Front Desk Agent Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Embassy West Senior Living Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Embassy West Senior Living is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in December 2017 Embassy West Senior Living is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Embassy West Senior Living opens job opportunity for Front Desk Agent positioned in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Front Desk Agent, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Front Desk Agent December 2017Embassy West Senior Living Ottawa, ON
We are looking for an individual to join the Front Desk team at Embassy West Senior Living in the role of Front Desk Agent committed to provide friendly and outstanding customer service at all time.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Greet residents and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Answer incoming calls and ensure these are redirected to the proper departments.
- Handle a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus attention on Embassy West's residents and remain courteous.
- Provide a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Answer general questions from visitors, residents, potential residents and family members.
- Perform clerical support duties.
- Must possess a clean and professional personal appearance.
- Work cohesively as part of the Front Desk team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Previous customer related experience is an asset.
- Availability to work either 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.75 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Customer Service: 1 year
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Front Desk Agent. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reviews inventory turnover and notifies Director, Administrative Services of potential obsolete and/or discontinued items;...
Working within an integrated team of Faculty, Program Coordinators, Chairs and Academic Advisors, the Student Success Specialist plays a key role in the...
Certificate, permanent residency card, etc.). DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if....
Must possess a valid Class 5 or Class G permanent provincial driver’s license. Maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and the appropriate class of...
Answering the phones in a courteous and patient manner. Creating a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging customers....
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant who will undertake a broad set of administrative and clerical tasks, such as providing support to our...
Work closely with Google’s offices across Canada to coordinate our local community affairs programming and provide direction to our charitable giving....
Do not discuss your application with others (including on social media) besides your partner, or close family members - who should also be reminded about the...
Shanti Tea supplies high-quality Certified Organic teas, herbs, and spices to businesses and consumers. Reorganize tea within the warehouse....