Bulk Driver - Full-Time- Ottawa Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Coca-Cola Refreshments Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Coca-Cola Refreshments is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in March 2017 Coca-Cola Refreshments is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Coca-Cola Refreshments opens job chance for Bulk Driver - Full-Time- Ottawa positioned in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Bulk Driver - Full-Time- Ottawa, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Bulk Driver - Full-Time- Ottawa March 2017Coca-Cola Refreshments Ottawa, ON
Working for the World’s biggest brand is no small thing.
It’s all about creating a brighter future for our employees, our company, and our communities. If you’re looking for a company where you can do your best work and make millions of people smile each day, you’ve come to the right place.
Ready to turn your enthusiasm into experience?
You are a friendly face, a brand ambassador and a sight for thirsty eyes. If you have the drive, energy and determination that it takes, refreshing opportunities await.
Happiness comes in many packages.
Every day is a chance to learn something new. We provide the resources to be successful, enabling you to take pride in your work and the company you do it for. We operate safely and responsibly, and reward individual accomplishments in a positive team environment. Exciting, isn’t it?
- Responsible for driving and delivering pre-ordered product to assigned accounts on specified routes.
- Check accuracy and stability of the load.
- Deliver product to customer.
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment.
- Invoice and Collect monies due.
- Move, lift and load product and company property.
- Secure company assets.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures.
- Settle all accounts daily. Requirements - High school diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-3 years of general work experience required.
- 1+ years of commercial driving experience preferred.
- Prior grocery store and/or consumer products experience a plus.
- Customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to operate a two or four wheeled hand-truck.
- Ability to operate all types of industrial power trucks.
- Familiarity with DOT regulations.
- Valid Class A Driver's License and driving record within MVR policy guidelines.
For individuals with disabilities, accommodations are available upon request. Should you require an accommodation, please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-888-844-4223.
Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada requires applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the company. Employment with Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check.
Coca-Cola Refreshments is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Bulk Driver - Full-Time- Ottawa. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job