Cashier Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Kenny's fresh foods Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kenny's fresh foods is a swiftly growing provider in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in March 2017 Kenny's fresh foods is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Kenny's fresh foods opens job opportunity for Cashier located in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Cashier, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Cashier March 2017Kenny's fresh foods Toronto, ON
Kenny’s fresh foods - Etobiko, ON
Our cashiers are vital to the success of our stores. As a cashier, you will ensure our customers receive courteous service when purchasing their grocery items, provide information on products and services, and address customers' special needs.
As a key role in the store you are the last direct point of contact with the customer and are vital in leaving a lasting impression! Through your interaction with customers you will ensure they are able to purchase their groceries quickly and efficiently. At the same time, you will be called upon to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services as well as handling and resolving customer concerns. Those that thrive on giving a customer the ultimate in service will excel here. An outgoing personality and strong communication skills will ensure success in this role. Our customer service employees are given the opportunity to learn and grow through participating in numerous areas of retail where they gain valuable experience and skills.
- Maintains a clean and orderly check out area and contribute to maintaining an overall clean work environment
- Handle any customer complaints or issues and escalate to management when needed
- Handle the customers purchases, and neatly and responsibly bagging those purchases
- Loading/unloading and stocking products
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekend
- Good communication skills.
- Operate cash register and POS system
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a grocery store is an asset.
High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Cashier: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.20 /hour
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Cashier. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job