Landscape Technician Job Opening in Langley, BC - North Western Property Maintenance Recruitment 2017
Job Summary: Performs manual duties to maintain well cared for and attractive landscaped areas for residential and commercial properties.
Reports To: Operations Manager and Owner
Tasks & Duties:
- Operate gas powered equipment such as lawn mower, weed eater, blower, power aerator, power rake, chain saw.
- Use hand tools such as a rake, shovel, manual saw, pruners.
- Operate dump trailers and mini skid steers.
- Daily Duties include pushing a lawn mower, line trimming, hedge trimming, loading and unloading wheel barrow, loading and unloading work vehicle. Removing sod, installing synthetic grass, installation of foundation, paving stones and decks. Shoveling or plowing snow from walks, driveways or parking lots and spreading salt in those areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take instruction
- Able to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving
- Customer service
- Ability to physically lift and work in diverse weather conditions
- Skilled with tools and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Drug Free
- Hardworking, dependable and honest
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
Part-Time (30 hours per week) leading into Full-Time. Candidate must be willing to work night shifts for salting/plowing contracts. Above industry wages, based on experience.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Answer electronic enquiries, Compile data, statistics and other information....
Under the supervision of the Admissions Coordinator, the Admissions Clerk is responsible for performing a wide range of duties in support of admissions and...
This position requires constant mental effort in order to keep up with the demands of continuous, fast paced production....
Administrative duties include scanning, filing and escorting visitors within the building. Performs a variety of clerical tasks that include processing...
At Dollara m a, w e are d e te rm i n e d to m e e t a n d e xc e e d o u r c u s t om e r s ’ ne e d s b y p r o v i din g a p o s iti v e a n d co n s i s t e...
BC Class 5 (full-privilege) driver’s license or equivalent driver’s license for where you reside. This will appeal to a fast paced, detail-oriented, independent...
June 22, 2018) Support Clerk to join our team of professionals in the Community Development Division; Respond to inquiries, requests and complaints by telephone...
Assist in the loading and unloading of delivery trucksScan in all incoming distributions and transfers, maintain shipping logs, and file all paperworkMonitor...
BC Clinical and Support Services (BCCSS) Society was created to provide clinical, diagnostic and support services to British Columbia’s healthcare system in a...