Administrator Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - EDC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - EDC is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 EDC is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. EDC opens job chance of Administrator placed in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of December 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Administrator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Administrator December 2017EDC Ottawa, ON
- Supports general business operations by providing various administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines in the administrative services function
- Provides administrative support to executive and/or nonexecutive employees or groups in the organization
- Uses business software applications to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, or perform data entry
- Receives screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail
- Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements, and/or tracks expenses
- Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of office work flows to which the support is being provided.
- Provides administrative services to teams including, but not limited to handling correspondence, coordinating agendas, tracking time and attendance, managing workflows, routing information, preparing documents, arranging logistics, processing inquiries, administering budgets
- Provides file, document or information storage and retrieval services including classification, organization and electronic data/Information entry or sourcing
- Provides support services to the Executive Assistant(s) as required
- Solves administrative problems and initiates improvements to administrative standards, controls and processes
- Assists with ongoing project work conducted by the team
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative/clerical field
- Advanced knowledge in the operation of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and other related programs)
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with communication technology (e.g. Skype)
$45,000 - $67,000 + performance based incentive
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Administrator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reviews inventory turnover and notifies Director, Administrative Services of potential obsolete and/or discontinued items;...
Working within an integrated team of Faculty, Program Coordinators, Chairs and Academic Advisors, the Student Success Specialist plays a key role in the...
Certificate, permanent residency card, etc.). DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty, and, if....
Must possess a valid Class 5 or Class G permanent provincial driver’s license. Maintain a satisfactory safe driving record and the appropriate class of...
Answering the phones in a courteous and patient manner. Creating a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging customers....
We are looking for a reliable Administrative Assistant who will undertake a broad set of administrative and clerical tasks, such as providing support to our...
Work closely with Google’s offices across Canada to coordinate our local community affairs programming and provide direction to our charitable giving....
Do not discuss your application with others (including on social media) besides your partner, or close family members - who should also be reminded about the...
Shanti Tea supplies high-quality Certified Organic teas, herbs, and spices to businesses and consumers. Reorganize tea within the warehouse....