Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Humber River Hospital Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Humber River Hospital is a swiftly growing enterprise in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in February 2017 Humber River Hospital is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Humber River Hospital opens job chance of Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk put in Toronto, ON. This option has been opened at the start of February 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk February 2017Humber River Hospital Toronto, ON
Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our great team: people who share our passion to deliver compassionate, professional, respectful care. The Hospital is formally affiliated with both the University of Toronto and Queen’s University.
Right now we’re looking for Two Part time Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk to work in our Health Information Services Program .
- Provide orientation and training in registration to staff performing registration duties
- Serve as a resource and provide direction in registration activities to registration staff
- Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct policies and procedures for the Hospital
- Ensure that errors in registration data are corrected and education provided to staff to eliminate future errors
- Participate in testing of registration software (e.g. MEDITECH Admissions module) and development of tools for auditing and verifying registration data
- Participate in development of policies and procedures for registration
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completion of a Community College Medical Secretary Diploma and medical terminology courses is an asset
- Good knowledge of MEDITECH Admissions modules
- Minimum 3 years registration experience required in a variety of settings
- Good organizational and problem solving skills required, including an ability to prioritize a varied and busy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to cope with tight deadlines, frequent interruptions and emergency situations
- A preference for work which is highly detailed, repetitive and analytical in nature
- A good working knowledge of basic related medical terminology
- Good keyboarding skills, with minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Demonstrate excellant customer service skills.
- Experience in teaching adults an asset
- A positive attendance record is required
Applicants may be required to successfully complete full administrative testing, to include typing speed and MS Office.
Location: Humber River Hospital – all sites
Hours of work: Days, Evenings and Weekends (Rotating shifts)
Hourly rate: $25.886-$26.746
Employee Group: Teamsters-Clerical
Interested applicants are asked to apply on line before the closing date.
Internal Applications that are incomplete or contain incorrect information may not be considered.
We thank all candidates that apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Screens, reviews and prioritizes incoming correspondence, phone calls, and initiates responses. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a...
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
To qualify for the program all you need is:. NO...We put a credit card on the account. Our clients spend millions of dollars every month and the problem is we...
Environmental Protection Act, Ontario Water Resources Act, Environmental Assessment Act, Environmental Bill of Rights, Pesticides Act) and related policies,...
In this exciting role with The Ministry of Transportation's Provincial Sign Shop you will manufacture various types of highway signs and symbols....
Create and distribute social media content. Schedule and greet guests for the weekday and weekend shows. Bell is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable,...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
We are seeking students currently in their 2 nd or 3 rd year of university, enrolled in an undergrad or MBA program....