Accounting Technician Job Opening in Courtice, ON - Collins Barrow Durham Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Collins Barrow Durham is an evergrowing company in Courtice, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in March 2017 Collins Barrow Durham is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Collins Barrow Durham opens job chance of Accounting Technician located in Courtice, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Accounting Technician, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Accounting Technician March 2017Collins Barrow Durham Courtice, ON
Are you interested in balancing your quality of life as accurately as you balance the books? If you have proven skills and experience in bookkeeping, preparing personal and corporate income tax returns, and preparing Notice to Readers, this position is for you! We have a position open for an Accounting Technician to join our Courtice team.
Collins Barrow Durham LLP is a locally owned and managed firm with a staff compliment of approximately 30. We have been providing public accounting, tax and entrepreneurial support services to the Durham Region for over 30 years. We are passionate about the clients we serve and the quality of our work, thus we put significant effort into finding the right accounting professionals to join our team. We foster a professional working environment, as well as the time, resources and knowledge to support each of our valued staff. The Durham Region has a very diverse business community which provides our staff with interesting experiences in all aspects of accounting, taxation, audit and business consulting with a vast number of industries.
Your primary responsibilities will include: In our tax focused firm, you will prepare Notice to Reader engagements, corporate and personal income tax returns, and general bookkeeping tasks all while ensuring time budgets and file deadlines are met. The primary systems utilized for preparing such work include QuickBooks, Simply Accounting, Profile, and Caseware Financials.
- A successful candidate will have:
- Proven technical abilities in preparing Notice to Reader engagements, and corporate and personal income tax returns;
- 2-4 years of accounting experience, preferably in public practice;
- Post-secondary accounting education is an asset, though not required;
- Ability to consistently meet deadlines, which can be conflicting with one another;
- Experience working with Profile, Caseware, Microsoft Office suite, QuickBooks and Simply Accounting;
- A logical and analytical mind with the skill to read and understand variances;
- An inclination for attention to details and accuracy;
- High ethical standards;
- A desire to be an integral part of a healthy team environment.
In exchange for your efforts you will enjoy:
- A highly supportive and hands-on training program and open-door policy to ensure you always feel on track to producing quality work.
- A comprehensive and competitive total rewards package based on your experience and performance.
All resume information received in confidence. While we appreciate all applications received, we can only contact directly those candidates selected for interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Accounting Technician. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job