Intermediate Electrical Estimator Job Opening in Calgary, AB - CDN Controls LTD. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CDN Controls LTD. is an evergrowing company in Calgary, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in November 2017 CDN Controls LTD. is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CDN Controls LTD. opens job chance for Intermediate Electrical Estimator placed in Calgary, AB. This chance has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Intermediate Electrical Estimator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Intermediate Electrical Estimator November 2017CDN Controls LTD. Calgary, AB
CDN Controls Ltd. is a fully integrated provider of instrumentation, electrical, automation, communication, combustion and emissions services throughout Western Canada.
We are currently looking to hire an Intermediate Electrical Estimator reporting to our Manager - Estimating based out of our Calgary office.
Some of the Intermediate Electrical Estimator’s job responsibilities will include:
- Creating, Preparing and Coordinating the preparation of full cost estimates for the Electrical and Instrumentation construction projects.
- Reviewing estimates internally with Project Managers and Superintendents and externally with client presentations.
- Efficiently managing & controlling MOC requirements & changes in project scopes.
- Obtaining the material quotes for estimated electrical projects.
- Generating project budgets, managing change orders & closing out projects once completed.
- Reviewing specifications and design drawings to determine the total scope of work to be performed, material requirements and associated costs to be included in the final estimate price.
- Examining and analyzing estimate packages to ensure accuracy and completeness of work pricing.
- Preparing bid packages, conceptual estimates, and analysis of potential sub-contractor bids for projects.
- Determining cost recovery strategies.
- Maintaining files of working documents to be used as backups for estimate figures as well as maintaining current and accurate information on supplier prices, price lists, unit prices and quantity estimates.
- Collaborating with other estimators, project managers and Procurement Managers and contractors to determine costs related to RFI’s and extra work orders.
The Intermediate Electrical Estimator will possess the following job requirements and education:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years AccuBid experience.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years Electrical estimating experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Project, Word and Excel.
- Ability to read and interpret blue prints, including isometric drawings.
- Post-secondary degree in Electrical Technology, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Certificate of Qualification as a Journeyman Electrician (mandatory for position).
If you are interested in applying please submit your resume directly through this ad or the career section of our website. We would like to thank all interested candidates in advance, however only those shortlisted shall be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Calgary, AB
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Intermediate Electrical Estimator. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
A degree in Computer science, Commerce, Business or related discipline. A two year Technical Diploma in a related discipline will be considered with more than...
Clean drivers abstract and valid drivers license required. Required license or certification:. Class 5 Drivers License....
Located in Lower Mount Royal, this boutique commercial development group requires a full time Administrative Assistant to work in an exciting and dynamic...
Two new suits (dry-cleaning included), Dress Shirts (cleaned and pressed daily), shoes, RSP plan with additional loyalty deposits, Quarterly BONUS program,...
Under the direction of the Sales Manager, Southern Alberta, the Customer Services Representative is required to deal directly with the public, is responsible...
Must take pride in your work, with a ‘get it done right’ attitude.Your own vehicle, tools, and the ability to travel to various retail locations both in and...
Valid drivers’ license and access to a vehicle is required while on-call. This position reports to the Provincial Immunization Program Team Leads for day-to-day...
Sysco is the global leader in selling, marketing and distributing food products, equipment and supplies to restaurants, healthcare and educational facilities,...
WHMIS, Fall Arrest, First Aid considered benefits but not requirements. Employee must have a valid S.I.N number or work visa....