Cashier Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Kenny's fresh foods Recruitment 2017
Kenny’s fresh foods - Etobiko, ON
Our cashiers are vital to the success of our stores. As a cashier, you will ensure our customers receive courteous service when purchasing their grocery items, provide information on products and services, and address customers' special needs.
As a key role in the store you are the last direct point of contact with the customer and are vital in leaving a lasting impression! Through your interaction with customers you will ensure they are able to purchase their groceries quickly and efficiently. At the same time, you will be called upon to provide information in response to inquiries about products or services as well as handling and resolving customer concerns. Those that thrive on giving a customer the ultimate in service will excel here. An outgoing personality and strong communication skills will ensure success in this role. Our customer service employees are given the opportunity to learn and grow through participating in numerous areas of retail where they gain valuable experience and skills.
- Maintains a clean and orderly check out area and contribute to maintaining an overall clean work environment
- Handle any customer complaints or issues and escalate to management when needed
- Handle the customers purchases, and neatly and responsibly bagging those purchases
- Loading/unloading and stocking products
- Perform other duties as may be assigned
- Need to be available to work flexible shifts including evenings and weekend
- Good communication skills.
- Operate cash register and POS system
- Able to work under minimal supervision and have attention to detail.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Experience working in a grocery store is an asset.
High school or equivalent
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Cashier: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.20 /hour
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Unit operates a service desk to handle Toronto Community Housing employees’ (our clients) requests for service during regular office hours spanning a 9-hour...
Prepare Lesson Plans and Curriculum as per Ministry Guidelines. Prepare developmentally appropriate teaching and learning resources....
Required license or certification:. Submit resume, cover letter and three current references by email using subject line 'Classroom Teacher'....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes....
University Degree or Community College Diploma on related field or equivalent minimum 1 year training/work experience....
The Senior Financial Analyst will work with the Capital Markets & Leasing groups to perform various forms of financial analysis....
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act & the AGO’s Recruitment & Selection Policy for Staff, a request...
Valid Ontario Drivers' licence. Required license or certification:. Troubleshoot, adjust, align, replace, upgrade or repair computer equipment, assemblies and...
Valid Driver’s License (G2 or higher). Please send resume along with drivers abstract and you will be contacted to schedule an interview....