Shipper – Receiver Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - House of Commons Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - House of Commons is a swiftly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in April 2017 House of Commons is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. House of Commons opens job chance for Shipper – Receiver positioned in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of April 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Shipper – Receiver, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Shipper – Receiver April 2017House of Commons Ottawa, ON
- Reading comprehension: Basic level (A)
- Written expression: Basic level (A)
- Oral interaction: Intermediate level (B)
The incumbent must possess knowledge of shipping, receiving and Materiel Management techniques and practices to:
• identify client’s needs and explain process, receive products and equipment, verify specifications, barcode assets and enter information into appropriate database;
• ship equipment and products, determine if packages require scanning for security purposes, label and enter information in the Delivery Dispatch System;
• monitor inventory of stock in the Materiel Management warehouse;
• enter and track information in People-Soft;
• determine if returned items should be re-distributed, repaired , refinished or disposed of;
• return goods to external suppliers; and
• prepare related administrative reports and documentations.
- A high school diploma OR acceptable combination of education, training and relevant experience.
- Experience in receiving and shipping an assortment of products and goods;
- Experience in operating a personal computer using MS-Office suite.
- Experience working in a warehouse;
- Various certifications: Forklift Certification; Fall Arrest Certification; Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation certification (CPR) Level C (issued within the last twelve months); Up to date Standard First Aid certification.
- Selected candidates who do not have valid second language evaluation (SLE) results will be assessed.
- In order to be appointed, the candidate must have satisfactorily passed a physical fitness evaluation.
- The incumbent may be required to work overtime on short notice.
- Please note that only applications submitted through our Career Portal will be accepted. Applications must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) on Sunday, January 22, 2017.
- We thank all those who apply, however, only those selected for further consideration in the selection process will be contacted. Relocation and travel expenses incurred during the selection process are the applicant's responsibility.
- If you have any questions regarding the application process, please contact Recruitment and Selection at email@example.com before the closing date and time of the recruitment and selection process. We will respond to enquiries within 24 hours (excluding statutory holidays and weekends).
- The House of Commons is committed to an inclusive workplace that ensures full and equal access to employment, development and advancement opportunities for current and future employees.
- The masculine form is used in documents for the sole purpose of simplifying them: it is not discriminatory in any way.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Shipper – Receiver. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Human resources by Friday, March 31st, 2017. May be required to train and supervise student, volunteer and work placements....
The Social Justice Tribunals Ontario (SJTO) is a cluster of eight adjudicative tribunals with a mandate to resolve applications and appeals brought under nine...
Reporting to the Manager, Student & Guest Services and working jointly with the Department of Conference Services, the Accommodation Coordinator position...
Administrative support including answering phones, filing, photocopying/scanning, dealing with mail, e-mail, faxes and couriers;...
Greeting visitors in a courteous and respectful manner; The opening of the Canadian History Hall and ongoing commemorations of the First World War Centenary is...
The incumbent performs a variety of responsible clerical services related to admission and registration for programs and courses, student financial assistance,...
Must have a valid Class G, Ontario driver’s license and clean driving record. Broker linkages to relevant community supports for clients....
Community & Social Services Department, Children's Services, Directly Operated Child Care Services. Community and Social Services....
Community & Social Services Department, Children's Services, Directly Operated Child. Such as a summer camp, recreational program, a field placement or child...