Machinist Job Opening in Scarborough, ON - Global Human Resource Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Human Resource Centre is a rapidly growing firm in Scarborough, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 Global Human Resource Centre is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Global Human Resource Centre opens job chance for Machinist positioned in Scarborough, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Machinist, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Machinist October 2017Global Human Resource Centre Scarborough, ON
There is an IMMEDIATE OPENING for a Tool Room Machinist based at our head office facility for the day shift . The hours are as follows
Mon - Thurs : 6:00AM - 3:30PM
Fri : 6:00AM - 2:00PM
- Read and follow part manufacturing drawings
- Use precision measuring tolls to ensure parts conform to specifications on drawings
- Inspect dimensions to ensure part is machined within tolerances specified in drawing
- Ensuring parts are free of burrs, shavings, sharp edges, and are properly identified
- High school with some technical training as a Machinist
- General Machinist Certificate or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years as a general machinist using the same or similar equipment
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Able to run a surface grinder and manual milling machine
- Ability to run wire EDM machine is an asset
- Must be able to work overtime on occasional basis
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Machinist. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
No phone calls or agencies please. Visit our team page to learn more about who you’ll be working with:....
Current First Aid Certificate. Maintains currency in the curriculum methodology used at the centre and in other areas related to the field of Early Childhood...
TPASC opened to community users, University of Toronto faculty, staff and students, City of Toronto program users and high performance in September 2014....
*GRIFFITH FOODS IS HIRING!!!!* _*This is a full time permanent position with an outstanding compensation package, great team environment, and lots of growth...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code,...
Inspecting food orders to ensure proper plate presentation, portioning and recipe adherence prior to sending food out to guests *Minimum Requirements:....
Seating guests, maintaining menu cleanliness and actively collecting brand loyalty program sign ups....
Incoming and outgoing customer service calls regarding past due accounts. Our organization provides career growth and development to agents who excel in their...
Reporting to a Senior Assembly Technician, and working within an exciting and dynamic vehicle development and engineering facility, you will be responsible for...