HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is an evergrowing company in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in March 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance of HSE Coordinator placed in Saskatoon, SK. This option has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and terms below.
HSE Coordinator March 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Saskatoon, SK
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply HSE Coordinator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Super fun social events for everyone. You will be rewarded for you hard work with cold hard cash and lots of sweet perks that will surely make your friends...
Possession of a valid Saskatchewan Class 5 Driver's Licence. Current driver’s abstract from SGI demonstrating a safe driving record....
We welcome applications from all qualified women and men, including members of visible minorities, persons with disabilities, Aboriginal persons, and veterans....
Filing systems and general office duties. Administrative support to the Judiciary. Including Excel, and proficient in using internet resources....
\*We welcome students from ALL provinces in Canada \*Certificates recognized throughout Canada \*Only requirement is that you are 16 years of age or older \...
If you are able to have fun while utilizing effective time management skills to help customers find the perfect treat for their event, we would love to hear...
To engage in and supervise packing of customer purchases at the checkout counter. Must be strongly service oriented and motivated, and capable of assisting...
For candidates who hold a valid Transportation Security Clearance or previously held a valid Transportation Security Clearance in the last 24 months , this...
As a Senior Store Manager you will be responsible for driving sales and maximizing store profitability by creating a store culture that enhances and maximizes...