Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Humber River Hospital Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Humber River Hospital is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in October 2017 Humber River Hospital is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Humber River Hospital opens job chance for Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk positioned in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk October 2017Humber River Hospital Toronto, ON
Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our great team: people who share our passion to deliver compassionate, professional, respectful care. The Hospital is formally affiliated with both the University of Toronto and Queen’s University.
Right now we’re looking for Two Part time Patient Registration Data Quality Clerks to work in our Health Information Services Program .
- Provide orientation and training in registration to staff performing registration duties
- Serve as a resource and provide direction in registration activities to registration staff
- Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct policies and procedures for the Hospital
- Ensure that errors in registration data are corrected and education provided to staff to eliminate future errors
- Participate in testing of registration software (e.g. MEDITECH Admissions module) and development of tools for auditing and verifying registration data
- Participate in development of policies and procedures for registration
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completion of a Community College Medical Secretary Diploma and medical terminology courses is an asset
- Good knowledge of MEDITECH Admissions modules
- Minimum 3 years registration experience required in a variety of settings
- Good organizational and problem solving skills required, including an ability to prioritize a varied and busy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to cope with tight deadlines, frequent interruptions and emergency situations
- A preference for work which is highly detailed, repetitive and analytical in nature
- A good working knowledge of basic related medical terminology
- Good keyboarding skills, with minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Demonstrate excellant customer service skills.
- Experience in teaching adults an asset
- A positive attendance record is required
Applicants may be required to successfully complete full administrative testing, to include typing speed and MS Office.
Location: Humber River Hospital – all sites
Hours of work: Days, Evenings and Weekends (Rotating shifts)
Hourly rate: $25.886-$26.746
Employee Group: Teamsters-Clerical
Interested applicants are asked to apply on line before the closing date.
Internal Applications that are incomplete or contain incorrect information may not be considered.
We thank all candidates that apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Identify, report and resolve trade, position and cash reconciliation breaks between Front Office and Back Office systems....
You are required to have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a...
From reaching out to a client to negotiate a payment arrangement, to assisting a client who is stranded in a foreign country without a valid passport, you will...
You have experience handling cash, and operating cash registers and point of sale machines to process monetary transactions....
College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years or equivalent experience Operating Systems and Software....
Extensive knowledge of business and systems development from methodology through analysis, design, development, implementation and production support....
Butterfly Fashion Trading is looking for a customer service staff to help general warehouse functions. Be able to communicate fluently in English, including...
Filing skills to file a variety of reports and documents in filing systems. The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for data entry into the TCHC’s Financial...
As they relate to the Degree and certificate programs and the petitions process. Information regarding their academic lives at Glendon and to answer general....
We are searching for Seasonal Team Members to help us create amazing and memorable Community Member experiences that drive sales, expand our wonderful Saje...