Food & Beverage Worker Job Opening in King City, ON - Kingbridge Conference Centre Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Kingbridge Conference Centre is a rapidly growing business in King City, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 Kingbridge Conference Centre is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Kingbridge Conference Centre opens job chance of Food & Beverage Worker put in King City, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Food & Beverage Worker, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Food & Beverage Worker October 2017Kingbridge Conference Centre King City, ON
Position Summary: To set up, maintain and provide continuous service in all food & beverage areas in the North and South Wings of the centre, in accordance with Company service standards, guidelines and established criteria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the guests receive friendly, courteous and prompt attention at all times.
- Must be able to respond to unscheduled requests; swiftly and professionally.
- Work in a manner consistent with health and safety as it pertains to proper lifting techniques, stacking, handling and carrying procedures for all china, cutlery, and glassware. Use good judgment and common sense when working with, and handling hot items.
- Reports to work on time, wearing a clean, neatly pressed and in good repair uniform and as per outlined grooming standards in the employee handbook. Wear appropriate foot ware. (Black rubber shoe must be worn for employee’s safety).
- Will set up all day break service and/or banquet stations in an attractive manner ensuring that the food presentation is appealing, in symmetry, with a sense of proportion and appropriate to the number of guests.
- Assigned break stations must be fully stocked and re-stocked as necessary and in accordance with set service standards and guest expectations.
- Will requisition from main storeroom all depleted items as required on a daily basis for the break stations. Items requisitioned must be rotated to avoid unnecessary waste.
- Provide table service in the dining room, lounge, patios, banquet rooms and meeting rooms of food and beverage items to patrons.
- At the end of each meal period, ensures that cutlery, china and glassware is polished and clean before using to reset tables or re-stocking it.
- Maintain a clean working environment, front of the house as well as back of the house, where sanitation, health and safety standards are never compromised.
- Maintain and clean all equipment following proper procedures for de-staining coffee urns and mugs.
- Ensure that all food items are stored properly and any left over food garbage is removed appropriately.
- Assist with evening shifts when needed.
- Adhere to all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Any other duties as assigned during the course of one’s work shift.
- Must possess good interpersonal skills and must possess the ability to handle guest requests/needs and minor complaints in a professional and courteous manner.
- Must be flexible and co-operative, able to work assigned shifts, including early morning, afternoons, evenings, weekends and holidays as required.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing all aspects of the work outlined.
- Must be able to be certified under WHMIS and work under specific guidelines regarding the continuous us and handling of chemicals, cleaning compounds and detergents.
- Must possess reasonable knowledge of how to write and speak English.
- Basic understanding of food and beverage as it pertains to job position.
Job Type: Permanent
- High school or equivalent
- Serving: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Smart Serve
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Food & Beverage Worker. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Perform basic administrative skills including computer data entry and documentation of work performed by written and electronic methods....
Service clients through telephone facilitation by explaining the claims process and policy coverage. It offers a full range of financial products and services...
No driving necessary (you will be working around your home). We are now hiring *Part-Time Driver Helpers*. NO DRIVING NECESSARY!*....
Answer incoming calls and emails, service walk-in parents. Bachelor’s or higher degree in Science or Math or Engineering....
Post-secondary degree in IT or a related field. Working with the IT Department to ensure all support calls are dealt with in an efficient and timely manner....
Part-time Customer Service Representatives are expected to serve customers promptly, courteously and responsibly and in addition to interacting with customers,...
The receptionist is responsible for appointment scheduling, answering phones, greeting patients and being the front line person whether greeting patients at the...
Answering inquiries and providing information to the public; Clerical support, including data entry and other tasks as assigned;...
Discount Perk Program (gym membership, cell phone discounts and more). The Cashier ensures that guests are greeted warmly upon entry and over the phone, shares...