Administrator Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - EDC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - EDC is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in February 2017 EDC is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. EDC opens job chance of Administrator put in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of February 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Administrator, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Administrator February 2017EDC Ottawa, ON
- Supports general business operations by providing various administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines in the administrative services function
- Provides administrative support to executive and/or nonexecutive employees or groups in the organization
- Uses business software applications to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, or perform data entry
- Receives screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail
- Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements, and/or tracks expenses
- Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of office work flows to which the support is being provided.
- Provides administrative services to teams including, but not limited to handling correspondence, coordinating agendas, tracking time and attendance, managing workflows, routing information, preparing documents, arranging logistics, processing inquiries, administering budgets
- Provides file, document or information storage and retrieval services including classification, organization and electronic data/Information entry or sourcing
- Provides support services to the Executive Assistant(s) as required
- Solves administrative problems and initiates improvements to administrative standards, controls and processes
- Assists with ongoing project work conducted by the team
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative/clerical field
- Advanced knowledge in the operation of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and other related programs)
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with communication technology (e.g. Skype)
$45,000 - $67,000 + performance based incentive
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Administrator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answer telephones and assist students. Access to our generous employee benefits program. Typing of documents....
Answer enquiries received by the HR Contact Centre through all communication channels, evaluate the problem, exercise discretion and judgement when selecting...
If you’re looking for a job where what you do has a positive impact on your community as well as our environment, you will love working at Value Village!...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Knowledge of policies, procedures and practices associated with human resources, finance and administration....
FedEx delivers a comprehensive total rewards program with a full spectrum of benefits to meet your diverse needs:....