School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must have reliable vehicle and driver's license as work is all over the Niagara Region.*. Required license or certification:. G Class Driver's Licence....
Reporting to on site Management, the Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and...
You can manage a caseload and develop community outreach plans. Advise and direct injured workers, survivors, their families and community partners regarding...
Answering Customer inbound calls. No telephone calls please. Carryout administrative payroll duties such as payroll entries and processing invoices, logging gas...
Interested candidates must Have Police check, must or be willing to achieve the Food Handlers Certificate by the local health unit, and must have or be willing...
You have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario. The ability to operate a cash register and point of sale...
Excellent understanding of filing procedures. Have a customer-focused approach to all aspects of work. We are seeking a highly self-motivated, efficient and...
Uphold safe work procedures in accordance with Book Depot’s Health and Safety Program. Book Depot welcomes and encourages applications from people with...
Merchandise and maintain designated areas; Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and employees with disabilities....