Administrator Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - EDC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - EDC is a rapidly growing organization in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in September 2017 EDC is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. EDC opens job opportunity for Administrator placed in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of September 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Administrator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Administrator September 2017EDC Ottawa, ON
- Supports general business operations by providing various administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines in the administrative services function
- Provides administrative support to executive and/or nonexecutive employees or groups in the organization
- Uses business software applications to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, or perform data entry
- Receives screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail
- Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements, and/or tracks expenses
- Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of office work flows to which the support is being provided.
- Provides administrative services to teams including, but not limited to handling correspondence, coordinating agendas, tracking time and attendance, managing workflows, routing information, preparing documents, arranging logistics, processing inquiries, administering budgets
- Provides file, document or information storage and retrieval services including classification, organization and electronic data/Information entry or sourcing
- Provides support services to the Executive Assistant(s) as required
- Solves administrative problems and initiates improvements to administrative standards, controls and processes
- Assists with ongoing project work conducted by the team
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative/clerical field
- Advanced knowledge in the operation of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and other related programs)
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with communication technology (e.g. Skype)
$45,000 - $67,000 + performance based incentive
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Administrator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. Follow Biohazard Disposal Procedures to provide a safe work...
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
Under the direction of the Coordinator of the Representation Section, this position provides secretarial and administrative support to the national and/or...
Processing a high volume of e-mails and incoming phone calls. Operate as the liaison between our Costco.ca customers, vendors, buying and operations staff....
Must own a vehicle with appropriate insurance coverage and hold a Valid (G-Level) Ontario Driver's License;...
No telephone calls please. Responding promptly to all requests by guests and employees and informing managers of maintenance deficiencies, low supply levels and...
Education and Professional Skills/Knowledge Up to one year of relevant work experience Completed relevant undergraduate degree with strong academic credentials...
Somerset West Community Health Centre is a well-established, non-profit, multi-service centre providing health, social and community outreach services with an...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients reports. Community college diploma or equivalent;...