Stainless Steel Polishers Job Opening in North York, ON - Eclipse HR Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Eclipse HR is a speedily growing firm in North York, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in January 2017 Eclipse HR is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Eclipse HR opens job chance of Stainless Steel Polishers positioned in North York, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're interested in Stainless Steel Polishers, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Stainless Steel Polishers January 2017Eclipse HR North York, ON
Our Client, is looking for Stainless Steel Polishers . The start pay will be $25.00- $30.00 an hour depending on experience with Benefits.
Full time - permanent job opportunity.
- - Activate machine start-up switches to grind, lap, hone, debar, shear, or cut work pieces, according to specifications
- - Lift and position work pieces manually or with mechanical assistance and secure them on machine tables, faceplates, chucks, fixtures or clamps
- - Mount and position tools in machine chucks, spindles, or other tool holding devices using hand tools
- - Observe responsible machine operations to detect any problems and make necessary adjustments to correct problems
- - Select machine tooling to be used, utilize knowledge of machine and production requirements
- - Set up, operate, or tend grinding and related tools that remove excess material or burrs from surfaces, sharpen and or break edges or corners, buff, hone or polish metal or plastic work pieces
- - Visually inspect and or measure work pieces to determine conformance to specifications
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Polishing Steel: 3 years
- Polishing: 3 years
Required license or certification:
- Driver's Licence
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Stainless Steel Polishers. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Program development needs. Appropriate and as requested by the Program Director. Community academic hospitals, we are building on our....
Responds to e-mails, telephone and in-person inquiries from staff, Council, the public, agencies and other levels of government regarding any Toronto Public...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Provides senior level administrative support to the...
We will hold Breaking Test Event twice a month, and need people with critical thinking to test our product and find bugs as many as possible....
Someone who understands and has worked with a diverse community. Data entry and excellent organizational skills....
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
Greet all incoming customers. To design, implementation and evaluation of all Recreation programs. Promote health & fitness and implement community building...