Receptionist Job Opening in Orleans, ON - Canada Brokerlink Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Brokerlink Inc. is a growing company in Orleans, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in February 2017 Canada Brokerlink Inc. is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canada Brokerlink Inc. opens job chance of Receptionist put in Orleans, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of February 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Receptionist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Receptionist February 2017Canada Brokerlink Inc. Orleans, ON
to join our team working at our Orleans office in Ottawa, Ontario.
Primary Objective/Duties of position
- Ensure the needs of customers are being met through superior customer service
- Answer multi-line phones and direct client inquiries
- Control the flow of walk in customers and callers
- Monitor and distribute incoming and outgoing mail, faxes and couriers
- Accurate data entry, scan and review incoming paperwork
- Maintain office inventory and order supplies
- Assist Commercial and Personal departments in scanning and filing
- Ensure broker management system & insurance company portals are updated consistently
- Provide administrative assistance to the personal insurance department as needed
- High School and/or Post Secondary Education
- 2-5 years experience in an office environment
- Bilingual – English & French
- RIBO Licenseor willing to obtain
- Computer skills - Keyboarding and MS Office
- Strong customer focus
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities successfully
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Priority will be given to the candidate with previous experience working in a brokerage or insurance industry
BrokerLink is committed to providing an accessible environment. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process
At BrokerLink, we know there’s more to your decision about where you work than just the work itself. We know that helping our people achieve their career goals in a culture that offers growth and balance is what sets us apart. Our commitment to our employees is to offer workplace benefits that set the standard for them and their families. Along with a professional and fulfilling work environment, we provide competitive compensation, comprehensive benefit programs and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Receptionist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Ability to word process at a speed of 60 words per minute with a high degree of accuracy. Process, responding to inquiries to confirm details of motor vehicle...
Takes initiative to elevate personal knowledge of all product categories in current and future merchandise and maintains awareness of store promotions, pricing...
Answer enquiries received by the HR Contact Centre through all communication channels, evaluate the problem, exercise discretion and judgement when selecting...
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Shares the responsibility of Human Resources Administration, HR CHRIS Administration, payroll, associate benefits, compensation, time and attendance,...
Proof of eligibility may be requested and may come in the form of a copy of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate,...
You will provide customer service from the comforts of your own home. We are looking for a Customer Service Representative....
offer high-quality service by greeting visitors at the Museum reception, answering questions about all aspects of the Museum and the functions of the Bank,...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....