Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Humber River Hospital Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Humber River Hospital is a quickly growing provider in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in June 2017 Humber River Hospital is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Humber River Hospital opens job chance for Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk placed in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of June 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk June 2017Humber River Hospital Toronto, ON
Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our great team: people who share our passion to deliver compassionate, professional, respectful care. The Hospital is formally affiliated with both the University of Toronto and Queen’s University.
Right now we’re looking for Two Part time Patient Registration Data Quality Clerks to work in our Health Information Services Program .
- Provide orientation and training in registration to staff performing registration duties
- Serve as a resource and provide direction in registration activities to registration staff
- Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct policies and procedures for the Hospital
- Ensure that errors in registration data are corrected and education provided to staff to eliminate future errors
- Participate in testing of registration software (e.g. MEDITECH Admissions module) and development of tools for auditing and verifying registration data
- Participate in development of policies and procedures for registration
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completion of a Community College Medical Secretary Diploma and medical terminology courses is an asset
- Good knowledge of MEDITECH Admissions modules
- Minimum 3 years registration experience required in a variety of settings
- Good organizational and problem solving skills required, including an ability to prioritize a varied and busy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to cope with tight deadlines, frequent interruptions and emergency situations
- A preference for work which is highly detailed, repetitive and analytical in nature
- A good working knowledge of basic related medical terminology
- Good keyboarding skills, with minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Demonstrate excellant customer service skills.
- Experience in teaching adults an asset
- A positive attendance record is required
Applicants may be required to successfully complete full administrative testing, to include typing speed and MS Office.
Location: Humber River Hospital – all sites
Hours of work: Days, Evenings and Weekends (Rotating shifts)
Hourly rate: $25.886-$26.746
Employee Group: Teamsters-Clerical
Interested applicants are asked to apply on line before the closing date.
Internal Applications that are incomplete or contain incorrect information may not be considered.
We thank all candidates that apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance.
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Must have a valid, non-probationary class G driver’s license and have access to own vehicle in order to attend work locations....
Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Province of Ontario, Class “G” Driver’s License and must qualify for the City’s equipment operating permits and...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Performs varied administrative duties and program...
Must possess current certification in CPR (C) and Standard First Aid training and maintain same throughout employment with Toronto Paramedic Services....
The Victims and Vulnerable Persons Division is seeking a dedicated individual to provide a full range of services to victim/witnesses of crime, including needs...
You are the first person customers see when entering the store and the last person customers will remember when exiting....
If you are interested in finding out more, please read the job posting below. Warehouse experience an asset. Immediate access to Employee discounts upon hiring....
Our English Services News and Media Production Services administrative team is looking for a creative and enthusiastic administrative assistant with knowledge...
Please, no phone calls about this job! The last person I was using got married and moved out of the province (He averaged $200.00 a day)....