Receptionist Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Canada Brokerlink Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Brokerlink Inc. is a rapidly growing firm in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in July 2017 Canada Brokerlink Inc. is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canada Brokerlink Inc. opens job chance for Receptionist located in Orleans, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Receptionist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Receptionist July 2017Canada Brokerlink Inc. Orleans, ON
to join our team working at our Orleans office in Ottawa, Ontario.
Primary Objective/Duties of position
- Ensure the needs of customers are being met through superior customer service
- Answer multi-line phones and direct client inquiries
- Control the flow of walk in customers and callers
- Monitor and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and couriers
- Accurate data entry, scan and review incoming paperwork
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies
- Assist Commercial and Personal departments in scanning and filing
- Ensure broker management system & insurance company portals are updated consistently
- Provide administrative assistance to the personal insurance department as needed
- High School and/or Post Secondary Education
- 2-5 years experience in an office environment
- Bilingual – English & French
- RIBO Licenseor willing to obtain
- Computer skills - Keyboarding and MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Priority will be given to the candidate with previous experience working in a brokerage or insurance industry
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Receptionist. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Currently looking for full time sales associates for GUESS? Applicants must be over 18 years of age. At Ottawa Trainyards....
Opportunities for professional and personal development and growth. Knowledge of Oracle Financial Modules as it pertains to payment processing and invoice...
The incumbent performs a variety of responsible clerical services related to admission and registration for programs and courses, student financial assistance,...
Looking for a mature, responsible, professional with excellent customer service skills to join our reception team!...
Successful completion of TOH medical terminology self-directed learing program or certification in medical terminology from a recognized educational institution...
Now hiring at 1777 Tenth Line Road,...
Be available as early as 6am-7am. Work in a fast paced environment and strive to reach goals set in front of you....
Please contact Human Resources if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies....
We are happy to accommodate any individual needs in keeping with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act....