Interior Designer/ Sales Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Moissonnier Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moissonnier is an evergrowing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in January 2017 Moissonnier is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Moissonnier opens job chance of Interior Designer/ Sales placed in Vancouver, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Interior Designer/ Sales, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Interior Designer/ Sales January 2017Moissonnier Vancouver, BC
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a Sales Associate fluent in Mandarin and English. Full time/ Part time for our new Flagship store Downtown Vancouver-Yaletown. The following is what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Maximize sales through excellent product knowledge and outstanding selling skills.
- Ensure that all customers receive outstanding service and follow up in a timely professional manner.
- Assist customers with their selections and process orders.
- Develop repeat business and long-term relationships.
- Provide gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Maintain the front desk and assist with store maintenance as directed by the store manager.
- Assist in preparing the store for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Assistance with merchandising and display changes.
- Willingness to visit prospective clients in their homes, at job sites and in trade offices.
- Ability to conduct client presentations and participate in trade shows.
- Outstanding Sales and Service focus
- Confident selling techniques and strong ability to close a sale
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented Interior design experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be: Proficient in SketchUp, AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, diploma in Interior Design
Job Type: Full-time/Part time Required education:
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
- Comfortable with sales
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time/Part- time
Moissonnier 1885-2016 – Vancouver BC
In 1885, Emile Moissonnier founded his workshop in Bourge-Bresse at the heart of a forested region offering a rich supply of oak, ash burl and burr elm, as well as fruit woods such as pear, cherry and walnut. He was a Talented painter and sculptor, the Epitome of a creative craftsman. Designing each Item of furniture as a unique piece. He was the first in a line of inventive furniture-makers that to this day continues to perpetuate the tradition of beautiful workmanship. Moissonnier was recognised around the world and given pride of place in store as prestigious as Harrods in London, Bloomingdales in New York where the brand has been distributed since the 1960’s.
Job Type: Full-time
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply Interior Designer/ Sales. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Curious researcher, you are comfortable accessing multiple open source social media sites. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse...
Responsible for receiving, sorting, opening and distributing incoming mail and will be required to categorize and prepare outgoing....
Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and...
The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the team including preparing...
Human Resources, Emily Carr University of Art + Design. 1399 Johnston Street, Vancouver BC V6H 3R9, Fax:. Shelving and filing returned or used material;...
The Admissions Assistant is a member of the International Admissions team and works to provide assistance and information to applicants, the Langara community...
Valid driver’s license and vehicle an asset. A love of children is essential as you'll be working with groups of children;...
Parks - Sports field & turf grass maintenance management equipment operations - Trail & related structure construction & maintenance - Horticulture & landscape...
The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first class service and services to our community....