School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist Job Opening in Welland, ON - Canada Fullbright International School Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Canada Fullbright International School is a quickly growing organization in Welland, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in April 2017 Canada Fullbright International School is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Canada Fullbright International School opens job chance for School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist positioned in Welland, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist April 2017Canada Fullbright International School Welland, ON
Canada Fullbright International School is a high school registered with the Ontario Ministry of Education (Registry No. 883210). Our School delivers Ontario Ministry of Education Curriculum based courses for both International students and local secondary school students. The school is located in the city of Welland in Niagara Region.
We are currently hiring School Administrative Assistants and Receptionists.
1. Conducting daily administrative work in the school and education context (including but not limited to answering phones, ordering supplies, helping teachers and students, greeting visitors);
2. Assisting students with their day to day requests regarding their programs, accommodations and adjusting to life in Canada;
3. Assisting in the preparation of official forms and certificates;
4. Assisting other administrative staff members as required;
5. Helping to maintain the faculty room and other common area of the school organized;
6. To perform other duties as assigned.
1. A minimum of two years administrative experience. Working experience in school contexts will be an asset;
2. Well-developed and current computer skills in the Microsoft Office Suite with fast, accurate keyboarding skills;
3. Effective verbal and written communication skills;
4. Ability to comply with policies regarding confidentiality, privacy and record keeping;
5. Proven organizational skills to manage multiple assignments and meet short deadlines.
Job Type: Full-time
- administrative: 2 years
- working at schools: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply School Administrative Assistant/Receptionist. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Drivers Licence and own vehicle. MRC is the world's first ISO 14001 Certified ship recycling company. Mail or telephone inquires will not be acknowledged....
Contact customers via telephone or email to remind them of set appointments. Project a positive attitude for the benefit of our customers and fellow employees....
Reporting to the Deputy Chief Administrative Officer, the Regional Clerk is responsible for ensuring the fulfillment of all statutory duties as prescribed in...
Duties include answering phones, greeting patients, scheduling appointments in a professional, courteous and friendly manner....
Set up and maintain office filing systems, including correspondence and related administrative records;...
Job Qualifications APPLICANT MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK VARIOUS SHIFTS AND WEEKENDS Our Commitment Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and...
Clerical duties - answering telephone, filing, greeting customers, data entry etc. Required license or certification:. Use of till and cash handling....
Various locations - 40 Hours per week Personal Suitability Team player, Client focus, Flexibility Additional Skills Establish methods to meet work schedules,...
QUALIFICATIONS: * Well organized; * detail oriented; * effective verbal and communication skills; * commitment to providing effective customer service; *