System Administrator Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Dialpad, Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Dialpad, Inc. is an evergrowing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 Dialpad, Inc. is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Dialpad, Inc. opens job opportunity for System Administrator put in Vancouver, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about System Administrator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
System Administrator December 2017Dialpad, Inc. Vancouver, BC
With $53 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
We need an experienced system administrator familiar with linux and networking. Someone flexible, motivated and excited to solve problems at scale. Someone capable of tackling the deep technical challenges that stem from offering real-time communications across a planet as well as a rapidly growing user base.
- Participate in design and deployment of Unix systems into data center environments
- Turn up new datacenters around the world
- Setup new cages, racks, machines, and network hardware
- Monitor machines across all datacenters
- Respond to server break / fix situations while keeping in mind hardware/operating system configuration
- Automate and document common machine management tasks
- BS in Computer Engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Excellent understanding of different OS’s, especially Debian and Ubuntu
- Familiar with general enterprise IT Operations
- Experience deploying and managing hardware in data centers
- Understanding of enterprise networking technologies: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Communication - Exceptional interpersonal, reporting, and planning skills
- Agility - Able to travel on relatively short notice (~1w)
- Independence - Must be able to get a lot done with little assistance including planning
- Diagnostics - Can troubleshoot unseen problems using fundamental system understanding
- Visa - Travel to foreign countries including the US, EU, Japan, Australia, Brazil and Hong Kong
Not needed as you’d learn it on the job but below are skills that would be a plus
- Experience with Google App Engine or Rackspace
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Experience with Dell hardware and iDRAC administration/automation
- Basic experience with IP routing protocols including BGP, IS-IS, OSPF
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid Medical, Dental and Vision Plan employee coverage.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgment!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco Raleigh Vancouver Tokyo San Antonio San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use System Administrator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Provide support as a member of the Front End team to include assisting customers during the checkout process, performing all cash register functions, bagging...
VPL values a diverse workforce which represents the vibrant community we so proudly service. Personal information collected is used in accordance with the BC...
Specifically this position takes calls and transfers to the appropriate Department or individual, provides information and direction to the public over the...
Bachelor’s degree required. We are looking for an Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at our Corporate Office in Vancouver, British Columbia.*....
Benefits include BC Medical Service Plan coverage, prescription, dental, and vision care coverage, Short Term Disability, travel insurance, and more....
Within the context of a client and family centered care model and in accordance with established vision and values of the organization and established policies...
Electronic filing and filing of employee notebooks. Answers telephone and relays calls and messages. Post-secondary degree or diploma in human resources,...
Merchant lululemon athletica Founded in 1998 in beautiful Vancouver, BC lululemon athletica creates components to live longer, healthier more fun lives....
The Admissions and Transfer Officers coordinate the evaluation of transfer credit for applicants and students including initial assessment, coordination with...