Manager SOP & Training Job Opening in Vancouver, BC - Sanofi Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Sanofi is an evergrowing company in Vancouver, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in January 2017 Sanofi is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Sanofi opens job chance of Manager SOP & Training located in Vancouver, BC. This chance has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Manager SOP & Training, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Manager SOP & Training January 2017Sanofi Vancouver, BC
About Sanofi – www.sanofi.ca
Sanofi, a global healthcare leader, discovers, develops and distributes therapeutic solutions focused on patients' needs. Sanofi has core strengths in diabetes solutions, human vaccines, innovative drugs, consumer healthcare, emerging markets, animal health and Genzyme. Sanofi is listed in Paris (EURONEXT: SAN) and in New York (NYSE: SNY).
Sanofi entities in Canada include the Diabetes and Cardiovascular Diseases Business Unit, the General Medicines, Established Products and Consumer Healthcare Business Unit, Sanofi Pasteur (vaccines), Sanofi Genzyme (rare diseases, multiple sclerosis and oncology) and Merial (animal health). Together they employ close to 1,700 people. In 2014 Sanofi companies invested $130.5 million in R&D in Canada, creating jobs, business and opportunity throughout the country.
Sanofi in Canada embraces diversity in the workplace and is committed to achieving employment equity. Our goal is to attract, develop and retain highly talented employees from diverse backgrounds, allowing us to benefit from a wide variety of experiences and perspectives. We welcome applications from women, members of visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Follow us on Twitter @SanofiCanada and on YouTube. Click here to learn why we’re one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2016.
The Manager SOPs and Training collaborates with Local Canadian Affiliate members, North America CSU colleagues and Corporate Quality teams, and other subject matter experts to develop and implement local processes and training programs within the North America Clinical Study Unit (CSU) that encompasses policies, local and corporate procedures, guidelines and other relevant material essential to clinical trial activities in compliance with applicable country regulations (Canada and the Unites States), ICH-GCP (International Conference on Harmonization-Good Clinical Practices) Guidelines, corporate and local Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
He/she acts as the Clinical Quality Process and Training Ambassador (CQPTA) and participates, as required, in special projects/task forces/ committees that contribute to the overall quality of both the NACSU processes and NACSU clinical trial program(s).
The Manager SOPs and Training is responsible for identifying and anticipating NACSU training needs including defining, developing and promoting training plans and activities, and that current and new learning techniques and training styles are focused on the professional adult learning environment for the North America CSU (both Canada and the United States).
Key responsibilities and duties for this job
- Identifies, in collaboration with key audience, coordinates and deploys the most appropriate programs and tools to meet training requirements, which must be consistent with Corporate R&D/ local SOPs and work practices.
- In coordination with management team, assists in the development and participates in Quality control measures to ensure procedures are correctly interpreted and implemented, and to determine the quality of work performed by CSU personnel.
- Ensures that local Quality Documents (QDs) recommended for complementing the R&D Corporate Clinical Development QDs are prepared, validated and distributed as appropriate.
- Reviews audit/inspection reports in association with NACSU management and other appropriate staff in the NACSU to ensure that procedures are reviewed and updated, if required, to address audit/inspection findings – and to develop and implement corrective action plans as required.
- Coordinates the personnel training records tracking program to ensure documentation of training as per NACSU SOPs.
- Acts as Clinical Quality Process and Training Ambassador (CQPTA), responsible for evaluating impact of new corporate processes and or regulatory requirements on North America CSU developing plans of action and implementation strategies.
- Canadian CSU point of contact for Study related Audits, Health Canada Inspections, Pre-Approval Inspection related activities and investigations of potential serious GCP noncompliance. Acts as support in this role to the US point of contact in the North America CSU
- Consult as applicable with Clinical Trial Program team members for process, quality and or compliance related issues and ensure alignment to organizational expectations and or escalation as required to other stakeholders (senior management)
- Identifies and uses training technologies and systems to support regionally based CRU Members and other potential stakeholders.
Key requirements for this job
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing, Adult Education or equivalent Health Care Professional.
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience in the Clinical Research Environment including both Pharmaceutical Research Experience and external (Hospital) experience
Specific skills and/or competencies
- Minimum of 8 – 10 years’ experience in Clinical Research Previous experience as primary patient contact within Clinical Research environment such as: study coordinator and or Health Care Professional
- In depth knowledge of both Canadian and US Federal Regulations as well as Good Clinical Practices (GCP
- In-depth knowledge of Process and System development and implementation (Standard Operating Procedures and or Policies)
- Excellent presentation/trainer skills with a demonstrated ability for coaching and mentoring
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Keen interest in developing people
- Ability to work in matrix teams in an open and professional manner
- Strong organizational/prioritization skills for the management of multiple concurrent projects
- Knowledge of e-learning and adult learning approaches for use with an in-house and remote team
- As required
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Microsoft Word, Exel, PowerPoint, Outlook
Job : Pharmacovigilance & Epidemiology
Primary Location : Canada-Remote CA-Remote CA
Job Posting : Nov 25, 2016, 8:45:54 AM
Job Type : Regular
Employee Status : Regular
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Manager SOP & Training. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Other duties may include processing forms of payment and responding to guest inquires. At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and...
The Part-time Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing general administrative and clerical support to the team including preparing...
Conduct a high volume of routine and frequent data entry for budget and customer relationship management tracking....
Voted as one of the best companies to work for in BC, YWCA Metro Vancouver is a diverse non-profit that supports women’s equality through a range of integrated...
Plans, builds and maintains strong business relationships with key strategic customers, partners and executives on a regional and local level to help drive...
Required license or certification:. A copy of your Serving it Right certificate. Attend our Hiring Fair on January 19, from 4:00 - 8:00 pm to visit with us and...
The goal of the City of Burnaby and its employees is to consistently deliver first class service and services to our community....
Keen interest in and understanding of current events, local community issues and political structures. Canada , BC , Vancouver....