Proposal Writer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Leaders in International Consulting Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Leaders in International Consulting is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 Canadian Leaders in International Consulting is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canadian Leaders in International Consulting opens job chance for Proposal Writer located in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Proposal Writer, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Proposal Writer December 2017Canadian Leaders in International Consulting Ottawa, ON
Reporting to : Business Development Manager
Type of position : Regular, full-time
Location : Ottawa, ON
Start Date : ASAP
Application deadline : January 23rd, 2017
Founded in 2007, Canadian Leaders in International Consulting Inc. (CLIC) is a professional services firm that provides high quality technical assistance and strategic advice in governance, institutional development and capacity building to the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. CLIC provides expertise across three core pillars of expertise: CLIC-CONSULTING, CLIC-EVALUATIONS and CLIC-LEARNING.
CLIC’s core team staff and associates are local and international multi-disciplinary specialists, subject-matter experts and industry practitioners who can provide relevant analysis and insight into the social, political and economic context of any country in Africa and the Middle East – which is integral to the long-term planning of our projects.
CLIC is looking for a talented, energetic and high achieving Proposal Writer with demonstrable experience and success. The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast paced environment and with a dynamic group of multilingual, multicultural professionals. All actions undertaken by the Proposal Writer are guided by CLIC’s mission and values.
- Meets Proposals deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing Proposals status information to review meetings; transmitting Proposals.
- Gathers Proposals information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with Proposals.
- Develops Proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following Proposals-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining Proposals support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing Proposals with key providers and project managers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in international development, political science, social sciences, communications or relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Proposals development and writing with demonstration of success.
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience with a consulting firm.
- Experience and knowledge of development issues in the Middle East and North Africa region an asset.
- Fluency in English essential and one of the two languages; French and/or Arabic.
Skills and abilities
- Advanced interpersonal and verbal communication skills, in particular to collaborate among an international and multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan strategically and the ability to translate this into practical and feasible operational program planning.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proven budgeting and financial management skills, including attention to detail and working with tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Your current CV
- A cover letter
- Three referees, including your most recent employer
Please email your application to katya.saccomaniATclic-consultants.com before January 23rd, 2017 . We thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Proposal Writing: 3 years
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Proposal Writer. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Certificate, permanent residency card, etc.). DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if....
Must possess a valid Class 5 or Class G permanent provincial driver’s license. Maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and the appropriate class of...
Reviews inventory turnover and notifies Director, Administrative Services of potential obsolete and/or discontinued items;...
Work closely with Google’s offices across Canada to coordinate our local community affairs programming and provide direction to our charitable giving....
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant who will undertake a broad set of administrative and clerical tasks, such as providing support to our...
Valid First aid certification. In this role you will be responsible for facilitating child & youth programming like OHS birthday parties, OHS Animal Advocate...
Numeric Alpha Alpha-numeric The capacity to use computer technology to ensure a high level of efficiency in accomplishing work. Verification and accuracy:...
Effectively engage guests by answering questions, inquiries and assisting with requests. Operate POS (Point of Sale) including scanning, key entry, scale usage,...
Shanti Tea supplies high-quality Certified Organic teas, herbs, and spices to businesses and consumers. Reorganize tea within the warehouse....