Helpdesk Technician Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Global Relay Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Global Relay is an evergrowing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in June 2017 Global Relay is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Global Relay opens job chance of Helpdesk Technician located in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Helpdesk Technician, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Helpdesk Technician June 2017Global Relay Vancouver, BC
Location: Vancouver, BC
Term: Permanent Full Time
Global Relay is the leading provider of cloud-based electronic message archiving, supervision, and eDiscovery solutions for the global financial sector, delivering services to 20,000 customers in 90 countries, including 22 of the world’s top 25 banks. Global Relay Archive securely captures and preserves email, instant messaging, mobile messaging, Bloomberg, Thomson Reuters, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and more — with Blackberry, iPhone, iPad, Android, Outlook and Web access.
Global Relay is headquartered in Vancouver's Gastown, with offices in New York, Chicago, Raleigh, Halifax, London, and Singapore. We strive to be a top employer and have been recognized with numerous awards, including Company of the Year award from the BC Tech Association (2016), Private Business Growth Award (2015), Canada’s 50 Best Small and Medium Employers (2014-2015), Deloitte Technology Fast 500 in North America (2011-2015), Canada’s Top Employers for Young People (2014), Ingenious Award (2014), Canada’s Top 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures (2013), and Canada’s Best Managed Companies (2013-2014).
With over 400 employees, Global Relay is growing rapidly and looking for new talent. Global Relay provides fantastic opportunities to individuals with passion in business and technology. For those with international business aspirations, Global Relay offers invaluable exposure to doing business with some of the most influential companies in the world. Global Relay is also ideal for people who want to create innovative technologies using massively scalable "big data" architecture and a strong focus on mobile.
Global Relay is 100% privately held and employee controlled. We develop, own and operate every aspect of our services, with no reliance on outsourcing or third-party subcontractors. We are not venture capital dependent, making us a truly Canadian organization.
Apply today – we have five floors of great open space offices with a fast-paced vibe, lots of amenities, a roof top deck & BBQ, and an in-house chef, all located in the heart of Gastown near Waterfront Station. To learn more about our culture and community involvement, please visit ( www.globalrelay.com ).
As a valued member of our Support Helpdesk Team, you are the face and voice of our Company. Through your knowledge, charisma and dedication, you will help ensure our clients Email and Archiving environments are running correctly and smoothly. This role puts you in the front seat with new challenges to conquer each and every day, allowing your troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills to truly shine. The Global Relay Helpdesk Team works closely with one another to collaboratively push the bar higher for customer service and satisfaction – with no cubicle walls closing in on us, our team is free to do what we do best: Help the customer. So, if you enjoy getting to the bottom of technical issues, sifting around server logs, configuring software or troubleshooting an Exchange environment, this is the opportunity for you!
- Provide first class technical assistance to our enterprise customers
- User management of Global Relay systems:
- Email and Spam Filtering
- Zimbra Collaboration Suite
- Public IM Capturing
- Email client configuration for Outlook, Mac Mail, Thunderbird, and mobile devices
- Email message delivery support and troubleshooting including SMTP Errors and NDR’s, analysing headers, server log tracing, and DNS issues
- Archiving configuration of Microsoft Exchange and other hosted email platforms including Office 365 and Google Apps
- Archiving configuration of Instant Messaging Clients including Global Relay Messenger, AIM, and Yahoo! Messenger
- Troubleshooting Exchange configuration issues with IT professionals, such as Exchange journaling and Active Directory integration
- Supporting the archival configuration of various systems, including Lync/OCS, BES, Thomson Reuters, Bloomberg, and Social Media platforms
- Assist in the testing of new systems, features and services
- Contribute to the continued growth of the team; helping to implement documentation, policies, and procedures
- Previous experience in technical support and/or helpdesk (Email hosting / archiving experience preferred)
- Must be able to clearly document issues and outline the resolution to support cases
- Strong working knowledge of the Internet in general, with an understanding of various protocols such as SMTP, DNS, TELNET, and OpenSSL
- A conceptual and technical understanding of email delivery, including how to interpret headers
- Experience with network troubleshooting and internet connectivity
- Working knowledge and ability to configure common mail clients, such as MS Outlook/Outlook Express, Thunderbird, etc.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently; communicating complex technical problems and solutions to end users of all skill levels
- A self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team environment with minimal supervision
- Adaptive and a strong willingness to learn while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to exercise good judgment and discretion with confidential information
- Understanding of the setup and components of various mail servers such as MS Exchange, Notes, Sendmail, Exim, and Postfix would be an asset
- A+, CCNA, or similar certification would be an asset
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Helpdesk Technician. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possess a valid driver's license. As a General Worker, you will be responsible for cleaning the interior and exterior of passenger railway cars, vacuuming and...
40 wpm typing with a high degree of accuracy. Ability to maintain records with a high degree of accuracy. May 25, 2017, addressed to the attention of Linda...
Qualified in First Aid (asset). Inter Provincial certificate in mechanics. You will also conduct inspections and maintenance on the locomotives in compliance...
The Security & Stage Door Attendant is responsible for providing a range of security, access control, customer service, first aid and safety functions at the...
Is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, members of visible minority groups and women....
Pacific Coastal Customer Service Agents are responsible for providing outstanding service to our customers and must embody the Pacific Coastal Airlines motto of...
Provides advanced level of specialized expertise to BC First Nation community development and planning in the area of tobacco harm reduction....
Reporting to a Communications Team Manager, the Emergency Communications Operator 1 [ECO 1] is responsible for receiving emergency and non-emergency calls,...
You will install, repair and replace electrical controls and panel boxes, test and measure voltage, loads, ground faults integrity of circuits for all...