HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a rapidly growing firm in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in May 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance of HSE Coordinator positioned in Saskatoon, SK. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator May 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Saskatoon, SK
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use HSE Coordinator. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possess a valid driver’s license. We therefore encourage applications from Aboriginal peoples, women, members of a visible minority and persons with a...
Project participation experience, demonstrated ability to research and solve problems using a variety of resources and tools....
Registering program students by block and extension students by individual course on Banner Student under direction of the Assistant Registrar or Registration...
Typically, the knowledge and abilities required for this position would be obtained through the completion of a Degree, Diploma or Trade designation in an...
As a Pet Detective you are responsible for being the face of our brands to pet parents in your assigned pet specialty stores....
Provides efficient, courteous customer service to the university community and visiting public when circumstances required....
Completion of Grade 12 and a recognized post-secondary administrative assistant program is required. Reporting to the Undergraduate Medical Education Manager,...
Promptly answer telephone calls in a friendly, professional manner Greet all customers and direct them to the appropriate individual Establish and maintain good...
ConnectionPoint will offer Finance, Human Resources and Research administrative services to support the university in achieving its teaching and research goals....