School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Fullbright International School is a growing company in Welland, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in March 2017 Canada Fullbright International School is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canada Fullbright International School opens job chance for School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist put in Welland, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of March 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist March 2017Canada Fullbright International School Welland, ON
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job