Front Desk Agent Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Embassy West Senior Living Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Embassy West Senior Living is a growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in February 2017 Embassy West Senior Living is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Embassy West Senior Living opens job opportunity for Front Desk Agent placed in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of February 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Front Desk Agent, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Front Desk Agent February 2017Embassy West Senior Living Ottawa, ON
We are looking for an individual to join the Front Desk team at Embassy West Senior Living in the role of Front Desk Agent committed to provide friendly and outstanding customer service at all time.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Greet residents and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Answer incoming calls and ensure these are redirected to the proper departments.
- Handle a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus attention on Embassy West's residents and remain courteous.
- Provide a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Answer general questions from visitors, residents, potential residents and family members.
- Perform clerical support duties.
- Must possess a clean and professional personal appearance.
- Work cohesively as part of the Front Desk team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Previous customer related experience is an asset.
- Availability to work either 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.75 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Customer Service: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Front Desk Agent. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer telephones and assist students. Access to our generous employee benefits program. Typing of documents....
Answer enquiries received by the HR Contact Centre through all communication channels, evaluate the problem, exercise discretion and judgement when selecting...
If you’re looking for a job where what you do has a positive impact on your community as well as our environment, you will love working at Value Village!...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Knowledge of policies, procedures and practices associated with human resources, finance and administration....
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:....