COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1) Job Opening in Ottawa East, ON - Ministry of the Attorney General Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Ministry of the Attorney General is a quickly growing enterprise in Ottawa East, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in August 2017 Ministry of the Attorney General is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Ministry of the Attorney General opens job chance of COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1) put in Ottawa East, ON. This option has been opened at the start of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1) August 2017Ministry of the Attorney General Ottawa East, ON
What can I expect to do in this role? Working in the field, you will:
• execute writs, warrants and orders of the court ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations
• compile and receive goods and monetary amounts to satisfy judgment
• prepare reports and court documents
• attend at evictions and provide related services
• act as Process Server by receiving documents to be served and by effecting personal service as ordered by the court
Please note: The candidate is required to successfully complete training on self-defence and tactical communications for ministry certification on use of self-defence
How do I qualify? Mandatory: • you have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario
• position requires oral French language skills at the advanced level and written French language skills at the advanced-minus level
Knowledge • you have the ability to interpret and apply enforcement procedures, relevant legislation and regulations
• you have the ability to understand functions of the Ontario court system, legal terminology and documentation
• you have the ability to acquire knowledge of investigative techniques
Analytical and Organizational Skills: • you have analytical, decision making and judgment skills to accurately assess and recognize escalating situations
• you have organizational and planning skills to determine priorities
Communication Skills: • you have interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with people in volatile situations and to provide clear explanations
Other Essential Skills: • you are proficient with computer software to prepare reports and document activities
• you have mathematical skills to calculate the interest, principal and cost incurred in order to satisfy the enforcement of a writ order
Additional Information: Address:
- 1 Bilingual Permanent, 161 Elgin St, Ottawa, East Region, General Screening Requirement
Ontario Public Service Employees Union
Understanding the job ad - definitions
Corrections and Enforcement
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- This ad is also available in French.
- In accordance with the Ontario Public Service Employment Screening Checks Policy, the top candidate(s) may be required to undergo a security screening check. Please refer to the Additional Information / Address section above to determine the screening checks that are required for this position.
You will be responsible for obtaining the criminal record check at your own expense and provide it, along with your written consent, to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), HR Service Delivery Division to evaluate the results. If applicable, the TSO, with your written consent, will request and obtain any additional screening checks as indicated in the Additional Information / Address section above that were not obtained directly by you. (Note: If a Vulnerable Sector Screening/Check is required, it must also be obtained in person at your local police service.)
A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position. The screening check(s) will only be reviewed and evaluated by the TSO for the purpose of making a security clearance decision. The details of an individual's screening check(s) will be considered in specific relation to the duties and responsibilities of the position being filled. Screening check records will be maintained by the TSO and kept strictly confidential.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Aid with the evaluation of first month, mid-term and final reports, and collect & analyse date from said reports....
certification in first aid (completed, in progress or obtained before first day of employment). meet and greet visitors at the front desk, answer questions...
Bring your strong organizational and administrative skills to the Ottawa Carleton Detention Centre, where you will provide a variety of administrative,...
Receiving and processing incoming Referral documents. This entry level (no medical experience necessary) position is ideal for the individual who is interested...
Valid CPR certification level C. Assisting with hand hygiene before meals & clearing patient belongings on over-bed tables at meal times to ensure timely...
A valid Ontario unrestricted "G" class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) with no more than 6 demerit....
Opportunities for professional and personal development and growth. Knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules as it pertains to payment processing and invoice...
Valid Driver’s License. Required license or certification:. Ensure all work has been performed, vehicle is damage free, vehicle is full of gas, etc. Report any...
The incumbent performs a variety of responsible clerical services related to admission and registration for programs and courses, student financial assistance,...