Interior Designer/ Sales Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Moissonnier Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moissonnier is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in October 2017 Moissonnier is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Moissonnier opens job opportunity for Interior Designer/ Sales put in Vancouver, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Interior Designer/ Sales, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Interior Designer/ Sales October 2017Moissonnier Vancouver, BC
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a Sales Associate fluent in Mandarin and English. Full time/ Part time for our new Flagship store Downtown Vancouver-Yaletown. The following is what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Maximize sales through excellent product knowledge and outstanding selling skills.
- Ensure that all customers receive outstanding service and follow up in a timely professional manner.
- Assist customers with their selections and process orders.
- Develop repeat business and long-term relationships.
- Provide gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Maintain the front desk and assist with store maintenance as directed by the store manager.
- Assist in preparing the store for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Assistance with merchandising and display changes.
- Willingness to visit prospective clients in their homes, at job sites and in trade offices.
- Ability to conduct client presentations and participate in trade shows.
- Outstanding Sales and Service focus
- Confident selling techniques and strong ability to close a sale
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented Interior design experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be: Proficient in SketchUp, AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, diploma in Interior Design
Job Type: Full-time/Part time Required education:
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
- Comfortable with sales
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time/Part- time
Moissonnier 1885-2016 – Vancouver BC
In 1885, Emile Moissonnier founded his workshop in Bourge-Bresse at the heart of a forested region offering a rich supply of oak, ash burl and burr elm, as well as fruit woods such as pear, cherry and walnut. He was a Talented painter and sculptor, the Epitome of a creative craftsman. Designing each Item of furniture as a unique piece. He was the first in a line of inventive furniture-makers that to this day continues to perpetuate the tradition of beautiful workmanship. Moissonnier was recognised around the world and given pride of place in store as prestigious as Harrods in London, Bloomingdales in New York where the brand has been distributed since the 1960’s.
Job Type: Full-time
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Interior Designer/ Sales. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction....
Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support and work with internal sales support staff....
Provide any required Organizational Development support to assigned client groups including creating and delivering training initiatives (Progressive Discipline...
Merchant lululemon athletica Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives....
Develop strategy for line and partner with Vision team to build seasonal creative vision– product strategies, design language and ethos, branding, technology,...
Completion of a college degree or art school program in design or related field. Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates...
Paypal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability,...
We work with dealerships and finance partners across Canada to ensure that every customer, regardless of bad credit or no credit, has access to the auto...
University Degree or College diploma. Complete all flights administrative tasks ensuring customer details are recorded accurately....