Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Humber River Hospital Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Humber River Hospital is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in May 2017 Humber River Hospital is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Humber River Hospital opens job chance for Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk located in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of May 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk May 2017Humber River Hospital Toronto, ON
Humber River Hospital is committed to revolutionizing patient care for our diverse community. We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our great team: people who share our passion to deliver compassionate, professional, respectful care. The Hospital is formally affiliated with both the University of Toronto and Queen’s University.
Right now we’re looking for Two Part time Patient Registration Data Quality Clerks to work in our Health Information Services Program .
- Provide orientation and training in registration to staff performing registration duties
- Serve as a resource and provide direction in registration activities to registration staff
- Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct policies and procedures for the Hospital
- Ensure that errors in registration data are corrected and education provided to staff to eliminate future errors
- Participate in testing of registration software (e.g. MEDITECH Admissions module) and development of tools for auditing and verifying registration data
- Participate in development of policies and procedures for registration
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Completion of a Community College Medical Secretary Diploma and medical terminology courses is an asset
- Good knowledge of MEDITECH Admissions modules
- Minimum 3 years registration experience required in a variety of settings
- Good organizational and problem solving skills required, including an ability to prioritize a varied and busy workload.
- Demonstrated ability to cope with tight deadlines, frequent interruptions and emergency situations
- A preference for work which is highly detailed, repetitive and analytical in nature
- A good working knowledge of basic related medical terminology
- Good keyboarding skills, with minimum typing speed of 40 WPM.
- Computer proficiency with experience in Microsoft Access, Excel and Word required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate initiative with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Demonstrate excellant customer service skills.
- Experience in teaching adults an asset
- A positive attendance record is required
Applicants may be required to successfully complete full administrative testing, to include typing speed and MS Office.
Location: Humber River Hospital – all sites
Hours of work: Days, Evenings and Weekends (Rotating shifts)
Hourly rate: $25.886-$26.746
Employee Group: Teamsters-Clerical
Interested applicants are asked to apply on line before the closing date.
Internal Applications that are incomplete or contain incorrect information may not be considered.
We thank all candidates that apply but only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview
Humber River Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and we will accommodate your needs under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the Human Resources Department for assistance.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to apply Patient Registration Data Quality Clerk. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
We are looking for a French teacher (students are welcome).You must be a native speaker. North York, near fairview mall....
Responsible for treating passengers and employees with respect and dignity and ensuring the needs of passengers and employees with disabilities are accommodated...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Experience working in a customer service environment...
You demonstrate strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills to effectively liaise with staff, senior managers, various justice participants,...
Children's collections and programming, collection development, community outreach. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual...
Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence, efficiency and heartfelt...
Must possess and be able to maintain a valid Province of Ontario Class G Driver's License and have daily use of a personal vehicle....
Organize and maintain patient charts as well as electronic and paper information filing systems. Greet patients and families, and assist in meeting their needs...
We are achieving a new standard of excellence in integrated patient- and family-centred care, and as one of Canada's leading community academic hospitals, we...