Food & Beverage Worker Job Opening in King City, ON - Kingbridge Conference Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kingbridge Conference Centre is a speedily growing company in King City, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in February 2017 Kingbridge Conference Centre is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Kingbridge Conference Centre opens job chance for Food & Beverage Worker placed in King City, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of February 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Food & Beverage Worker, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Food & Beverage Worker February 2017Kingbridge Conference Centre King City, ON
Position Summary: To set up, maintain and provide continuous service in all food & beverage areas in the North and South Wings of the centre, in accordance with Company service standards, guidelines and established criteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the guests receive friendly, courteous and prompt attention at all times.
- Must be able to respond to unscheduled requests; swiftly and professionally.
- Work in a manner consistent with health and safety as it pertains to proper lifting techniques, stacking, handling and carrying procedures for all china, cutlery, and glassware. Use good judgment and common sense when working with, and handling hot items.
- Reports to work on time, wearing a clean, neatly pressed and in good repair uniform and as per outlined grooming standards in the employee handbook. Wear appropriate foot ware. (Black rubber shoe must be worn for employee’s safety).
- Will set up all day break service and/or banquet stations in an attractive manner ensuring that the food presentation is appealing, in symmetry, with a sense of proportion and appropriate to the number of guests.
- Assigned break stations must be fully stocked and re-stocked as necessary and in accordance with set service standards and guest expectations.
- Will requisition from main storeroom all depleted items as required on a daily basis for the break stations. Items requisitioned must be rotated to avoid unnecessary waste.
- Provide table service in the dining room, lounge, patios, banquet rooms and meeting rooms of food and beverage items to patrons.
- At the end of each meal period, ensures that cutlery, china and glassware is polished and clean before using to reset tables or re-stocking it.
- Maintain a clean working environment, front of the house as well as back of the house, where sanitation, health and safety standards are never compromised.
- Maintain and clean all equipment following proper procedures for de-staining coffee urns and mugs.
- Ensure that all food items are stored properly and any left over food garbage is removed appropriately.
- Assist with evening shifts when needed.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned during the course of one’s work shift.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and must possess the ability to handle guest requests/needs and minor complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be flexible and co-operative, able to work assigned shifts, including early morning, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing all aspects of the work outlined.
- Must be able to be certified under WHMIS and work under specific guidelines regarding the continuous us and handling of chemicals, cleaning compounds and detergents.
- Must possess reasonable knowledge of how to write and speak English.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage as it pertains to job position.
Job Type: Permanent
- High school or equivalent
- Serving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Food & Beverage Worker. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Knowledge of customer service principles, techniques and quality standards e.g. telephone etiquette, customer service standards, to provide effective telephone...
You are team oriented Energetic Friendly and outgoing You enjoy working in a fast paced, guest service environment You are available to work late on weekends...
Be able to handle cash, and other forms of payments. The Residence Services Representative will work out of the front desk of the residence and have a high...
Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages; Answer electronic enquiries; Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other...
Reply to telephone and electronic enquiries and dispatch telephone calls and messages. Qualified Canadians/ permanent residents including new comers to Canada,...
A Community of great people to work with; More than a Pay Cheque*. Upon completion of training and the probationary period (350 selling hours/roughly 10 weeks...
Some of the work includes responding to customer inquiries in person and on the telephone, providing information about licence rules and regulations, verifying...
Collects, sorts, date stamps, distributes, prepares and processes forms and documents, including mail, fax, statements, invoices, reports, vouchers, cheque...
Reporting to the Recreation Supervisor, the Coordinator, Recreation, ensures the provision of quality recreation program delivery and customer service...