Front Desk Agent Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Embassy West Senior Living Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Embassy West Senior Living is a swiftly growing provider in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in May 2017 Embassy West Senior Living is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Embassy West Senior Living opens job chance of Front Desk Agent put in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of May 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Front Desk Agent, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Front Desk Agent May 2017Embassy West Senior Living Ottawa, ON
We are looking for an individual to join the Front Desk team at Embassy West Senior Living in the role of Front Desk Agent committed to provide friendly and outstanding customer service at all time.
Job requirements and responsibilities:
- Greet residents and visitors in a pleasant manner.
- Answer incoming calls and ensure these are redirected to the proper departments.
- Handle a multitude of tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Focus attention on Embassy West's residents and remain courteous.
- Provide a high level of responsibility and reliability.
- Answer general questions from visitors, residents, potential residents and family members.
- Perform clerical support duties.
- Must possess a clean and professional personal appearance.
- Work cohesively as part of the Front Desk team.
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Previous customer related experience is an asset.
- Availability to work either 6:00 am to 2:30 pm / 2:30 pm – 11:00 pm weekends and holidays.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $13.75 /hour
- Ottawa, ON
- Customer Service: 1 year
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Front Desk Agent. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must have a valid Enhanced Clearance. Developing, maintaining, monitoring and updating administrative procedures....
Préparer les documents pour le scannage en s’assurant que les agrafes et les trombones sont enlevées, et que les pages sont correctement orientées et organisées...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learning program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational...
Filing, photocopying and data entry. Prioritising warehouse orders for despatch. Answering phone queries. Hours are Monday to Friday between 8am to 4pm (some...
The role will include important but perhaps less glamorous duties such as booking travel, scheduling appointments, filing, and general administrative upkeep....
No telephone calls please.*. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels...
Answer telephone, place outgoing calls as requested. Maplewood Retirement Community by Riverstone is looking for an outgoing dynamic customer oriented Part-time...
And it means positively impacting customers, your community and the environment. Working here means solid career development....