Front Desk Agent Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Embassy West Senior Living Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Embassy West Senior Living is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in September 2017 Embassy West Senior Living is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Embassy West Senior Living opens job chance for Front Desk Agent put in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of September 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Front Desk Agent, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Front Desk Agent September 2017Embassy West Senior Living Ottawa, ON
We are looking for an individual to join the Front Desk team at Embassy West Senior Living in the role of Front Desk Agent committed to provide friendly and outstanding customer service at all time.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Greet residents and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Answer incoming calls and ensure these are redirected to the proper departments.
- Handle a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus attention on Embassy West's residents and remain courteous.
- Provide a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Answer general questions from visitors, residents, potential residents and family members.
- Perform clerical support duties.
- Must possess a clean and professional personal appearance.
- Work cohesively as part of the Front Desk team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Previous customer related experience is an asset.
- Availability to work either 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.75 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Customer Service: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Front Desk Agent. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. Follow Biohazard Disposal Procedures to provide a safe work...
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
Under the direction of the Coordinator of the Representation Section, this position provides secretarial and administrative support to the national and/or...
Processing a high volume of e-mails and incoming phone calls. Operate as the liaison between our Costco.ca customers, vendors, buying and operations staff....
Must own a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage and hold a Valid (G-Level) Ontario Driver's License;...
No telephone calls please. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels and...
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge Up to one year of relevant work experience Completed relevant undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials...
Somerset West Community Health Centre is a well-established, non-profit, multi-service centre providing health, social and community outreach services with an...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients reports. Community college diploma or equivalent;...