Interior Designer/ Sales Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Moissonnier Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moissonnier is a speedily growing business in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in April 2017 Moissonnier is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Moissonnier opens job opportunity for Interior Designer/ Sales placed in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Interior Designer/ Sales, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Interior Designer/ Sales April 2017Moissonnier Vancouver, BC
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a Sales Associate fluent in Mandarin and English. Full time/ Part time for our new Flagship store Downtown Vancouver-Yaletown. The following is what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Maximize sales through excellent product knowledge and outstanding selling skills.
- Ensure that all customers receive outstanding service and follow up in a timely professional manner.
- Assist customers with their selections and process orders.
- Develop repeat business and long-term relationships.
- Provide gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Maintain the front desk and assist with store maintenance as directed by the store manager.
- Assist in preparing the store for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Assistance with merchandising and display changes.
- Willingness to visit prospective clients in their homes, at job sites and in trade offices.
- Ability to conduct client presentations and participate in trade shows.
- Outstanding Sales and Service focus
- Confident selling techniques and strong ability to close a sale
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented Interior design experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be: Proficient in SketchUp, AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, diploma in Interior Design
Job Type: Full-time/Part time Required education:
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
- Comfortable with sales
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time/Part- time
Moissonnier 1885-2016 – Vancouver BC
In 1885, Emile Moissonnier founded his workshop in Bourge-Bresse at the heart of a forested region offering a rich supply of oak, ash burl and burr elm, as well as fruit woods such as pear, cherry and walnut. He was a Talented painter and sculptor, the Epitome of a creative craftsman. Designing each Item of furniture as a unique piece. He was the first in a line of inventive furniture-makers that to this day continues to perpetuate the tradition of beautiful workmanship. Moissonnier was recognised around the world and given pride of place in store as prestigious as Harrods in London, Bloomingdales in New York where the brand has been distributed since the 1960’s.
Job Type: Full-time
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Interior Designer/ Sales. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
With employees that have helped Vancouver consistently rank as one of the world's most livable cities, the City values a diverse workforce which represents the...
CTV Vancouver, Vancouver BC. Run social media properties for CTV Vancouver, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Canada , BC , Vancouver....
Knowledge of emergency procedures and a First Aid certification are an asset. Receives tickets and cash, makes change for customers and issues receipts;...
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
The Recreation division provides innovative recreational and cultural programs and services that support healthy active living to meet the needs of our...
Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components for people to live long, healthy and fun lives....
You must be comfortable addressing large groups of passengers, be able to enjoy a variety of hosting duties including games, cocktail parties onboard as well as...
Driver’s License for the Province of British Columbia, Class 5, is required. The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first...
Class 5 drivers license with a CLEAN driving abstract. Required license or certification:. Drivers License (Class 5)....