WestJet Encore French Bilingual Flight Attendant - Toronto Job Opening in Toronto, ON - WestJet Encore Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - WestJet Encore is a rapidly growing business in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 WestJet Encore is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. WestJet Encore opens job chance for WestJet Encore French Bilingual Flight Attendant - Toronto positioned in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering WestJet Encore French Bilingual Flight Attendant - Toronto, please read about the conditions and terms below.
WestJet Encore French Bilingual Flight Attendant - Toronto October 2017WestJet Encore Toronto, ON
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
Posting Open Date: 01/06/2017
Posting Close Date: 03/31/2017 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59pm)
Encore Flight Attendant - Toronto
Everyone loves an encore!
The crowd is cheering, and now is your chance to be part of the encore performance. WestJet Encore has taken flight in the same WestJet fashion as when the airline took to the skies 20 years ago – by enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet’s world by providing safe, caring and affordable air travel.
Do you want to be part of this encore? Do you have the energy, enthusiasm and commitment to help build the greatest low-cost regional airline in Canada?
We thought you might!
About the role:
- We are currently recruiting for Full Time Toronto based Flight Attendants;
- WestJet Encore Flight Attendants are not only ambassadors representing the company, but the face of our culture and our people;
- Flight Attendants (FA’s) are safety, security and service professionals, entrusted with the safety and security of our guests, crew members and the aircraft;
- The nature of a regional airline is shorter flight times.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be 19 years of age or older;
- The ability to communicate with an advanced level of written and spoken English and French is mandatory.
- Must hold a current valid passport; where a Canadian Passport is not held, a Canadian Permanent Resident card (accompanied with all individual Visas necessary to enable you to perform the duties of a Flight Attendant wherever WestJet Encore operates) is required;
- Must be able to obtain and maintain an Airport Restricted Area Pass (requires a 5-year traceable history, a clear criminal record and a Canadian citizenship or Permanent Resident Card);
- A clear criminal background and Drug test is required;
- Must be able to reach 183 cm or 72 inches flat-footed without shoes (emergency equipment requirement);
- Height must be 6’2” or less (including footwear with a 2 inch heel maximum);
- Must successfully pass a functional assessment – must be able to lift 50 pounds from floor to waist and 22 pounds overhead; Your functional capabilities must meet the essential functions of the Flight Attendant job;
- Must successfully complete a 5-week full-time initial training program in Calgary and Toronto, as well as, annual training and any other training deemed necessary by the Company;
- Must complete a first aid course prior to initial training. The will cost be approximately $170.00 plus GST;
- You will travel away from home (overnights are required);
- We need you to be flexible to work any shift that is assigned – the airline industry operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long;
- Must be available for on call shifts and holding Reserve;
- Must be able to adhere to strict uniform standards.
- High school diploma;
- Priority will be given to candidates completely fluent in English and French;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in providing exceptional customer service;
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience;
- Must be able to solve problems and make quick decisions in the interest of crew and guests;
- Must be comfortable working in confined spaces;
- Must be flexible and able to work a varied schedule;
- Intermediate skill level with computers ;
- Post-secondary education an asset.
Safety and Security:
- Ensure the safety, security and comfort of all guests; which includes enforcing and following all standard operating procedures to ensure compliance with WestJet Encore and regulatory requirements;
- Operate safety and emergency equipment such as oxygen systems, aircraft doors, fire extinguishers, galley equipment, communication equipment, and lighting systems;
- Ability to handle first aid situations onboard the aircraft;
- Manage uncomfortable situations such as disruptive and unruly guests.
- Uphold exceptional guest service standards and Create A Remarkable Experience (CARE), both inflight and on the ground;
- Complete service and sales in accordance with WestJet Encore service standards;
- Greet and engage guests onboard the aircraft;
- Carry oneself with the utmost professionalism while on-duty;
WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, operating over one hundred aircraft to destinations in North America, Central America and the Caribbean. We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 10,000 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada's most respected corporate cultures. With the launch of WestJet Encore, we will continue our steady growth by offering flights and jobs to more cities in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply WestJet Encore French Bilingual Flight Attendant - Toronto. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Undergraduate university degree or college diploma in the arts, public relations, communications or marketing....
Identify, report and resolve trade, position and cash reconciliation breaks between Front Office and Back Office systems....
You are required to have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a...
From reaching out to a client to negotiate a payment arrangement, to assisting a client who is stranded in a foreign country without a valid passport, you will...
You have experience handling cash, and operating cash registers and point of sale machines to process monetary transactions....
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience Operating Systems and Software....
Extensive knowledge of business and systems development from methodology through analysis, design, development, implementation and production support....
Test batches according to specifications. Accommodations for job applicants with disabilities are available on request*....
Butterfly Fashion Trading is looking for a customer service staff to help general warehouse functions. Be able to communicate fluently in English, including...