Senior Accountant - Audit & Assurance Job Opening in Vaughan, ON - Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP is a swiftly growing organization in Vaughan, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP opens job chance of Senior Accountant - Audit & Assurance placed in Vaughan, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Senior Accountant - Audit & Assurance, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Senior Accountant - Audit & Assurance March 2017Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP Vaughan, ON
Senior Staff Accountant - Audit & Assurance
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Effectively and independently complete and supervise field assignments – primarily audits and reviews.
- Deliver completed files for review on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain positive and productive working relationships with clients, co-workers and all levels of staff and management.
- Direct field work daily, inform supervisors of the engagement status and manage staff performance.
- Develop strong technical audit, accounting and tax skills.
A successful candidate will have:
- 3 – 5 years of progressive audit experience.
- Experience managing and developing junior staff.
- Accounting designation.
- A flair for working with clients and providing impeccable and attentive service.
- A positive attitude and desire to excel and grow professionally.
- Ability to travel in the Greater Toronto Area, as required.
Interested candidates are asked to email their cover letter and resume to the Human Resources Department.
Collins Barrow (Vaughan) LLP. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants' needs throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process. If selected to participate in the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process, please inform the Human Resources Specialist of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Vaughan, ON
- Audit: 3 years
- Accounting: 3 years
- progressive audit: 3 years
- Public Accounting: 3 years
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Senior Accountant - Audit & Assurance. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job