Education Coordinator Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Oxford Learning Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Oxford Learning Centre is an evergrowing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Oxford Learning Centre is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Oxford Learning Centre opens job chance of Education Coordinator located in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Education Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Education Coordinator December 2017Oxford Learning Centre Toronto, ON
Are you a passionate and ambitious teacher looking to make an impact on Toronto students?
If so, Oxford Learning Centre in Leaside is now accepting applications for the position of Education Coordinator to assist in the planning and development of our primary/junior/intermediate programs. In this position, you will work alongside the Education Director to coordinate the Centre's daily operations, and will be responsible for programming and enrolment.
The following are the application requirements for this position:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor of Education
- A passion for education
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to remain organized and multi-task, as well as the capacity to learn on the go in a fast-paced environment
- A willingness to work in a team environment and motivate others
- A familiarity with a wide spectrum of teaching strategies aimed at different types of learners
- The ability to critically assess and solve problems
- Experience with children in a teaching or tutoring environment
- Previous experience at an Oxford Learning Centre is an asset, but not required
The position will involve the following, and much more:
- Becoming familiar with the Oxford Learning Centre teaching philosophy
- Administering Oxford Learning's dynamic cognitive assessments
- Creating individualized programs for students
- Meeting with parents and assessing students to ensure that program goals are being achieved
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with parents, students, teachers, and other teaching professionals
- Assisting the Education Director with the Centre's daily operations
Oxford Learning Centre programs focus on new and innovative approaches to learning, designed to benefit our students for a lifetime. Our students learn how to best accomplish their academic goals and, in turn, to believe in themselves. Apply today to join the Oxford Learning team, and start making a difference!
Interested candidates should fax resumes (416-489-0611) or email.
Only successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $42,000.00 /year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Education Coordinator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Prepares and processes a variety of documents including forms, statements, legal documents, insurance claims, statistical summaries and reports requiring the...
We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best....
Knowledge of general office procedures, instructions, and relevant reference materials, e.g., telephone directories or lists, staff lists and locations, mailing...
*Job Summary* We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on...
This job is first come first serve. The compensation is $100, and If you can finished more than we targeted, there will a bonus for you!...
Administrative Support Clerk Department:. To provide clerical services in support of the pre-analytical laboratories and handle the scanning of requisitions...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Il offre toute la gamme des produits et services financiers et regroupe les expertises en gestion de patrimoine, en assurance de personnes et de dommages, en...
Our counsellors provide high quality professional telephone, web and chat-line counselling, education /referral to children and youth contacting Kids Help...
Maintaining a central database and organized filing system of all inquiries and complaints of workplace harassment, discrimination and violence filed by...