Tech Services Representative Job Opening in Toronto, ON - Staples Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Staples is a growing company in Toronto, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in November 2017 Staples is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Staples opens job opportunity for Tech Services Representative located in Toronto, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of November 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Tech Services Representative, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Tech Services Representative November 2017Staples Toronto, ON
Tech Services Representative is responsible to effectively sell Tech services and products. They will install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and operating systems. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining sales and service excellence by assigning the highest priority to customer satisfaction and demonstrating quality in every aspect of work.
Stores that achieve $2,000 in weekly Tech Services sales are eligible for this position. Please refer to the Store Retail Tech Services Guide.
• Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
• Promotes selling of technology services and supports a selling culture in order to achieve current goals and targets.
• Arranges service appointments, performs In Store/In Home computer upgrades, repairs and setups and follows up with customers.
• Ensures high quality execution of all technology services to minimize rework.
• Provides training and coaching to associates on technology services as required.
• Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate.
• Performs follow up calls to solicit feedback on sales, promote additional products and services where applicable.
• Facilitates repairs to be done by the Warranty Depot or third party repair facilities to ensure satisfactory customer service standard.
• Capable to follow RUSCOMP procedures effectively.
• Provides coverage and assistance in the technology department where business needs require and as associate training supports.
• Understands and adheres to all privacy and information management policies and procedures.
• Properly secures company and customer assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention procedures.
• Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
• Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
• Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
• Maintains general cleanliness of all tech room and workstations as assigned, according to company standards.
• Maintains a safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
• As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
• Verifiable and demonstrated skill in performing services/upgrades to all types of computers.
• Demonstrates strong selling ability.
• Ability to make appropriate product recommendations to customers.
• Capacity to communicate with customers effectively using a variety of mediums.
• Ability to resolve customer concerns in a diplomatic manner.
• Ability to make decisions with integrity that supports company guidelines and makes good business sense.
• Ability to plan, organize and prioritize efficiently and effectively to handle their daily responsibilities and serve our customers.
• Ability to work effectively with ongoing distractions is necessary.
• Can engage appropriately and work as part of a team.
• Capacity to work independently and seek out assistance as required.
• Able to work flexible schedule.
6 months to 1 year of previously related experience is preferred.
Technical system diagnostic and upgrades/repair experience is preferred.
Working towards or successful completion of high school is preferred.
• Conditions of the work environment are such that minor stress and physical discomfort may occur.
• A moderate amount of physical effort is required while handling technology equipment.
* Please note that candidates who wish to apply for the position will be requested to consent to having a criminal background check conducted on them.
Staples is committed to providing accommodation to people with disabilities throughout the job application and interview process to the point of undue hardship. If you require an accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact a Customer Care Representative at 1-866-782-7537.
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to apply Tech Services Representative. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Oversees and manages portfolio of Information Risk Issues to ensure these are current, accurate and are supported by sound resolution plans or formal risk...
We are looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used...
Entry Level Office Clerk, Permanent Part-time Position, hours are 8:15 a.m. to 12:15 p.m. Monday to Friday, $15.00/hour. No additional benefits....
You will be assigned primarily to Ici Radio-Canada Premiere's Toronto drive-home show, weekdays from 3:30 to 6 p.m. It’s a regional news, current affairs and...
Ensures internal compliance with GTAA Corporate Administrative policies regarding record management and retention, filing, off‐site storage – includes transfer...
We are ahead on production but behind on good people. Must be a good communicator, reliable and have a neat appearance. Jobs rely heavily on good customer...
Answer main incoming telephone lines. FILING DATA ENTRY CLERK. Answer the telephone and respond to general enquiries....
Post-secondary education in a health or social services field, with a strong emphasis on community outreach and engagement Knowledge of the principles,...
We ask that you apply via email only, no telephone inquiries or drops ins please – our warehouse is a very happenin’ place!...