Front Desk Agent Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Embassy West Senior Living Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Embassy West Senior Living is a quickly growing organization in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in October 2017 Embassy West Senior Living is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Embassy West Senior Living opens job opportunity for Front Desk Agent put in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Front Desk Agent, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Front Desk Agent October 2017Embassy West Senior Living Ottawa, ON
We are looking for an individual to join the Front Desk team at Embassy West Senior Living in the role of Front Desk Agent committed to provide friendly and outstanding customer service at all time.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Greet residents and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Answer incoming calls and ensure these are redirected to the proper departments.
- Handle a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus attention on Embassy West's residents and remain courteous.
- Provide a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Answer general questions from visitors, residents, potential residents and family members.
- Perform clerical support duties.
- Must possess a clean and professional personal appearance.
- Work cohesively as part of the Front Desk team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Previous customer related experience is an asset.
- Availability to work either 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.75 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Customer Service: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Front Desk Agent. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must be willing to travel with a valid passport. Provide excellent customer service and support Child Check-Mate (CCM) customers / end-users....
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used...
Greet clients, book appointments and answer the phones when reception on vacation. Maintain efficient filing system for the practice....
Please be aware that the time to procure a criminal record check varies by location and you should contact your local police service to determine the processing...
The Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa (CAS) is non-profit community organization funded by the Government of Ontario, legally mandated to protect children and...
Reporting to the Director, Student Support Services, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support, is the overall contact...
Answers telephone and correspondence inquiries by supporting RCM clients with all inquiries related to their client profiles by keeping a first call resolution...