System Administrator Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Dialpad, Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Dialpad, Inc. is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in January 2017 Dialpad, Inc. is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Dialpad, Inc. opens job chance for System Administrator positioned in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about System Administrator, please read about the conditions and terms below.
System Administrator January 2017Dialpad, Inc. Vancouver, BC
With $53 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
We need an experienced system administrator familiar with linux and networking. Someone flexible, motivated and excited to solve problems at scale. Someone capable of tackling the deep technical challenges that stem from offering real-time communications across a planet as well as a rapidly growing user base.
- Participate in design and deployment of Unix systems into data center environments
- Turn up new datacenters around the world
- Setup new cages, racks, machines, and network hardware
- Monitor machines across all datacenters
- Respond to server break / fix situations while keeping in mind hardware/operating system configuration
- Automate and document common machine management tasks
- BS in Computer Engineering or equivalent technical discipline
- Excellent understanding of different OS’s, especially Debian and Ubuntu
- Familiar with general enterprise IT Operations
- Experience deploying and managing hardware in data centers
- Understanding of enterprise networking technologies: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Communication - Exceptional interpersonal, reporting, and planning skills
- Agility - Able to travel on relatively short notice (~1w)
- Independence - Must be able to get a lot done with little assistance including planning
- Diagnostics - Can troubleshoot unseen problems using fundamental system understanding
- Visa - Travel to foreign countries including the US, EU, Japan, Australia, Brazil and Hong Kong
Not needed as you’d learn it on the job but below are skills that would be a plus
- Experience with Google App Engine or Rackspace
- BS/MS in Computer Science
- Experience with Dell hardware and iDRAC administration/automation
- Basic experience with IP routing protocols including BGP, IS-IS, OSPF
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
There is no idea too crazy and no task too small — we work together to make things we’re proud of.
Compensation & Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgement!)
Location, Location, Location
San Francisco Raleigh Vancouver Tokyo San Antonio San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use System Administrator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Curious researcher, you are comfortable accessing multiple open source social media sites. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse...
Responsible for receiving, sorting, opening and distributing incoming mail and will be required to categorize and prepare outgoing....
Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and...
The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the team including preparing...
Human Resources, Emily Carr University of Art + Design. 1399 Johnston Street, Vancouver BC V6H 3R9, Fax:. Shelving and filing returned or used material;...
The Admissions Assistant is a member of the International Admissions team and works to provide assistance and information to applicants, the Langara community...
Valid driver’s license and vehicle an asset. A love of children is essential as you'll be working with groups of children;...
Parks - Sports field & turf grass maintenance management equipment operations - Trail & related structure construction & maintenance - Horticulture & landscape...
The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first class service and services to our community....