HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a quickly growing provider in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in June 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator positioned in Saskatoon, SK. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator June 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Saskatoon, SK
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
To take bakery orders from customers and prepare accurate invoices for those good. Must be strongly service-oriented, motivated and capable of serving customers...
Other duties include maintaining electronic and manual filing systems and providing back-up support to all other administrative functions in the office...
For candidates who hold a valid Transportation Security Clearance or previously held a valid Transportation Security Clearance in the last 24 months , this...
This position is responsible for maintaining positive customer relations by handling inbound call centre telephone inquiries from prospective customers and...
Produce a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 driver's license; Produce a valid certificate in Standard First Aid/Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)/Automated External...
Valid, full driver's license, with a flawless driving record. Here at PepsiCo, a sales intern role is a stepping stone for you to join our Graduate program,...
Opportunities for personal development. Combine World is a growing agriculture organization that focuses on selling new or used equipment, and parts for...
Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma, Certificate or Program in Business Administration, or equivalent AND/OR; Provide front line service and information to customers and...
Possession of valid recognized CPR and first aid certificates. Knowledge of first aid practices. Monitors the activities of children ranging in age from two...