HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a rapidly growing business in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in November 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator located in Saskatoon, SK. This opportunity has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and terms below.
HSE Coordinator November 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Saskatoon, SK
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use HSE Coordinator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Canada Security check, a criminal record check, a pre-employment drug test and must hold Canadian Citizenship or Permanent Residence Status.*....
You will gain first-hand experience in a security field, develop your confidence to handle a variety of situations, and have excellent opportunity to advance...
Duties include shipping, receiving, blending and packaging, some heavy lifting, forklift experience an asset but not required, training available....
Typically, our candidate of choice will have the knowledge and skills gained and demonstrated through a bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, education...
Performing recovery calls of delinquent clients. Promoting the business by developing professional relationships with clients, promoting marketing material, and...
Receives payment for goods and services, and maintains balanced cash receipts; Constant communication with clients, clinicians, staff and students both in...
A Valid Driver's License. Required license or certification:. Supervisory field experience would be an asset but we are looking for a mix of skill sets and...
Saskatchewan Class 5 driver’s license. The Processing Technician is responsible for the day to day processing activities that occur at the Transfer, Storage and...
Provides academic advising and other guidance to students about admission, registration, and complex program issues which include the interpretation and...
Proof of CPR and First Aid Certification and a valid driver's license is required for this position. The successful candidate will be required to operate in a...