School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Fullbright International School is a quickly growing business in Welland, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 Canada Fullbright International School is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canada Fullbright International School opens job chance for School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist located in Welland, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of August 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, please read about the terms and conditions below.
School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist August 2017Canada Fullbright International School Welland, ON
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid driver's licence in order to travel to other court locations as required. Routine correspondence to clients, forms and orders)....
In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, Niagara Health will provide accommodations...
First Aid Certificate; Valid driver's licence; Develop, co-ordinate and implement the delivery of specific services within the community;...
Forklift certificate is an asset. Another alliance that is imperative to our success is our commitment to working with environmental initiatives like the...
If you enjoy preparing food, maintaining a clean work environment, working with customers and being part of a winning team then we want you....
Be able to handle cash, and other forms of payments. The Residence Services Representative will work out of the front desk of the residence and have a high...
You’ll be reconciling all cash register receipts at day’s end, and ensuring proper safeguards and controls are adhered to....
Engage and inspire our customers on the floor. Support the head of store and other CELs to ensure the store is well-run, well-merchandised and well-staffed....
Telephone answering, computer input, and *clerical*. Support to the sales process are primary aspects of this position....