Administrator, Commercial Property Management Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - The Regional Group of Companies Inc. Recruitment 2017
Administrator, Commercial Property Management – Property Management
The Regional Group of Companies is seeking an experienced Administrator, Commercial Property Management, who will thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This individual will be a strong communicator, will have strong organizational talents, the ability to be decisive and exercise judgement as appropriate, an exceptional attention to detail and an ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters.
The Regional Group of Companies is a Leader in shaping real estate for Ottawa and surrounding areas.
Role: Responsible to provide administrative support to the Property Manager(s), Controller and the Senior Vice President of the Property Management Division
Responsibilities: On a day to day basis, the key responsibilities of the Administrator,
Commercial Property Management include, but are not limited to:
- General office administrative support to Property Manager(s), Controller and Senior Vice President (i.e.- fax, scan, copy, file, mail, courier etc.), reception related duties,
- Answer daily Tenant service calls, dispatch calls to Site Operators and follow up with Tenant and Site operators to ensure calls are completed;
- Maintain Tenant and Building filing systems, both physical and server files, including security procedures (card access, holiday and operating hours), updated internal contact information. Maintain site parking spreadsheets, pass/car information, waiting lists and working with parking lot management. Update On-Call Book/laptop regularly with tenant emergency contact information and security procedures, preparation of tenant notices,
- Prepare and or create “RFP’s – Request for Proposals”, obtain pricing from contractors as requested monthly’s for Property Manager approval and prepare contracts;
- Preparation of marketing flyers for each property; update website for vacancies, update brokerage community of vacancies;
- Preparation of Offers to Lease and co-ordination with lawyers for preparation of Lease Agreements; Perform credit checks on prospective tenants; preparation of Lease Cover Sheets; Coordinate Tenant Lease Move-in / Move-Out Checklist form
- Preparation of Monthly Owner’s Reports, and Owner distributions;
- Working with Accounting Department, assist with rent collections, budget and recovery letters
- Other related Commercial Property Management duties as required.
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Communication skills & professionalism
- Attention to detail, can be relied upon to complete tasks accurately and thoroughly
- Time management & organizational skills
- Relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Yardi experience preferred
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Experience in the real estate field
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with a team
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader! To apply, please forward your resume and in the subject line please include the name of the position (s) you are applying for.
The deadline for submitting your resume is 12:00 pm ET on January 9, 2017.
We thank all applicants for considering The Regional Group of Companies Inc. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Regional Group
We build communities and shape real estate throughout the National Capital Region using innovation, expertise, and enduring relationships. We create value and opportunity for our shareholders, our investors, our people and our community through multi-disciplinary real estate services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 1 year
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Must have a valid Enhanced Clearance. Developing, maintaining, monitoring and updating administrative procedures....
Préparer les documents pour le scannage en s’assurant que les agrafes et les trombones sont enlevées, et que les pages sont correctement orientées et organisées...
Answer incoming calls and ensure these are redirected to the proper departments. We are looking for an individual to join the Front Desk team at Embassy West...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learning program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational...
Filing, photocopying and data entry. Prioritising warehouse orders for despatch. Answering phone queries. Hours are Monday to Friday between 8am to 4pm (some...
The role will include important but perhaps less glamorous duties such as booking travel, scheduling appointments, filing, and general administrative upkeep....
Answer telephone, place outgoing calls as requested. Maplewood Retirement Community by Riverstone is looking for an outgoing dynamic customer oriented Part-time...