School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Fullbright International School is an evergrowing company in Welland, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Canada Fullbright International School is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canada Fullbright International School opens job chance for School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist put in Welland, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're enthusiastic about School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, please read about the terms and conditions below.
School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist January 2017Canada Fullbright International School Welland, ON
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must possess and maintain a valid driver's license and a driving record satisfactory to the Company and its insurers....
Contribute to service team development. The position starts with a base salary of $1923.00 bi-weekly with an opportunity for company vehicle and monthly bonus...
You need to be energetic, friendly and eager to perform multitask. Only serious applicant were be considered. We are looking to fill part time positions at our...
Data Entry skills, able to enter with speed and high level of accuracy. General tasks include handling incoming/outgoing mail, data entry of claims, auditing of...
Developing successful community and school partnerships, organizing special events to increase family and community relationships;...
Required license or certification:. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones,...
Must possess a clean, valid, driver’s license; Required license or certification:. Willingness to obtain Ontario Class D, Z endorsement....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Required license or certification:. Filing, copying, faxing, scanning, etc. Greeting customers is a friendly manner....