HSE Coordinator Job Opening in Saskatoon, SK - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is a growing company in Saskatoon, SK. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in October 2017 Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions opens job chance for HSE Coordinator positioned in Saskatoon, SK. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about HSE Coordinator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
HSE Coordinator October 2017Armtec LP, Drainage Solutions Saskatoon, SK
Come and build your career with Armtec . We are known for quality and dependability in drainage solutions and water treatment. We offer an exceptional range of products to meet a wide variety of drainage challenges. Armtec’s product line includes well-known brands such as BOSS high-density polyethylene pipe, Multi-Plate corrugated structural plate, Ultra Flo steel pipe and Platen foundation protector, as well as corrugated steel pipe, reinforced concrete pipe, HDPE tubing, septic tanks, storm water management systems and other specialized solutions. We have achieved success in a broad range of applications by offering consistent product quality and performance, and providing unmatched technical support and customer service. In Canada, we have approximately 2,000 employees serving national, regional public and private sector markets.
We are looking for a HSE Coordinator that will assist Armtec in achieving its ambition to be amongst the safest places to work in our industry by providing guidance and collaborating on health, safety & environmental initiatives.
This key role will support Drainage Solutions, Western Market Area with the following responsibilities:
- Development, implementation and review of annual HSE improvement plans;
- Validation and maintenance of accurate and complete incident information;
- Workers’ compensation processes;
- Implementation of HSE management systems;
- Emergency preparedness;
- Contractor health and safety management; and
- Joint Health and Safety Committees.
- Support or facilitates incident investigation, analysis, reporting, communication and response.
- Hazard identification and risk assessment analysis and application of controls;
- HSE training and post-training assessment;
- Support or facilitates evaluation, development and implementation of plant-level operational HSE programs and processes;
- Support or facilitates HSE inspections and audits;
- Advice to market area leaders and employees about relevant compliance standards and other requirements related to HSE;
- Quality reports and presentations that communicate valid and comprehensive recommendations for HSE controls;
- Notification and support in response to governmental inspections, investigations and inquires
- Minimum of 3 years health, safety and environmental experience in a manufacturing and construction environment.
- Completion of a suitable health and safety or environment degree or equivalent technical education program that is complimented by additional experience.
- Holds a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation or capable and willing to obtain within a reasonable period of time.
- Working knowledge of HSE legal requirements, as well as applicable consensus standards and industry codes of practice.
- Familiarity with manufacturing and construction operations, processes and applicable HSE hazards and controls.
This position will require travel (up to 70%) to operations located within the Western Market Area. Periodic travel to other Market Areas may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply HSE Coordinator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
No telephone calls or agencies please.*. We require energetic individuals who will be responsible for picking orders in the warehouse for shipping;...
Proof of CPR and First Aid training is required within three months of employment. Typically, the competencies required for this position would be obtained...
Energetic & Enthusiastic? We're Looking for You! Shuttle Driver We're looking for an energetic and Enthusiastic people person to drive our customer service...
Human Resources File Clerk (Casual). Casual Call-In HR File Clerk. Temporary Market Stipend. Category of work....
Learning and properly executing UPS safe delivery methods. The UPS walker performs the task of helping drivers deliver and pick up UPS packages by walking....
As a customer service officer, you will have the responsibility to exceed and meet customer expectations to have orders and enquiries processed in an accurate...
You will be responsible for managing a caseload of clients including assessment, individual program planning, counselling of individuals and/or families,...
Answer and respond to telephone calls with professionalism. High School Diploma, College Diploma, Certificate, or Associate's Degree....
Il s’agit d’un poste exigeant dans lequel l’employé doit être en mesure de soulever des charges de 50 livres et de transporter des charges de 35 livres dans sa...