Administrator, Commercial Property Management Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - The Regional Group of Companies Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - The Regional Group of Companies Inc. is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in July 2017 The Regional Group of Companies Inc. is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. The Regional Group of Companies Inc. opens job opportunity for Administrator, Commercial Property Management positioned in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Administrator, Commercial Property Management, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrator, Commercial Property Management July 2017The Regional Group of Companies Inc. Ottawa, ON
Administrator, Commercial Property Management – Property Management
The Regional Group of Companies is seeking an experienced Administrator, Commercial Property Management, who will thrive in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This individual will be a strong communicator, will have strong organizational talents, the ability to be decisive and exercise judgement as appropriate, an exceptional attention to detail and an ability to maintain confidentiality on sensitive matters.
The Regional Group of Companies is a Leader in shaping real estate for Ottawa and surrounding areas.
Role: Responsible to provide administrative support to the Property Manager(s), Controller and the Senior Vice President of the Property Management Division
Responsibilities: On a day to day basis, the key responsibilities of the Administrator,
Commercial Property Management include, but are not limited to:
- General office administrative support to Property Manager(s), Controller and Senior Vice President (i.e.- fax, scan, copy, file, mail, courier etc.), reception related duties,
- Answer daily Tenant service calls, dispatch calls to Site Operators and follow up with Tenant and Site operators to ensure calls are completed;
- Maintain Tenant and Building filing systems, both physical and server files, including security procedures (card access, holiday and operating hours), updated internal contact information. Maintain site parking spreadsheets, pass/car information, waiting lists and working with parking lot management. Update On-Call Book/laptop regularly with tenant emergency contact information and security procedures, preparation of tenant notices,
- Prepare and or create “RFP’s – Request for Proposals”, obtain pricing from contractors as requested monthly’s for Property Manager approval and prepare contracts;
- Preparation of marketing flyers for each property; update website for vacancies, update brokerage community of vacancies;
- Preparation of Offers to Lease and co-ordination with lawyers for preparation of Lease Agreements; Perform credit checks on prospective tenants; preparation of Lease Cover Sheets; Coordinate Tenant Lease Move-in / Move-Out Checklist form
- Preparation of Monthly Owner’s Reports, and Owner distributions;
- Working with Accounting Department, assist with rent collections, budget and recovery letters
- Other related Commercial Property Management duties as required.
- Critical thinking & problem solving skills
- Communication skills & professionalism
- Attention to detail, can be relied upon to complete tasks accurately and thoroughly
- Time management & organizational skills
- Relationship management & interpersonal skills
- Yardi experience preferred
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Experience in the real estate field
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work closely with a team
- Exceptional organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
We offer a competitive compensation package and the opportunity to work with an industry leader! To apply, please forward your resume and in the subject line please include the name of the position (s) you are applying for.
The deadline for submitting your resume is 12:00 pm ET on January 9, 2017.
We thank all applicants for considering The Regional Group of Companies Inc. as an Employer of Choice, however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Regional Group
We build communities and shape real estate throughout the National Capital Region using innovation, expertise, and enduring relationships. We create value and opportunity for our shareholders, our investors, our people and our community through multi-disciplinary real estate services.
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 1 year
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Administrator, Commercial Property Management. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reporting to the Manager, Career Services and Welcome Centre, Student Support Services, the incumbent is responsible for providing comprehensive clerical and...
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
Applicants must have a valid license, and access to a vehicle full-time. Required license or certification:. Luxus Auto Care hosts a friendly environment with...
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge,...
Please be aware that the time to procure a criminal record check varies by location and you should contact your local police service to determine the processing...
\*To verify and confirm the daily cash, and credit card deposits, reconciling deposits against the Front Office system and bank records....
Oral communication skills to provide detailed explanations, accurate interpretations of policies and procedures to customers and provide advice to customers...
Typing skills, speed of 45 words per minute with high accuracy. To get more people living with mental illness into recovery faster....
Typing skills, speed of 45 words per minute with high accuracy. Prepare Admission and Discharge Forms for the clinical record....