Machinist Job Opening in Scarborough, ON - Global Human Resource Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Human Resource Centre is a swiftly growing business in Scarborough, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Global Human Resource Centre is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Global Human Resource Centre opens job chance for Machinist put in Scarborough, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Machinist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Machinist January 2017Global Human Resource Centre Scarborough, ON
There is an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Tool Room Machinist based at our head office facility for the day shift . The hours are as follows
Mon - Thurs : 6:00AM - 3:30PM
Fri : 6:00AM - 2:00PM
- Read and follow part manufacturing drawings
- Use precision measuring tolls to ensure parts conform to specifications on drawings
- Inspect dimensions to ensure part is machined within tolerances specified in drawing
- Ensuring parts are free of burrs, shavings, sharp edges, and are properly identified
- High school with some technical training as a Machinist
- General Machinist Certificate or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years as a general machinist using the same or similar equipment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Able to run a surface grinder and manual milling machine
- Ability to run wire EDM machine is an asset
- Must be able to work overtime on occasional basis
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Machinist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
Processes payment of fees including receipt of cash, cheque and credit card transactions. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid...
Responds to e-mails, telephone and in-person inquiries from staff, Council, the public, agencies and other levels of government regarding any Toronto Public...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Provides senior level administrative support to the...
Answer inquiries and provide information to customers; Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience. Issue receipts and other forms;...
We will hold Breaking Test Event twice a month, and need people with critical thinking to test our product and find bugs as many as possible....
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....