School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Fullbright International School is a speedily growing enterprise in Welland, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in October 2017 Canada Fullbright International School is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Canada Fullbright International School opens job opportunity for School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist placed in Welland, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist October 2017Canada Fullbright International School Welland, ON
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
A longstanding property management, construction and land development company is seeking an Office Administrator....
Electronic cash register; Greet customers and discuss type, quality and quantity of merchandise or services sought for purchase, rental or lease Transportation...
Reliable vehicle, a valid driver’s licence with current vehicle insurance. Required license or certification:....
Provides secretarial and administrative assistance to the associate director and division staff of corporate communications in the delivery of communications...
Valid driver's license, with access to a reliable vehicle as extensive travel throughout the Board's jurisdiction, is required....
Reporting to on site Management, the Receptionist will respond to all incoming calls, greet and direct all visitors, answering inquiries in a positive and...
Manage transactions and the cash register with honesty and integrity. A Store Cashier/Stock Clerk acts as the company’s front line contact with customers, and...
Booking appointments for all providers, doing reminder calls, answering phones and referring appropriate calls to triage, fielding clients or community...
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development...