Tech Services Representative Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Staples Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Staples is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in January 2017 Staples is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Staples opens job chance for Tech Services Representative positioned in Toronto, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of January 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Tech Services Representative, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Tech Services Representative January 2017Staples Toronto, ON
Tech Services Representative is responsible to effectively sell Tech services and products. They will install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and operating systems. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining sales and service excellence by assigning the highest priority to customer satisfaction and demonstrating quality in every aspect of work.
Stores that achieve $2,000 in weekly Tech Services sales are eligible for this position. Please refer to the Store Retail Tech Services Guide.
• Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
• Promotes selling of technology services and supports a selling culture in order to achieve current goals and targets.
• Arranges service appointments, performs In Store/In Home computer upgrades, repairs and setups and follows up with customers.
• Ensures high quality execution of all technology services to minimize rework.
• Provides training and coaching to associates on technology services as required.
• Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate.
• Performs follow up calls to solicit feedback on sales, promote additional products and services where applicable.
• Facilitates repairs to be done by the Warranty Depot or third party repair facilities to ensure satisfactory customer service standard.
• Capable to follow RUSCOMP procedures effectively.
• Provides coverage and assistance in the technology department where business needs require and as associate training supports.
• Understands and adheres to all privacy and information management policies and procedures.
• Properly secures company and customer assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention procedures.
• Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
• Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
• Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
• Maintains general cleanliness of all tech room and workstations as assigned, according to company standards.
• Maintains a safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
• As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
• Verifiable and demonstrated skill in performing services/upgrades to all types of computers.
• Demonstrates strong selling ability.
• Ability to make appropriate product recommendations to customers.
• Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
• Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
• Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently and effectively to handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers.
• Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
• Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
• Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
• Able to work flexible schedule.
6 months to 1 year of previously related experience is preferred.
Technical system diagnostic and upgrades/repair experience is preferred.
Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
• Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress and physical discomfort may occur.
• A moderate amount of physical effort is required while handling technology equipment.
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
You must manage to fill out the requirements above to use Tech Services Representative. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Answering telephone enquiries from the public, lawyers, police, immigration, courts, and institutional staff. Maintain adult inmate files and filing system....
Respond and follow-up on telephone and e-mail inquiries, and redirect calls and messages as appropriate;...
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. Provides senior level administrative support to the...
Awareness and sensitivity to the cross-cultural communication requirement of customers, and understanding the special needs of international students....
Stage customer orders onto pallets to prepare for shipping. Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations, and Food Safety programs....
Continually assess registration data and processes to ensure that patients are registered according to registration data entry standards and following correct...
We offer our colleagues with opportunities for growth, part-time health and dental benefits, 10% colleague discount program, employee share ownership program,...
Developing administrative procedures and standardized forms for the Human Resources department. Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, and persons of...
Most work done in vehicle while driving to appointments and job site visits. Pay is $13-15/hour cash depending on experience weekly....