COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1) Job Opening in Ottawa East, ON - Ministry of the Attorney General Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Ministry of the Attorney General is a rapidly growing firm in Ottawa East, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in January 2017 Ministry of the Attorney General is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Ministry of the Attorney General opens job opportunity for COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1) positioned in Ottawa East, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1), please read about the terms and conditions below.
COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1) January 2017Ministry of the Attorney General Ottawa East, ON
What can I expect to do in this role? Working in the field, you will:
• execute writs, warrants and orders of the court ensuring compliance with legislation and regulations
• compile and receive goods and monetary amounts to satisfy judgment
• prepare reports and court documents
• attend at evictions and provide related services
• act as Process Server by receiving documents to be served and by effecting personal service as ordered by the court
Please note: The candidate is required to successfully complete training on self-defence and tactical communications for ministry certification on use of self-defence
How do I qualify? Mandatory: • you have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario
• position requires oral French language skills at the advanced level and written French language skills at the advanced-minus level
Knowledge • you have the ability to interpret and apply enforcement procedures, relevant legislation and regulations
• you have the ability to understand functions of the Ontario court system, legal terminology and documentation
• you have the ability to acquire knowledge of investigative techniques
Analytical and Organizational Skills: • you have analytical, decision making and judgment skills to accurately assess and recognize escalating situations
• you have organizational and planning skills to determine priorities
Communication Skills: • you have interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with people in volatile situations and to provide clear explanations
Other Essential Skills: • you are proficient with computer software to prepare reports and document activities
• you have mathematical skills to calculate the interest, principal and cost incurred in order to satisfy the enforcement of a writ order
Additional Information: Address:
- 1 Bilingual Permanent, 161 Elgin St, Ottawa, East Region, General Screening Requirement
Ontario Public Service Employees Union
Understanding the job ad - definitions
Corrections and Enforcement
Wednesday, January 4, 2017
- This ad is also available in French.
- In accordance with the Ontario Public Service Employment Screening Checks Policy, the top candidate(s) may be required to undergo a security screening check. Please refer to the Additional Information / Address section above to determine the screening checks that are required for this position.
You will be responsible for obtaining the criminal record check at your own expense and provide it, along with your written consent, to the Transition and Security Office (TSO), HR Service Delivery Division to evaluate the results. If applicable, the TSO, with your written consent, will request and obtain any additional screening checks as indicated in the Additional Information / Address section above that were not obtained directly by you. (Note: If a Vulnerable Sector Screening/Check is required, it must also be obtained in person at your local police service.)
A record under the Criminal Code and/or other federal offence record(s) does not automatically mean you will be ineligible for the position. The screening check(s) will only be reviewed and evaluated by the TSO for the purpose of making a security clearance decision. The details of an individual's screening check(s) will be considered in specific relation to the duties and responsibilities of the position being filled. Screening check records will be maintained by the TSO and kept strictly confidential.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use COURT ENFORCEMENT OFFICER (1). If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
General filing and maintenance of files. Greet tenants and visitors. RioCan is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities....
Patience is a must, must be comfortable teaching students in the subject area they are tutoring. We provide one-on-one individual in home tutoring for all...
Consider this unique opportunity as a Recreation Officer to showcase your ability to develop, implement, facilitate, and evaluate a balanced (physical, social,...
Maintain social media, i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and ISG's website etc.; Experience with social media platforms....
You can interview inmates and community contacts to obtain information and assess inmate motivation and suitability for placement in the program....
Able to work independently with a high degree of organization and attention to detail. The role of the administrative assistant is to maintain research...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...