Landscape Technician Job Opening in Langley, BC - North Western Property Maintenance Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - North Western Property Maintenance is a quickly growing provider in Langley, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 North Western Property Maintenance is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. North Western Property Maintenance opens job opportunity for Landscape Technician put in Langley, BC. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Landscape Technician, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Landscape Technician January 2017North Western Property Maintenance Langley, BC
Job Summary: Performs manual duties to maintain well cared for and attractive landscaped areas for residential and commercial properties.
Reports To: Operations Manager and Owner
Tasks & Duties:
- Operate gas powered equipment such as lawn mower, weed eater, blower, power aerator, power rake, chain saw.
- Use hand tools such as a rake, shovel, manual saw, pruners.
- Operate dump trailers and mini skid steers.
- Daily Duties include pushing a lawn mower, line trimming, hedge trimming, loading and unloading wheel barrow, loading and unloading work vehicle. Removing sod, installing synthetic grass, installation of foundation, paving stones and decks. Shoveling or plowing snow from walks, driveways or parking lots and spreading salt in those areas.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to take instruction
- Able to work in a team
- Willingness to learn
- Problem solving
- Customer service
- Ability to physically lift and work in diverse weather conditions
- Skilled with tools and doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude
- Drug Free
- Hardworking, dependable and honest
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
Part-Time (30 hours per week) leading into Full-Time. Candidate must be willing to work night shifts for salting/plowing contracts. Above industry wages, based on experience.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Landscape Technician. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering the telephone, and directing calls. Sunridge Gardens, a Bria Community, located in Murrayville, Langley, is looking for a well-organized, friendly and...
A valid Emergency First Aid and CPR certificate is required. All qualifications must be valid and current at the time the posting closes and copies provided...
To provide support for the administrative paperwork in the Installation department with the support of the manager of Installation & Manufacturing Admin....
Has a valid BC drivers license & clean driving record. Has his/her own, or access, to a larger vehicle such as SUV/Van for easier load....
Curious researcher, you are comfortable accessing multiple open source social media sites. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse...
Under the general direction of the Principal or Designate, the Administrative Clerk provides a wide range of administrative support to the Principal, Staff and...
Responsible for receiving, sorting, opening and distributing incoming mail and will be required to categorize and prepare outgoing....
A great group of team members to work with!A dynamic, fast paced working environmentOpportunities for career development so you can grow with usAn organization...
Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages. The course of the day the Administrative Assistant role does overlap with some...