Rental Sales Associate Job Opening in Sidney, BC - Avis Car Rental Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Avis Car Rental is a growing company in Sidney, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in December 2017 Avis Car Rental is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Avis Car Rental opens job chance of Rental Sales Associate positioned in Sidney, BC. This option has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Rental Sales Associate, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Rental Sales Associate December 2017Avis Car Rental Sidney, BC
There is currently a position available for a Part Time Rental Sales Associates at the Victoria International Airport (YYJ) in Sidney, BC. The position is for 3 regular (8 hour) shifts per week. The shifts are likely to be closing shifts (15:30 to 24:00). The hourly rate of pay is accompanied by commission incentives.
Assists all internal and external customers with all types of rental transactions while maintaining quality and customer service standards. Interacts directly with customers to inform and enhance the rental experience by providing optional services on every transaction. Completes and accurately reconciles all reports and paperwork as assigned by management. Essential duties and responsibilities, shown below, will vary accordingly based on assignment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Demonstrates strong sales ability through consistent achievement of counter sales incentive goals.
- Prepares and processes rental transactions while obtaining and verifying all required information from the customer.
- Educates the customer in the details and availability of optional services.
- Ensures the ready-line has appropriate car classes and quantities available.
- Communicates with management to monitor the fluctuating car inventory and availability.
- Responds to all customer inquiries and concerns in a professional and friendly manner both on the telephone and in person.
- Follows and maintains Quality Assurance Standards as issued by the organization.
- Assumes responsibility for accurately completing and processing reports and paperwork delegated by management.
- Responsible for continuous effort in communicating all company information as it pertains to the Rental Sales Associate position.
- Responsible for notifying management of any business, employee, safety, or customer concerns.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Excellent selling technique and persuasive ability
- Minimum of 1 year previous customer service experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Excellent customer service ability
- Proven mastery and on-going demonstration of all Rental Sales Associate job requirements.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone technique
- Excellent cash handling skills
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work flexible schedule including weekends, evenings, and holidays
- Ability to maintain and project professional behaviors towards customers and associates.
- Demonstrates outstanding teamwork capabilities.
- Valid Drivers License (as mandated by location) may be required if driving of cars is necessary at location.
- Basic Computer Skills.
- Ability to Stand, Walk, Bend, Reach for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to lift a minimum of 45 lbs with assistance.
RATE OF PAY
- The Rental Sales Agent will be remunerated at the rates outlined in the Collective Agreement.
Interested parties should submit a resume and cover letter in writing or email to Robert Hart, Airport Manager by October 13, 2017
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: Starts $16.44 /hour + Commission
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.44 to $25.80 /hour
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Rental Sales Associate. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Performs various duties required for the processing of hospital linens such as transporting linen, handling, separating, and sorting soiled linens, processing,...
In the Development Services & Engineering Departments, this position is responsible for higher-level administrative duties and coordinating the support duties...
In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for positions that require driving as a core competency require a valid driver's...
Applicants must live on Vancouver Island, BC._. There are constant opportunities for growth and development, making for a great position to expand in and make...
Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support to the business unit that includes...
Holmes Realty is hiring for an experienced Receptionist/Residential Conveyancer for our firm. This individual will be responsible for ensuring a great...
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a...
Must possess a valid driver’s license and have a good driving record. In addition to the usual factors used in the selection process, all candidates for...
Valid BC Driver's License. Directs the effective and efficient use of available resources, including alignment/realignment of staffing resources, providing...