Receptionist Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Canada Brokerlink Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Brokerlink Inc. is a growing company in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in June 2017 Canada Brokerlink Inc. is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canada Brokerlink Inc. opens job opportunity for Receptionist located in Orleans, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of June 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Receptionist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Receptionist June 2017Canada Brokerlink Inc. Orleans, ON
to join our team working at our Orleans office in Ottawa, Ontario.
Primary Objective/Duties of position
- Ensure the needs of customers are being met through superior customer service
- Answer multi-line phones and direct client inquiries
- Control the flow of walk in customers and callers
- Monitor and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and couriers
- Accurate data entry, scan and review incoming paperwork
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies
- Assist Commercial and Personal departments in scanning and filing
- Ensure broker management system & insurance company portals are updated consistently
- Provide administrative assistance to the personal insurance department as needed
- High School and/or Post Secondary Education
- 2-5 years experience in an office environment
- Bilingual – English & French
- RIBO Licenseor willing to obtain
- Computer skills - Keyboarding and MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Priority will be given to the candidate with previous experience working in a brokerage or insurance industry
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Receptionist. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Serving more than 70,000 people across our region annually, we are committed to nurturing the potential of children, youth and adults, promoting healthy living...
Working in a complex medical setting serving a diverse multicultural and socio-economic clientele , the Administrative Assistant will be responsible for...
Ability to handle and account for cash and to prepare bank deposits. Methods and techniques for handling cash....
Other general clerical tasks - incoming and outgoing faxes, photocopies, distributing documents and verifying completion....
Answers telephone and correspondence inquiries by supporting RCM clients with all inquiries related to their client profiles by keeping a first call resolution...
Answering and transferring incoming telephone calls. Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Draft memorandums, letters, correspondence and reports, ensuring internal and external meeting requests are met, as well as receiving and distributing incoming...
Required license or certification:. We want to increase our contributions to the community and do good to make everyone’s quality of life the best that it can...