Administrator Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - EDC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - EDC is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 EDC is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. EDC opens job opportunity for Administrator placed in Ottawa, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're considering Administrator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Administrator October 2017EDC Ottawa, ON
- Supports general business operations by providing various administrative support activities as a generalist or in a combination of disciplines in the administrative services function
- Provides administrative support to executive and/or nonexecutive employees or groups in the organization
- Uses business software applications to prepare correspondence, reports, presentations, agendas, minutes, or perform data entry
- Receives screens and directs incoming calls, visitors, mail and e-mail
- Arranges business travel, coordinates meeting arrangements, and/or tracks expenses
- Identifies, enhances and follows specific processes and procedures to maximize the efficiencies of office work flows to which the support is being provided.
- Provides administrative services to teams including, but not limited to handling correspondence, coordinating agendas, tracking time and attendance, managing workflows, routing information, preparing documents, arranging logistics, processing inquiries, administering budgets
- Provides file, document or information storage and retrieval services including classification, organization and electronic data/Information entry or sourcing
- Provides support services to the Executive Assistant(s) as required
- Solves administrative problems and initiates improvements to administrative standards, controls and processes
- Assists with ongoing project work conducted by the team
- Completion of Secondary School
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in administrative/clerical field
- Advanced knowledge in the operation of computer applications (e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and other related programs)
- Bilingual in both official languages (French and English)
- Previous experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience with communication technology (e.g. Skype)
$45,000 - $67,000 + performance based incentive
How to apply
Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: January 13, 2017, 11:59 p.m. EST on www.edc.ca/careers
EDC is committed to employment equity and actively encourages applications from women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and visible minorities. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require special accommodation.
Candidates must meet the requisite government security screening requirements.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Administrator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must be willing to travel with a valid passport. Provide excellent customer service and support Child Check-Mate (CCM) customers / end-users....
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used...
Greet clients, book appointments and answer the phones when reception on vacation. Maintain efficient filing system for the practice....
Please be aware that the time to procure a criminal record check varies by location and you should contact your local police service to determine the processing...
The Children’s Aid Society of Ottawa (CAS) is non-profit community organization funded by the Government of Ontario, legally mandated to protect children and...
Reporting to the Director, Student Support Services, the Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative support, is the overall contact...
Answers telephone and correspondence inquiries by supporting RCM clients with all inquiries related to their client profiles by keeping a first call resolution...