Front Desk Representative (Early Morning Shift) Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Motion Fitness Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Motion Fitness is an evergrowing company in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in December 2017 Motion Fitness is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Motion Fitness opens job opportunity for Front Desk Representative (Early Morning Shift) located in Saskatoon, SK. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Front Desk Representative (Early Morning Shift), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Front Desk Representative (Early Morning Shift) December 2017Motion Fitness Saskatoon, SK
Motion Fitness Saskatoon (University Heights/Nelson Road Location) is looking for a mature, reliable and responsible individual to work the early morning shift (shift starts at 5 a.m.) - Full Time and Part Time Positions available . The ideal candidate will show up on time to every shift.
The Front Desk Representative is the lead customer service contact for all members, guests, or prospects. They are also responsible for selling all products and services and maximising membership and personal training sales.
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets and checks in all members and guests; creates the First Impression
- Sells all products and services
- Take prospective members on a tour of the facility and maximize membership/personal training sales
- Liaison between members and Membership Office: Including prospects and current members
- Schedules for both Personal Training and Massage [if applicable] Offices
- Answers and directs all incoming phone calls
- Fields all member complaints and concerns
- Handle membership payments, cancellations and freezes
- Diligently performs Opening and Closing Procedures (Cash-outs) for the club if assigned those shifts
- Responsible for keeping both Check-In Desk and Shake Station clean, neat, and orderly
- Keep towels washed, dried and folded
- Attends monthly departmental meetings
- Maintains professionalism when not assisting members; avoids eating, sitting, reading, Internet surfing, or any other activities that are not work-related
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Must be highly motivated and energetic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- An understanding of health club operations
- Must be a team player, willing to cover or trade shifts when necessary
- Must be able to work days, evenings, and weekends as necessary
- Supervision and training will be given by the Manager
REQUIRED EDUCATION, CERTIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Prior experience in customer service and sales would be an asset.
- Experience in health club or the hospitability industry is preferred
- Front desk personnel work shifts that include late evening, weekends and holidays
- May be required to clear up weight area which will include lifting heavy weights (up to 45pounds)
- Involves standing for most of the working hours
Benefits: Effective 3 month(s) from date of hire AND after a performance appraisal:
Standard Motion Fitness-provided benefits for employees working more than 24 hours per week , including the following:
- Basic Life and AD&D (Flat $25,000)
- Dependent Life
- Optional Life & Spousal Optional Life
- Optional AD&D
- Extended Health Care
- Dental Care
- Vacation days
Bonus: Effective immediately upon hire:
Free Gym Membership for the employee.
25% discount in Juice Bar and on pro shop items unless otherwise noted.
After 3 months of probation,:
The Employee's family members will be able to get a membership for a discounted rate of $14.99/bi-weekly.
Job Type: Permanent
- Saskatoon, SK
- High school or equivalent
- working early morning shifts successfully: 1 year
- working in a fitness facility: 1 year
- Sales: 1 year
- Customer Service: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Front Desk Representative (Early Morning Shift). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The position establishes and maintains professional working relationships with a diverse group including students, staff, instructors, the University community,...
In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's...
In this role you will receive incoming calls from customers and you are the prime contact to resolve technical issues customers have with their services....
LifeLabs operates the largest community medical laboratory network in Canada, together with our hospital and healthcare partners....
Registering program students by block and extension students by individual course on Banner Student under direction of the Assistant Registrar or Registration...
Must possess and maintain a clean driver's abstract and valid full-driver's license appropriate to the requirements of the vehicle being driven....
Safe and efficient movement of product within the warehouse and yard. Picking and packaging and shipment of transfers and customer orders....
Answer all incoming switchboard calls cheerfully. Calculate, enter & batch manual credit & debit adjustments. Reporting to the office manager the Administrative...
In addition to a competitive salary, our total rewards package includes paid personal days, wellness program initiatives, health and dental benefits, a group...