undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials...
Somerset West Community Health Centre is a well-established, non-profit, multi-service centre providing health, social and community outreach services with an...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients reports. Community college diploma or equivalent;...