Pest Control Technician Job Opening in Surrey, BC - Mainstreet Equity Corp. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Mainstreet Equity Corp. is an evergrowing company in Surrey, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Mainstreet Equity Corp. is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Mainstreet Equity Corp. opens job chance of Pest Control Technician positioned in Surrey, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Pest Control Technician, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Pest Control Technician January 2017Mainstreet Equity Corp. Surrey, BC
Mainstreet Equity Corporation is a distinguished Property Management firm focused on the acquisition, redevelopment, repositioning, and management of boutique rental apartments. Mainstreet is proud to be setting a new standard in rental apartment living across our vast portfolio which stretches from Saskatchewan to British Columbia.
At Mainstreet we truly value our employees and we mean it when we say our people are vital to our success! Our team is a valuable mix of experience and new energy, trades, and professionals. Mainstreet is committed to creating and nurturing an environment where our people are encouraged to embrace challenges, express their ideas, value diversity, and have fun!
Currently we are looking for Pest Control Operator for our Surrey properties. Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Pest control Technician is responsible for all pest control related duties within their assigned location(s) within a residential multi-family setting.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Inspect buildings and outside areas at regular intervals or as required to detect signs of infestation and identify infestation source
- Determine type of treatment required and provide estimate of costs
- Schedule and post required notices for Pest Control Treatment
- Check suites to confirm they are prepared for pest treatment; physically prepare suites if they are not prepared
- Prepare and spray chemical mixture on infested areas using mechanical or electric sprayer
- Fumigate apartments
- Clean out areas that harbor pests
- Assist other team members in moving furniture, etc. when require to complete pest treatment
- Advise tenants on how to prevent pest infestation.
- Other duties as assigned by Regional Manager
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must possess provincial pesticide applicator license
- Must have at least 1 year of pest control work experience
- Past pest control experience in a residential multi-family environment is an asset
- Flexible to work days, weekends, overtime and on-calls
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and own reliable vehicle
- Must successfully complete a security clearance as a part of recruiting
We offer competitive wages, company paid dental, health and vision benefits, incentive programs, and a “promote from within” culture! We are always seeking talented candidates who are driven to succeed; customer focused, and enjoy working in a dynamic environment.
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to send your cover letter and resume quoting “Pest Control Technician” in the subject line to our Email address or visit our website for more information: www.mainst.biz. Although we thank all applicants for applying, only those considered for further discussion will be contacted.
Mainstreet Equity Corporation
Corporate Head Office
305-10 Ave SE ,Calgary, Alberta, T2G 0W2
*Mainstreet Equity Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Pest Control Technician. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Team Tim Hortons Scholarship Program. Enjoy working with a successful team in a safe environment. Demonstrate a passion for guest service and creating...
Reporting to the Manager, Community Development Business Support, in this unionized position you will be primarily responsible for providing front-line customer...
Do you have children at home? Ready to work from home? This is a 100% inbound customer. Service and product support role with no selling or up-selling....
Must have a car and a valid driver's license. Required license or certification:. Answer calls from prospective Buyers or Agents....
We currently have an exciting opportunity to work as a relief part-time Administrative Support Clerk in our Public Health office serving Surrey, BC....
Serving customers in person and over phone. Great for student. Experience an asset but training will be provided....
Curious researcher, you are comfortable accessing multiple open source social media sites. A career at ICBC is an opportunity to be part of a talented, diverse...
Responsible for receiving, sorting, opening and distributing incoming mail and will be required to categorize and prepare outgoing....
Answering patient inquiries and confirm order details. Handling inbound and outbound calls in a polite and professional manner....