Food & Beverage Worker Job Opening in King City, ON - Kingbridge Conference Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kingbridge Conference Centre is a quickly growing firm in King City, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in February 2017 Kingbridge Conference Centre is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Kingbridge Conference Centre opens job chance for Food & Beverage Worker positioned in King City, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of February 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Food & Beverage Worker, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Food & Beverage Worker February 2017Kingbridge Conference Centre King City, ON
Position Summary: To set up, maintain and provide continuous service in all food & beverage areas in the North and South Wings of the centre, in accordance with Company service standards, guidelines and established criteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the guests receive friendly, courteous and prompt attention at all times.
- Must be able to respond to unscheduled requests; swiftly and professionally.
- Work in a manner consistent with health and safety as it pertains to proper lifting techniques, stacking, handling and carrying procedures for all china, cutlery, and glassware. Use good judgment and common sense when working with, and handling hot items.
- Reports to work on time, wearing a clean, neatly pressed and in good repair uniform and as per outlined grooming standards in the employee handbook. Wear appropriate foot ware. (Black rubber shoe must be worn for employee’s safety).
- Will set up all day break service and/or banquet stations in an attractive manner ensuring that the food presentation is appealing, in symmetry, with a sense of proportion and appropriate to the number of guests.
- Assigned break stations must be fully stocked and re-stocked as necessary and in accordance with set service standards and guest expectations.
- Will requisition from main storeroom all depleted items as required on a daily basis for the break stations. Items requisitioned must be rotated to avoid unnecessary waste.
- Provide table service in the dining room, lounge, patios, banquet rooms and meeting rooms of food and beverage items to patrons.
- At the end of each meal period, ensures that cutlery, china and glassware is polished and clean before using to reset tables or re-stocking it.
- Maintain a clean working environment, front of the house as well as back of the house, where sanitation, health and safety standards are never compromised.
- Maintain and clean all equipment following proper procedures for de-staining coffee urns and mugs.
- Ensure that all food items are stored properly and any left over food garbage is removed appropriately.
- Assist with evening shifts when needed.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned during the course of one’s work shift.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and must possess the ability to handle guest requests/needs and minor complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be flexible and co-operative, able to work assigned shifts, including early morning, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing all aspects of the work outlined.
- Must be able to be certified under WHMIS and work under specific guidelines regarding the continuous us and handling of chemicals, cleaning compounds and detergents.
- Must possess reasonable knowledge of how to write and speak English.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage as it pertains to job position.
Job Type: Permanent
- High school or equivalent
- Serving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Food & Beverage Worker. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid G Class Driver’s License in good standing - driver abstract will be required. Valid First Aid, CPR-C, WHMIS and AODA. First Aid & CPR Level C....
Review daily project site work orders and verify completeness of submitted paperwork from the field. Provide technical support to field staff Promote new...
A valid Class “G” Ontario driver’s license in good standing and a reliable vehicle to use on Corporate business....
Are you looking for a new opportunity at an established dealership? Newmarket Honda is looking for someone to fill an administration position! *Required: * *
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
Receives and pays out cash and cheques, controls, monitors and balances petty cash, prepares bank deposits, withdrawals, reconciliations and processes/checks...
Accurately receive and stock merchandise Ability to work early morning shift – 5:00am start Being knowledgeable of the layout of the store and the merchandise...
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as...
Mars has net sales of more than $33 billion, operates six business segments including Petcare, Chocolate, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, Symbioscience, and more than 75...