Senior Accountant - Audit & Assurance Job Opening in Vaughan, ON - Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP Recruitment 2017
Senior Staff Accountant - Audit & Assurance
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and independently complete and supervise field assignments – primarily audits and reviews.
- Deliver completed files for review on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with clients, co-workers and all levels of staff and management.
- Direct field work daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Develop strong technical audit, accounting and tax skills.
A successful candidate will have:
- 3 – 5 years of progressive audit experience.
- Experience managing and developing junior staff.
- Accounting designation.
- A flair for working with clients and providing impeccable and attentive service.
- A positive attitude and desire to excel and grow professionally.
- Ability to travel in the Greater Toronto Area, as required.
Interested candidates are asked to email their cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department.
Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the Human Resources Specialist of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vaughan, ON
- Audit: 3 years
- Accounting: 3 years
- progressive audit: 3 years
- Public Accounting: 3 years
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
_ Access and process information, Order office supplies and maintain inventory, Receive and log complaints, Arrange for refunds and credits, Arrange for billing...
Responds to calls and provides information to contacts regarding program specific administrative processes requiring coordination of information with others to...
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient-centered care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we are building...
We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on good customer
Responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers and employees with disabilities are accommodated...
Provides customer service by answering telephone and responding to inquiries, documenting all call information and completing call logs according to standard...
Accommodations for disabilities or other grounds protected by human rights legislation are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of...
Maintaining and monitoring the registration waitlist file, processing and monitoring cancellation/refund requests and tentative hold list and completing filing...
You demonstrate strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with staff, senior managers, various justice participants,...