Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract) Job Opening in Toronto, ON - The Canadian Institute Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - The Canadian Institute is a rapidly growing enterprise in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 The Canadian Institute is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. The Canadian Institute opens job chance of Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract) put in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract), please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract) October 2017The Canadian Institute Toronto, ON
About Our Company:
C5 Group Inc. comprises of The Canadian Institute in Toronto, American Conference Institute in New York, and C5 Communications in London, UK. We produce events catered to the continuing development of senior level executives across North and South America, Western, Central and Eastern Europe and Asia.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Data Research, this part-time contract role will partner closely with the Database Analyst in running analysis from the Toronto head office that will support our three offices in delivering over 250 global events each year.
Hours: Part-time Contract (Minimum 15 hours Per Week)**
- Supports various internal departments by selecting, collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various internal and external resources.
- Run, validate & distribute detailed reports using template tools
- Ensure successful consolidation of data and delivery of operational reporting
- Other responsibilities based on business need
- Proven administration skills with experience with Excel, especially working with VBA and Macros. Includes PowerPivot and PowerQuery.
- Ability to input and manage large amounts of data efficiently and correctly.
- Comfort in working with Senior Management
- Comfortable learning new applications quickly with minimal direction
- Self-starter, with the ability to work well both independently and with teams to manage multiple priorities and to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Education & Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education (in-progress) in Computer Science, Programming, Database Design and Statistics or related programs
- Advanced computer skills in MS Access, MS Excel, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, SQL querying and VBA scripting
- A good understanding of logical and physical data modeling techniques
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases
- A minimum 15-hour per week commitment is required during business hours between Monday to Friday
****Please ensure that your graduation year is indicated on your resume.****
Preference will be given to students enrolled in the above programs.
Job Type: Part-time
- excel: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract). If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Located in and around Toronto, one of the world's most diverse regions, U of T's vibrant academic life is defined by a unique degree of cultural diversity in...
At 25 Watline Avenue, Unit #201, Mississauga. For registration, please contact us at 416-412-7374. Assisting lab demonstrator for training on HPLC, GC,...
Entry Level Office Clerk, Permanent Part-time Position, hours are 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Monday to Friday, $15.00/hour. No additional benefits....
In so doing, the cleaner will maintain his/her area of responsibility in a clean and safe condition and will ensure that :....
Considerable experience in assisting to develop and implement human resources strategies in one or more of the following Human Resources areas:....
Liaising with customers, shipping, production, warehouse and sales to ensure accurate and timely information with regards to customer orders and deliveries....
Provide response to customer questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, emails, and help desk requests....
Ensures internal compliance with GTAA Corporate Administrative policies regarding record management and retention, filing, off‐site storage – includes transfer...
We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on good customer...