Receptionist Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Canada Brokerlink Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Brokerlink Inc. is an evergrowing company in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in October 2017 Canada Brokerlink Inc. is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canada Brokerlink Inc. opens job chance of Receptionist put in Orleans, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Receptionist, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Receptionist October 2017Canada Brokerlink Inc. Orleans, ON
to join our team working at our Orleans office in Ottawa, Ontario.
Primary Objective/Duties of position
- Ensure the needs of customers are being met through superior customer service
- Answer multi-line phones and direct client inquiries
- Control the flow of walk in customers and callers
- Monitor and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and couriers
- Accurate data entry, scan and review incoming paperwork
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies
- Assist Commercial and Personal departments in scanning and filing
- Ensure broker management system & insurance company portals are updated consistently
- Provide administrative assistance to the personal insurance department as needed
- High School and/or Post Secondary Education
- 2-5 years experience in an office environment
- Bilingual – English & French
- RIBO Licenseor willing to obtain
- Computer skills - Keyboarding and MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Priority will be given to the candidate with previous experience working in a brokerage or insurance industry
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Receptionist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid 'G' driver's licence (or equivalent as accepted by the Province of Ontario) with acceptable driving record....
Gabriel Pizza (Ottawa East) are now accepting applicants seeking an opportunity in joining our team for full time cashier position!...
Valets must be quick, courteous, have a valid driver's license and be very careful with the cars they drive. Required license or certification:....
A valid Ontario unrestricted "G" class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) with no more than 6 demerit....
PSW certificate not required as we will train. Currently hiring On Call/ Casual Health care aide. Assistance with dressing. Duties may include:....
Looking for Part Time Evening Servers and Bartenders. Experience a plus. Please apply with in or online. Job Type: Part...
The role of an SEASONAL Operations Support Associate is to plan, organize and prioritize tasks to help the store in all operations and maintain a safe and...
Greeting & cash register. Some of the job responsibilities may include one or more of the following:. We have an immediate opening for a dynamic, energetic,...
Be the first point of contact with clients seeking assistance or information with financial aid applications....