Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada) Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Dialpad, Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Dialpad, Inc. is a growing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in March 2017 Dialpad, Inc. is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Dialpad, Inc. opens job chance for Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada) placed in Vancouver, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada), please read about the terms and conditions below.
Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada) March 2017Dialpad, Inc. Vancouver, BC
With $53 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
As a Solutions Engineer at Dialpad, you will be part of the Client Solutions department, as such will be instrumental in the success of our customers. You naturally excel at building relationships with new customers by understanding our products and gaining a thorough projection of what our customers want to do while they implement our product(s). You’ll partner with the Sales, Support, Product and Engineering with the end goal of creating a flawless and delightful experience for our new customers.
- Partner with sales, marketing and product teams to act with sales reps during pre-sales to handle technical questions from prospects
- Partner with Implementation Manager to be the Technical Resource in Proof of Concept managed trials and production Deployment projects
- Help with pre and post-implementation support and provide post-sales follow-up, technical training and other technical needs
- Acts as an escalation point for the Tier 2 - Customer Support Representatives to coordinate with internal resources such as engineering and product in diagnosing and ultimately resolving client issues
- Work with partners to ensure best practices are being shared and followed
- Excellent understanding of different modern cloud communications platforms like Google G-Suite and Office 365
- Experience with Business VoIP Telephony Services (On-Premise or SaaS)
- Understanding and Experience with the following VoIP CODECs and technologies (G.711, G.729, G.722, OPUS, H.264, VP8, VP9, WebRTC, H.323, SIP, Network Analyzers)
- Understanding and Experience with Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, Routers, Switches & Wireless)
- Understanding of WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS & SD-WAN)
- Understanding of Data Center Technologies (Public & Private Clouds)
- Understanding of software components involved in enterprise service delivery (web servers, application servers, databases, web services, mainframes, network attached storage and other related technologies)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Project Managers on complex site deployments.
- Minimum 5 years customer-facing experience working as either as Solution Architect, Sales Engineer, Implementation Engineer, Solutions Consultant or similar roles
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Obsession with finding the root cause of the problem not just the immediate solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Experience presenting & building relationships from C-Suite to IT Operations
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
Plan for the future. We offer a 401k plan to all of our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgement!)
Location, Location, Location!
San Francisco Raleigh Vancouver Tokyo San Antonio San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada). If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job