School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
You will be joining a highly-skilled research team, with oversight from an independent Board of Directors, engagement from an international Science Advisory...
Conduct operations in a manner that maintains high standards of health and safety to prevent accidents or injuries as a well as GMP (Good Manufacturing...
Receive and process warehouse stock products (label, store, ship, etc.). Candidate must have a strong degree of manual dexterity and attention to details....
Current First Aid and CPR certification an asset. Skills, sensory needs, emotional supports, Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, Behavioural....
Book Depot is looking for several part-time staff at our Thorold Distribution Centre for our Saturday 7:00am – 3:30pm shift. Additional weeknight hours are
You are the first person customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting....
Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than...
General office duties ( phone calls, emails, filing etc.). Answer tenant questions and concerns in person/email/phone....
Agent will answer the phone for a diverse customer base and will be required to take and dispatch messages, place sales orders, provide emergency response and...
Le CSC Hamilton Niagara est un centre multidisciplinaire à but non lucratif qui offre des soins de santé primaire et de....