Interior Designer/ Sales Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Moissonnier Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moissonnier is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in September 2017 Moissonnier is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Moissonnier opens job opportunity for Interior Designer/ Sales put in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Interior Designer/ Sales, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Interior Designer/ Sales September 2017Moissonnier Vancouver, BC
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a Sales Associate fluent in Mandarin and English. Full time/ Part time for our new Flagship store Downtown Vancouver-Yaletown. The following is what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Maximize sales through excellent product knowledge and outstanding selling skills.
- Ensure that all customers receive outstanding service and follow up in a timely professional manner.
- Assist customers with their selections and process orders.
- Develop repeat business and long-term relationships.
- Provide gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Maintain the front desk and assist with store maintenance as directed by the store manager.
- Assist in preparing the store for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Assistance with merchandising and display changes.
- Willingness to visit prospective clients in their homes, at job sites and in trade offices.
- Ability to conduct client presentations and participate in trade shows.
- Outstanding Sales and Service focus
- Confident selling techniques and strong ability to close a sale
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented Interior design experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be: Proficient in SketchUp, AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, diploma in Interior Design
Job Type: Full-time/Part time Required education:
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
- Comfortable with sales
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time/Part- time
Moissonnier 1885-2016 – Vancouver BC
In 1885, Emile Moissonnier founded his workshop in Bourge-Bresse at the heart of a forested region offering a rich supply of oak, ash burl and burr elm, as well as fruit woods such as pear, cherry and walnut. He was a Talented painter and sculptor, the Epitome of a creative craftsman. Designing each Item of furniture as a unique piece. He was the first in a line of inventive furniture-makers that to this day continues to perpetuate the tradition of beautiful workmanship. Moissonnier was recognised around the world and given pride of place in store as prestigious as Harrods in London, Bloomingdales in New York where the brand has been distributed since the 1960’s.
Job Type: Full-time
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Interior Designer/ Sales. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer and relay telephone calls and take messages; Conduct research, collect data and write well-documented business plans, including market analysis,...
Growing from a single operation in Edmonton, Alberta, Layfield has pursued an aggressive course of expansion through acquisition, in-house development, and...
Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License. Saputo Dairy Products is looking for part time employees, with the opportunity for full time hours ...
The International Student Life Assistant contributes to the success of Douglas College and its community of learners by providing reception, clerical,...
Your own vehicle & Driver’s license. Required license or certification:. Property Management License with the Real Estate Council of BC....
The BCRPA Older Adult Provincial Program Coordinator will implement Phase 2 of the research project for the Choose to Move / ActivAge™ program, a partner...
Build structured approach and tools to facilitate business casing and support scenario based analysis and development of recommendations to Leadership team....
A Bachelors Degree in TESL or a Bachelors Degree and a TESL Canada accredited certificate. At the lower levels, students develop their English language skills...
The order person is responsible for ensuring that orders are filled according to the order sheet, packaged according to the packing specifications, and that...