Interior Designer/ Sales Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Moissonnier Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Moissonnier is a swiftly growing business in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in May 2017 Moissonnier is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Moissonnier opens job opportunity for Interior Designer/ Sales positioned in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of May 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Interior Designer/ Sales, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Interior Designer/ Sales May 2017Moissonnier Vancouver, BC
JOB DESCRIPTION: We are currently seeking a Sales Associate fluent in Mandarin and English. Full time/ Part time for our new Flagship store Downtown Vancouver-Yaletown. The following is what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Maximize sales through excellent product knowledge and outstanding selling skills.
- Ensure that all customers receive outstanding service and follow up in a timely professional manner.
- Assist customers with their selections and process orders.
- Develop repeat business and long-term relationships.
- Provide gracious, quick and efficient service.
- Maintain the front desk and assist with store maintenance as directed by the store manager.
- Assist in preparing the store for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Assistance with merchandising and display changes.
- Willingness to visit prospective clients in their homes, at job sites and in trade offices.
- Ability to conduct client presentations and participate in trade shows.
- Outstanding Sales and Service focus
- Confident selling techniques and strong ability to close a sale
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for people
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with customers and all levels of management
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships
- Ability to work cooperatively with a team
- Excellent organizational skills and extremely detail oriented Interior design experience is an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Must be: Proficient in SketchUp, AutoCad, Adobe Photoshop, diploma in Interior Design
Job Type: Full-time/Part time Required education:
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
- Comfortable with sales
Please apply by responding to this ad with your resume, cover letter and salary expectations.
Job Type: Full-time/Part- time
Moissonnier 1885-2016 – Vancouver BC
In 1885, Emile Moissonnier founded his workshop in Bourge-Bresse at the heart of a forested region offering a rich supply of oak, ash burl and burr elm, as well as fruit woods such as pear, cherry and walnut. He was a Talented painter and sculptor, the Epitome of a creative craftsman. Designing each Item of furniture as a unique piece. He was the first in a line of inventive furniture-makers that to this day continues to perpetuate the tradition of beautiful workmanship. Moissonnier was recognised around the world and given pride of place in store as prestigious as Harrods in London, Bloomingdales in New York where the brand has been distributed since the 1960’s.
Job Type: Full-time
- Luxury goods sales: 1 year
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Interior Designer/ Sales. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Processing, filing, copying, faxing, processing mail, collating documents, and receiving visitors....
Answers the department telephone and refers calls as required. Reporting to the Supervisor, Switchboard/Information Desk/Mailroom, performs duties related to...
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Richmond, BC, works seamlessly with our sales offices and distribution centres in Kelowna, Calgary and Edmonton...
Processes various types of mail by performing duties such as receiving envelopes and parcels, sorting according to delivery requirements, placing mail on...
Current Standard First Aid certificate and CPR-C & AED required. Working with children and families and are committed to providing leadership to a team of Day...
With 47 ports of call, 34 vessels, and more than 500 sailings every day, BC Ferries is the largest independently-owned ferry company in the world....
A current and valid BC Driver’s License and a safe driving record are required. Driver License and Record Checks....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Under minimum supervision, performs warehouse worker duties. Warehouse experience in high-volume, food-service, unionized distribution or logistics or...