Customer Service Agent (Nanaimo) Job Opening in Nanaimo, BC - WestJet Encore Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - WestJet Encore is a rapidly growing organization in Nanaimo, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in November 2017 WestJet Encore is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. WestJet Encore opens job chance for Customer Service Agent (Nanaimo) located in Nanaimo, BC. This prospect has been opened at the start of November 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Customer Service Agent (Nanaimo), please read about the terms and conditions below.
Customer Service Agent (Nanaimo) November 2017WestJet Encore Nanaimo, BC
WestJet is an organization recognized by its delivery of a remarkable guest experience resulting in us achieving over $3B in sales. In order for our best-in-class airline to be this successful, we require the skills and talents of professionals like you to ensure our ongoing growth. In an industry that is dominated by legacy competitors, you have the opportunity to build your career with an organization driven by progressive strategies, leadership and practices. If you are looking to break out of the status quo by joining a company with a strong growth plan, which consistently ranks as one of the most profitable airlines in the world, and which has a vision to be a top five international airline, WestJet is the place for you!
Posting Open Date: 10/10/2017
Posting Close Date: 10/13/2017 (Please note the posting will close at 11:59pm)
The CSA position is a highly physical role; agents are required to be on their feet for long periods of time. Other physical tasks may include, but are not limited to: assisting guests requiring mobility assistance (such as wheelchairs) in all areas of the airport and lifting/moving guest baggage, among many other tasks.
As a Customer Service Agent, you will:
· Provide a stress-free and safe experience by anticipating guest needs and provide genuine, customized service for every guest
· Facilitate the check-in process for guests by either assisting them using WestJet Encore’s self-serve options or full guest assistance through the reservation system
· Handle various forms of payment including cash, debit, and credit cards
· Ensure WestJet Encore promises and procedures are followed in line with the rules and regulations of governing bodies (i.e. Transport Canada)
· Organize the safe arrival and departure of our guests through managing gate operations
· Announce flight arrivals, departures, and boarding information via the public address system
· Handle concerns with empathy and solve guest challenges with empowerment
· Assist in grooming the aircraft which can include light cleaning of seats, seat-pockets, and floor
· Maintain eye contact and smiling with each of our guests and coworkers
· Demonstrate a positive attitude and commitment to teamwork in a friendly, caring and atmosphere
An ideal applicant will possess these essential qualifications and skills:
· A positive and passionate personality, with the natural ability to communicate with people
· Proven experience in a customer service industry, with no less than 2 years’ experience in a guest facing role
· A demonstrated proficiency with computers, and recent experience working within a Windows based software environment
· Personal flexibility to work shift work which includes early mornings, days, late evenings, weekends, and holidays
· An ability to multitask in a fast paced, time-sensitive environment
· An ability to use handheld radios and microphones to communicate with operational teams and make all airport announcements
· A physical ability to consistently lift up to 70lbs/32kgs
· A professional, well groomed appearance, able to represent the WestJet Encore brand to our guests and team mates
· Fluency in the English language, both oral and written (fluency in another language will be considered an asset)
· Ability to travel away from the base for any required training
· An ability to meet all conditions of employment:
o Restricted Area Pass issued by Transport Canada
o Post offer employment test to test physical ability and fit for position
o A criminal background check
o Successfully complete initial CSA training
WestJet is Canada's most preferred airline, operating over one hundred aircraft to destinations in North America, Central America, the Caribbean and Europe. We are recognized as a Top Employer in Canada and our more than 10,000 employees work hard to ensure we maintain our position as one of Canada's most respected corporate cultures. With the launch of WestJet Encore, we will continue our steady growth by offering flights and jobs to more cities in Canada.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance for their interest in WestJet. We believe in enriching the lives of everyone in WestJet's world and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Our ongoing efforts toward evolving total diversity will continue to be the way we do business every day. As owners, we believe in celebrating everyone’s unique skills, perspectives and experiences. WestJet is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
If you inspire greater creativity and innovation towards reaching new altitudes and meet the qualifications for the position in which you are interested, we welcome you to complete an online application. WestJet is a great place to land - powered by Talent and Growth.
At WestJet, the safety and security of our people and our guests is a core value and at the heart of what we do. As safety and security is a shared responsibility, it is expected that you will utilize safe work practices to ensure your well-being and the safety of others.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to apply Customer Service Agent (Nanaimo). If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
MSP, Dental, Prescription, Eye care, Emergency Medical incidents, short-term/long-term disabilities, and more....
A valid driver's license, preferred. Uniform garments, carpeted floor mats, heavy duty rubber floor mats, dust mops, shop towels, aprons, hand soap products,...
Respond to program enquiries, field calls from host families; Liaise with agents, families (domestic and international) and international students, clarify...
We need someone who plays well with others, as we are a pretty friendly bunch, who is dependable and reliable, and someone we can trust to interact with our...
Develop and administer social media content to enhance The Port Theatre brand and build community engagement through our various social media platforms....
On behalf of our client, Cinnabar Valley Farms Ltd, located in Nanaimo, BC, we are searching for an Inventory Control Manager to join their island proud and 2nd...
Operating small equipment All outside work and physically able ..Hi-vis vest, steel toed boots driver's license and hard hat required....
A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record. 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license....
We prefer a team with 2 or more men, but will work with one man teams. Some of our clients are recognized retailers such as best buy , Sears, Canadian Tire, The...