Administration Supervisor Job Opening in Red Deer, AB - Stuart Olson Industrial Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Stuart Olson Industrial is an evergrowing company in Red Deer, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Stuart Olson Industrial is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Stuart Olson Industrial opens job opportunity for Administration Supervisor placed in Red Deer, AB. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Administration Supervisor, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administration Supervisor December 2017Stuart Olson Industrial Red Deer, AB
The Administration Supervisor works closely with Project teams and is responsible for the project administration functions on projects and supervision of both Home Office and Site Administrators.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws;
• Supervise and coordinate all Home Office and Site administrators including work assignments, holiday coverage sick and banked time, travel to site by the supervisor is required for training, support and coverage;
• Ensure day-to-day workloads are balanced, and offer support with time entry, payroll reporting and invoicing, as required;
• Participate in “Project Kick-Off” meetings and capture project and office administration/invoicing requirements for assigned projects;
• Ensure proper job set-up in compliance with client requirements;
• Work collaboratively with Project Controls, Project Managers, System Analysts, Accounts Payable and other departments as required, to ensure administration and invoicing is accurate;
• Ensure maximum invoicing is completed prior to month-end cut off (1st working day of the month), collect, analyze and proactively resolve problems;
• Monthly review of unbilled reports; follow up with all Administrators on older items requiring attention;
• Communicate all invoicing requirements based on contractual agreements in place with clients, manage all changes based on client needs;
• Upon completion of projects, ensure all purchasing, payroll and finance items have been captured in order to prepare final invoicing, reporting and job closeout for the client;
• Participate in ERP software and overall business process improvements;
• Act as lead Administrator on projects, as required;
• Collaborate in setting the overall strategic direction, coordination and performance of administration group;
• Other duties as need to meet operational requirements.
• Support a culture that encompasses the highest ethical standards and is aligned with Stuart Olson’s core values;
• Committed to the structured development of leadership;
• Demonstrate the Promise and contribute to it becoming embedded across the organization.
• Develop high performance employees by effectively recruiting suitable new talent, providing continuous positive and constructive feedback, on-going assessment of non-performing employees and planning for succession.
Strategic and Business Planning
• Participate and support the development and implementation of the Stuart Olson’s strategic plan including specific goals and performance measures.
Stuart Olson Corporate
• Lead and participate in corporate initiatives as requested.
• Two (2) years recent related experience with exposure to accounting;
• Advanced computer skills in MS Office and proficient with SAP;
• Timekeeping experience an asset;
• Administrative organizational skills and experience in tracking and processing large quantities of documents, which includes understanding the importance of maintaining good, accurate documentation and document management;
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks independently with strong time management skills to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment;
• Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with a focus on exceptional customer service;
• Supervisory experience and ability to manage a team;
• Demonstrates integrity with the highest standard of professional ethics, confidentiality and strives for excellence in her/his work;
• Strong interpersonal skills and, in particular, the ability to mentor.
*** Location can be either Red Deer or Edmonton based on successful candidate.***
Project Controls/Cost Analyst
Full Time Regular
Why Choose Stuart Olson?
Safety, Sustainability, Collaboration, and Integrity are core Company values that encourage innovation and make a lasting difference in meeting the goals of our stakeholders and the communities in which we operate. Stuart Olson strongly supports and encourages employees to get involved and give back in their local communities. We expect our employees to bring their best to work every day and in return, management recognizes and rewards employees for their valued contribution through competitive compensation, robust benefits, health & wellness programs, and learning development opportunities. At Stuart Olson we are committed to creating a culture built on a passion to do great things.
Who We Are?
Stuart Olson has been positively impacting the businesses we serve, the communities in which we operate, and the lives we touch since 1911. Our rich history demonstrates our reach and diversity as an integrated, full service organization serving the commercial and industrial markets.
We are a $1+ billion, fully integrated commercial construction and industrial services provider with offices in British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario. We deliver confidence through a client-centered approach that ensures the highest quality of service, reduces risk and delivers results.
How Do You Apply?
Please apply by clicking the Apply Now button below. Applications will only be accepted as online submissions through the Stuart Olson website. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates interviewed will be contacted. We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Unsolicited resumes and phone inquiries from 3rd party agencies will not be accepted.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Administration Supervisor. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Please include a valid e-mail address on your resume as interview invitations will be sent out via e-mail. Provide administrative support to various committees ...
Valid Class 5 driver's license required. The Operations Coordinator position is responsible for the overall physical operation of the GH Dawe Centre, Recreation...
We are very happily settling into our brand new office here at Eagle Builders...
No field work involved, however a valid class 5 license is still preferred. Competitive wages, quarterly bonus program, RRSP contributions, full benefits and...
Two (2) years of post-secondary training, completion of a community college certificate including trades apprenticeships or equivalent....
Woody's RV World Red Deer has an opening for a ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK - Full Time. Organizing, posting & balancing accounts payable invoices....
Job Description • Greet guests upon interaction with a warm and friendly greeting • Provide information regarding the hotel, local businesses and activities....
Valid driver’s license. Required license or certification:. Procor Limited manages Canada’s largest private tank car lease fleet and operates an extensive...