Family Physician Job Opening in Altona, MB - Southern Health-Santé Sud Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Southern Health-Santé Sud is a growing company in Altona, MB. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in March 2017 Southern Health-Santé Sud is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Southern Health-Santé Sud opens job chance for Family Physician placed in Altona, MB. This chance has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're considering Family Physician, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Family Physician March 2017Southern Health-Santé Sud Altona, MB
Qualifications • Must be eligible for registration and licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba.
• Must have current ACLS and PALS Certification.
• ATLS is recommended but not required.
• Demonstrated ability to meet the physical and mental demands of the job.
• Demonstrated ability to respect confidentiality including paper, electronic formats and other mediums.
• Good work and attendance record.
Conditions of Employment:
• Requires a valid Class 5 driver’s license, an all purpose insured vehicle and liability insurance of at least $1,000,000.00.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Family Physician. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job