Receptionist Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Canada Brokerlink Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Brokerlink Inc. is a growing company in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in March 2017 Canada Brokerlink Inc. is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canada Brokerlink Inc. opens job chance for Receptionist positioned in Orleans, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Receptionist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Receptionist March 2017Canada Brokerlink Inc. Orleans, ON
to join our team working at our Orleans office in Ottawa, Ontario.
Primary Objective/Duties of position
- Ensure the needs of customers are being met through superior customer service
- Answer multi-line phones and direct client inquiries
- Control the flow of walk in customers and callers
- Monitor and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and couriers
- Accurate data entry, scan and review incoming paperwork
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies
- Assist Commercial and Personal departments in scanning and filing
- Ensure broker management system & insurance company portals are updated consistently
- Provide administrative assistance to the personal insurance department as needed
- High School and/or Post Secondary Education
- 2-5 years experience in an office environment
- Bilingual – English & French
- RIBO Licenseor willing to obtain
- Computer skills - Keyboarding and MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Priority will be given to the candidate with previous experience working in a brokerage or insurance industry
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Receptionist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing...
We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services....
The successful candidate must commit to work within NROCRC’s model of Community Development. Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate personnel and/or...
Ensuring the development and success of the entire team. Efficiently and efficiently adapt his/her work rhythm to the requirements of both team and customers....
Creating student hanging folders for incoming students. Filing tests/exams into locked cabinet. Assist with meetings/special events after 4pm (PAC, mentorship,...
Hulse, Playfair & McGarry Funeral Home is looking for a part-time Administrative Office Assistant to act as a first point of contact for families and their...
Typing skills, speed of 45 words per minute with high accuracy. Prepare Admission and Discharge Forms for the clinical record....
Typing skills, speed of 45 words per minute with high accuracy. To get more people living with mental illness into recovery faster....
Possess a valid driver’s license. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a...