Shipper – Receiver Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - House of Commons Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - House of Commons is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in June 2017 House of Commons is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. House of Commons opens job chance of Shipper – Receiver positioned in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of June 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Shipper – Receiver, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Shipper – Receiver June 2017House of Commons Ottawa, ON
- Reading comprehension: Basic level (A)
- Written expression: Basic level (A)
- Oral interaction: Intermediate level (B)
The incumbent must possess knowledge of shipping, receiving and Materiel Management techniques and practices to:
• identify client’s needs and explain process, receive products and equipment, verify specifications, barcode assets and enter information into appropriate database;
• ship equipment and products, determine if packages require scanning for security purposes, label and enter information in the Delivery Dispatch System;
• monitor inventory of stock in the Materiel Management warehouse;
• enter and track information in People-Soft;
• determine if returned items should be re-distributed, repaired , refinished or disposed of;
• return goods to external suppliers; and
• prepare related administrative reports and documentations.
- A high school diploma OR acceptable combination of education, training and relevant experience.
- Experience in receiving and shipping an assortment of products and goods;
- Experience in operating a personal computer using MS-Office suite.
- Experience working in a warehouse;
- Various certifications: Forklift Certification; Fall Arrest Certification; Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation certification (CPR) Level C (issued within the last twelve months); Up to date Standard First Aid certification.
- Selected candidates who do not have valid second language evaluation (SLE) results will be assessed.
- In order to be appointed, the candidate must have satisfactorily passed a physical fitness evaluation.
- The incumbent may be required to work overtime on short notice.
- Please note that only applications submitted through our Career Portal will be accepted. Applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Sunday, January 22, 2017.
- We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted. Relocation and travel expenses incurred during the selection process are the applicant's responsibility.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Recruitment and Selection at [email protected] before the closing date and time of the recruitment and selection process. We will respond to enquiries within 24 hours (excluding statutory holidays and weekends).
- The House of Commons is committed to an inclusive workplace that ensures full and equal access to employment, development and advancement opportunities for current and future employees.
- The masculine form is used in documents for the sole purpose of simplifying them: it is not discriminatory in any way.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Shipper – Receiver. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
Required license or certification:. We want to increase our contributions to the community and do good to make everyone’s quality of life the best that it can...
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups._. The Ottawa Marriott is also committed to selection based on merit...
We also run important community services processing benefits, taxes, assist low income people to process forms, and connect with additional community...
First Aid and CPR certification an asset. Provide friendly and attentive service demonstrating Porter values....
Greet and welcome members in a warm and friendly manner. Responsible for selling tanning and proshop merchandise....
Community & Social Services Department, Long Term Care Services, Centre d'Accueil Champlain Branch. Home-like and safe environment in the Long Term Care Home,...
The Children’s Aid Society (CAS) of Ottawa is committed to protecting the children and youth of our community from abuse and neglect....
If you have valid test results using the CRA standardized assessment tools, you do not need to be reassessed;...