Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada) Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Dialpad, Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Dialpad, Inc. is a rapidly growing enterprise in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Dialpad, Inc. is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Dialpad, Inc. opens job chance of Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada) positioned in Vancouver, BC. This option has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada) January 2017Dialpad, Inc. Vancouver, BC
With $53 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, and other top VC’s along with engineers from companies like Microsoft and Google, every member of our team plays an essential role in creating a voice product that doesn’t just combine design and mobility but that paves the way for the next generation of anywhere workers.
As a Solutions Engineer at Dialpad, you will be part of the Client Solutions department, as such will be instrumental in the success of our customers. You naturally excel at building relationships with new customers by understanding our products and gaining a thorough projection of what our customers want to do while they implement our product(s). You’ll partner with the Sales, Support, Product and Engineering with the end goal of creating a flawless and delightful experience for our new customers.
- Partner with sales, marketing and product teams to act with sales reps during pre-sales to handle technical questions from prospects
- Partner with Implementation Manager to be the Technical Resource in Proof of Concept managed trials and production Deployment projects
- Help with pre and post-implementation support and provide post-sales follow-up, technical training and other technical needs
- Acts as an escalation point for the Tier 2 - Customer Support Representatives to coordinate with internal resources such as engineering and product in diagnosing and ultimately resolving client issues
- Work with partners to ensure best practices are being shared and followed
- Excellent understanding of different modern cloud communications platforms like Google G-Suite and Office 365
- Experience with Business VoIP Telephony Services (On-Premise or SaaS)
- Understanding and Experience with the following VoIP CODECs and technologies (G.711, G.729, G.722, OPUS, H.264, VP8, VP9, WebRTC, H.323, SIP, Network Analyzers)
- Understanding and Experience with Network Infrastructure (Firewalls, Routers, Switches & Wireless)
- Understanding of WAN Technologies (MPLS, VPLS & SD-WAN)
- Understanding of Data Center Technologies (Public & Private Clouds)
- Understanding of software components involved in enterprise service delivery (web servers, application servers, databases, web services, mainframes, network attached storage and other related technologies)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working with Project Managers on complex site deployments.
- Minimum 5 years customer-facing experience working as either as Solution Architect, Sales Engineer, Implementation Engineer, Solutions Consultant or similar roles
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams
- Obsession with finding the root cause of the problem not just the immediate solution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Experience presenting & building relationships from C-Suite to IT Operations
Poolside. Backyard BBQ. Third booth from the left. Here’s where you’ll find the anywhere workers of Dialpad. Because for us, work is a thing you do not a place you go. And with a customer base of 25,000+ companies, we’re helping build voice products that empower future anywhere workers.
Joining our team means collaborating with people that aren’t just passionate about their work but about Argentine tango, musicals, sushi burritos, comic books - you name it. Because if you’re going to redefine the status quo, you need a group of people hungry to do more, to see more, and be more than where they started.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. We recognize that our dedicated team members are what make our success. That’s why we offer competitive salaries in addition to stock options.
An apple a day keeps the doctor away - and it doesn’t hurt that we offer 100% paid medical, dental, and vision plans for you and your dependents.
Plan for the future. We offer a 401k plan to all of our employees.
We offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone, home internet, and even gym membership costs.
Bon Appetit! Enjoy catered lunches, free snacks & drinks (both health and unhealthy - no judgement!)
Location, Location, Location!
San Francisco Raleigh Vancouver Tokyo San Antonio San Jose. From coast to coast, our offices are nestled in active and growing downtown areas.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Solutions Engineer (Vancouver, Canada). If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Curious researcher, you are comfortable accessing multiple open source social media sites. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse...
Responsible for receiving, sorting, opening and distributing incoming mail and will be required to categorize and prepare outgoing....
Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and...
The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the team including preparing...
Human Resources, Emily Carr University of Art + Design. 1399 Johnston Street, Vancouver BC V6H 3R9, Fax:. Shelving and filing returned or used material;...
The Admissions Assistant is a member of the International Admissions team and works to provide assistance and information to applicants, the Langara community...
Valid driver’s license and vehicle an asset. A love of children is essential as you'll be working with groups of children;...
Parks - Sports field & turf grass maintenance management equipment operations - Trail & related structure construction & maintenance - Horticulture & landscape...
The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first class service and services to our community....