Proposal Writer Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Canadian Leaders in International Consulting Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canadian Leaders in International Consulting is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in April 2017 Canadian Leaders in International Consulting is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canadian Leaders in International Consulting opens job chance for Proposal Writer positioned in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Proposal Writer, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Proposal Writer April 2017Canadian Leaders in International Consulting Ottawa, ON
Reporting to : Business Development Manager
Type of position : Regular, full-time
Location : Ottawa, ON
Start Date : ASAP
Application deadline : January 23rd, 2017
Founded in 2007, Canadian Leaders in International Consulting Inc. (CLIC) is a professional services firm that provides high quality technical assistance and strategic advice in governance, institutional development and capacity building to the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. CLIC provides expertise across three core pillars of expertise: CLIC-CONSULTING, CLIC-EVALUATIONS and CLIC-LEARNING.
CLIC’s core team staff and associates are local and international multi-disciplinary specialists, subject-matter experts and industry practitioners who can provide relevant analysis and insight into the social, political and economic context of any country in Africa and the Middle East – which is integral to the long-term planning of our projects.
CLIC is looking for a talented, energetic and high achieving Proposal Writer with demonstrable experience and success. The candidate should be prepared to work in a fast paced environment and with a dynamic group of multilingual, multicultural professionals. All actions undertaken by the Proposal Writer are guided by CLIC’s mission and values.
- Meets Proposals deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval; entering and monitoring tracking data; coordinating requirements with contributors; contributing Proposals status information to review meetings; transmitting Proposals.
- Gathers Proposals information by identifying sources of information; coordinating submissions and collections; identifying and communicating risks associated with Proposals.
- Develops Proposals by assembling information including project nature, objectives/outcomes/deliverables, implementation, methods, timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation; writing, revising, and editing drafts including executive summaries, conclusions, and organization credentials.
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following Proposals-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining Proposals support databases.
- Obtains approvals by reviewing Proposals with key providers and project managers.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in international development, political science, social sciences, communications or relevant discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience in Proposals development and writing with demonstration of success.
- 3-5 years’ relevant work experience with a consulting firm.
- Experience and knowledge of development issues in the Middle East and North Africa region an asset.
- Fluency in English essential and one of the two languages; French and/or Arabic.
Skills and abilities
- Advanced interpersonal and verbal communication skills, in particular to collaborate among an international and multidisciplinary teams.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills to think and plan strategically and the ability to translate this into practical and feasible operational program planning.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Proven budgeting and financial management skills, including attention to detail and working with tight deadlines.
- Problem-solving, coordination and facilitation skills.
- Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
To apply please submit the following documents:
- Your current CV
- A cover letter
- Three referees, including your most recent employer
Please email your application to katya.saccomaniATclic-consultants.com before January 23rd, 2017 . We thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Proposal Writing: 3 years
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Proposal Writer. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Social Justice Tribunals Ontario (SJTO) is a cluster of eight adjudicative tribunals with a mandate to resolve applications and appeals brought under nine...
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
Greeting visitors in a courteous and respectful manner; The opening of the Canadian History Hall and ongoing commemorations of the First World War Centenary is...
Secretarial College Diploma and one (1) year of experience in a secretarial field OR three (3) years of experience in a secretarial field;...
Together, we are building on almost half a century of innovation by developing new products and services to serve the changing needs of our thousands of...
The pay is $11 to $12 an hour for assembling orders.. There is a bus route to the warehouse but it takes approximately an hour, depending on where you are...
Possess a valid driver’s license. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a...
Provide administrative support to the director and division staff (e.g., photocopying, faxing, filing, typing correspondence and other documents, entering...
You must possess a current First Aid and Heartsaver Certificates. 2 Permanent, 2244 Innes Rd, Ottawa, East Region, Enhanced – Vulnerable Service Sector Check,...