Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract) Job Opening in Toronto, ON - The Canadian Institute Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - The Canadian Institute is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in December 2017 The Canadian Institute is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. The Canadian Institute opens job opportunity for Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract) placed in Toronto, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract), please read about the conditions and terms below.
Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract) December 2017The Canadian Institute Toronto, ON
About Our Company:
C5 Group Inc. comprises of The Canadian Institute in Toronto, American Conference Institute in New York, and C5 Communications in London, UK. We produce events catered to the continuing development of senior level executives across North and South America, Western, Central and Eastern Europe and Asia.
Reporting to the Supervisor of Data Research, this part-time contract role will partner closely with the Database Analyst in running analysis from the Toronto head office that will support our three offices in delivering over 250 global events each year.
Hours: Part-time Contract (Minimum 15 hours Per Week)**
- Supports various internal departments by selecting, collecting, organizing, and analyzing data from various internal and external resources.
- Run, validate & distribute detailed reports using template tools
- Ensure successful consolidation of data and delivery of operational reporting
- Other responsibilities based on business need
- Proven administration skills with experience with Excel, especially working with VBA and Macros. Includes PowerPivot and PowerQuery.
- Ability to input and manage large amounts of data efficiently and correctly.
- Comfort in working with Senior Management
- Comfortable learning new applications quickly with minimal direction
- Self-starter, with the ability to work well both independently and with teams to manage multiple priorities and to meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
Education & Qualifications:
- Post-Secondary education (in-progress) in Computer Science, Programming, Database Design and Statistics or related programs
- Advanced computer skills in MS Access, MS Excel, PowerPivot, PowerQuery, SQL querying and VBA scripting
- A good understanding of logical and physical data modeling techniques
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases
- A minimum 15-hour per week commitment is required during business hours between Monday to Friday
****Please ensure that your graduation year is indicated on your resume.****
Preference will be given to students enrolled in the above programs.
Job Type: Part-time
- excel: 1 year
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Junior Data Analyst (Part-Time, Contract). If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Knowledge of general office procedures, instructions, and relevant reference materials, e.g., telephone directories or lists, staff lists and locations, mailing...
The three plants employ more than 8,000 workers and produce more than 579,000 vehicles each year. Canada’s Family Friendly Employers 2015 –one of the country’s...
Customer Service department is focusing on responding to incoming calls and emails to provide the customers with all necessary information....
Reporting directly to the Administrative Manager, the Clerical Assistant will be responsible for performing a broad range of administrative, clerical and...
They also support the sales floor from time to time offering garment options to our customers, locating a sizes or helping our customers navigate the store....
Reporting directly to the Clinical Leader/Manager, the Clerical Assistant will be responsible for performing a broad range of administrative, secretarial, word...
Maintaining a central database and organized filing system of all inquiries and complaints of workplace harassment, discrimination and violence filed by...
The applicant will assist the Office Manager in the preparation of invoicing as well as with related accounts receivable duties and assisting the Finance...
Assisting with various administrative tasks (including booking appointments, answering phones, taking payment, assisting practitioners with administrative...