Shipper – Receiver Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - House of Commons Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - House of Commons is a speedily growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in August 2017 House of Commons is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. House of Commons opens job chance of Shipper – Receiver placed in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Shipper – Receiver, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Shipper – Receiver August 2017House of Commons Ottawa, ON
- Reading comprehension: Basic level (A)
- Written expression: Basic level (A)
- Oral interaction: Intermediate level (B)
The incumbent must possess knowledge of shipping, receiving and Materiel Management techniques and practices to:
• identify client’s needs and explain process, receive products and equipment, verify specifications, barcode assets and enter information into appropriate database;
• ship equipment and products, determine if packages require scanning for security purposes, label and enter information in the Delivery Dispatch System;
• monitor inventory of stock in the Materiel Management warehouse;
• enter and track information in People-Soft;
• determine if returned items should be re-distributed, repaired , refinished or disposed of;
• return goods to external suppliers; and
• prepare related administrative reports and documentations.
- A high school diploma OR acceptable combination of education, training and relevant experience.
- Experience in receiving and shipping an assortment of products and goods;
- Experience in operating a personal computer using MS-Office suite.
- Experience working in a warehouse;
- Various certifications: Forklift Certification; Fall Arrest Certification; Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation certification (CPR) Level C (issued within the last twelve months); Up to date Standard First Aid certification.
- Selected candidates who do not have valid second language evaluation (SLE) results will be assessed.
- In order to be appointed, the candidate must have satisfactorily passed a physical fitness evaluation.
- The incumbent may be required to work overtime on short notice.
- Please note that only applications submitted through our Career Portal will be accepted. Applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Sunday, January 22, 2017.
- We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted. Relocation and travel expenses incurred during the selection process are the applicant's responsibility.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Recruitment and Selection at [email protected] before the closing date and time of the recruitment and selection process. We will respond to enquiries within 24 hours (excluding statutory holidays and weekends).
- The House of Commons is committed to an inclusive workplace that ensures full and equal access to employment, development and advancement opportunities for current and future employees.
- The masculine form is used in documents for the sole purpose of simplifying them: it is not discriminatory in any way.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Shipper – Receiver. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Opportunities for professional and personal development and growth. Knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules as it pertains to payment processing and invoice...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learing program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational institution...
Trends and techniques for developing effective library programming for children. Children Program & Public Service Assistant....
The incumbent performs a variety of responsible clerical services related to admission and registration for programs and courses, student financial assistance,...
We are happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act....
No telephone calls please.*. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels...
Support Program Coordinators, Youth Justice scheduling clerk and other administrative staff with the scheduling of front line staff in order to meet each...
Selected candidates who do not have valid second language evaluation (SLE) results will be assessed. The Client Service Advisor monitors trends and works...
General typing, filing, mailing, scanning, courier, faxing, etc.; You will actively be involved in providing courteous and friendly ‘first impressions’ to all...