HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a speedily growing provider in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in April 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job opportunity for HSE Coordinator placed in Saskatoon, SK. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator April 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Saskatoon, SK
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to apply HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's Licence. Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record....
Clerical task including faxing, mailing and filing. As the Company continues to grow at an exponential pace, the Data Entry Clerk promote patient loyalty and...
A full valid driver’s license and clean driver’s record. 3 years of driving experience with a full valid license....
To engage in and supervise packing of customer purchases at the checkout counter. Must be strongly service oriented and motivated, and capable of assisting...
Our integrated earth, water, waste and resource solutions deliver safe and efficient results through all phases of a project by minimizing impact, maximizing...
All applications must be received online by 4:30 p.m., March 29, 2017. Must have demonstrated reliability (including attendance and punctuality)....
Must possess a valid Saskatchewan Driver’s License and have reliable transportation. The position of Coordinator Assistant is a unionized position reporting to...
Our 14,000 people, operating in more than 70 countries, are dedicated to creating innovative engineering solutions which make our global customers more...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience. Ability to Supervise:. Durabuilt Windows & Doors....