School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Fullbright International School is a quickly growing company in Welland, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in November 2017 Canada Fullbright International School is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canada Fullbright International School opens job chance of School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist placed in Welland, ON. This option has been opened at the start of November 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist November 2017Canada Fullbright International School Welland, ON
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering inbound roadside assistance calls, while providing top notch customer service. CAA Niagara serves over 122,000 members in the Niagara Region and...
A significant amount of effort is required while stocking shelves and placing merchandise, however, you are capable of choosing when to stop and relax....
Part-time Customer Service Representatives are expected to serve customers promptly, courteously and responsibly and in addition to interacting with customers,...
Reporting to the Director of IT, the Programmer/Analyst will work closely with the development team and their partners, contributing to the development of web...
We’ve committed to the social and economic well-being of our partners, employees, community, and Province, and continue to strive for uncompromised excellence!...
CAA Niagara serves over 122,000 members in the Niagara Region and employs 155 people within its five offices in Grimsby, Niagara Falls, St....
Monitor and optimize physical and chemical process for several processing units; Operate electronic or computerized control panel from a central control room;...
Candidates will be assisting with the production of rubber by partaking on the role of machine operating, and general warehouse duties such as loading,...
Looking for energetic individual to wash dishes, sweep & mop floors, take garbage & recycling out and participate in food preparation. Must be available days ...