Planner Scheduler, Maintenance Job Opening in Wood Buffalo, AB - Suncor Energy Services Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Suncor Energy Services is a growing company in Wood Buffalo, AB. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in June 2017 Suncor Energy Services is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Suncor Energy Services opens job chance for Planner Scheduler, Maintenance positioned in Wood Buffalo, AB. This prospect has been opened at the start of June 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Planner Scheduler, Maintenance, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Planner Scheduler, Maintenance June 2017Suncor Energy Services Wood Buffalo, AB
JOB NUMBER: 3901
Reporting to the team leader, planning/scheduling, you will be accountable for detailed maintenance planning, scheduling, cost estimating and control functions to maximize mechanical availability while achieving budgeted targets in a safe, cost effective and timely manner. You will also provide planning support for projects and major maintenance events as well as apply planning techniques to effectively control maintenance activities, thereby maximizing both resource productivity and craft utilization.
- Support the maintenance and operations of Fort Hills' assets by performing maintenance activities safely, efficiently, and to a high quality to ensure optimum reliability and availability
- Develop an effective maintenance plan, modify the plan for variations due to availability of resources due to operations, actual work completed or additional work requirements
- Prepare routine job plans and investigate work requirements, prepare logical breakdowns of work and sequence associated tasks, taking into account multi-craft alignment
- Develop detailed work plans covering information, procedures and standards for maintenance activities in respective area
- Maintain and continuously improve job plans and associated SAP data (Strategies, Bill of Materials (BOMs), Work Centres, Plans, etc.)
- Maximize resource productivity by identifying and coordinating the supply of parts, materials, special tools, external services and rental equipment while preparing relevant documentation
- Ensure compliance to all relevant Suncor policies and standards including the Management of Change (MOC) process and maintenance business processes and provide input into the development of area-specific procedures and standards
- Ensure adherence to all health, safety and environment standards and ensure effective actions and programs are in place to sustain safety and reliability performance goals (Field Level Risk Assessments, Focused Observations, Incident Learning Program, all external regulatory requirements)
- Schedule and resource all maintenance activities, along with the operations and maintenance teams, to ensure the weekly maintenance schedule is executable and provide feedback to reliability to improve effectiveness of maintenance strategies
- Create items and associated task lists from approved Equipment Strategy Data Sheets
Experience and Education:
- Three or more years of experience working in oil and gas or a similar industrial environment
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Trade Certificate or equivalent technical and operational experience
- Planning/Scheduling courses would be an asset
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record
- In-depth knowledge and application of technical requirements and quality standards, along with familiarity with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS)
- Ability to read and interpret equipment specifications, engineering drawings, ISO, charts, tables, and study sample parts
- Proficiency with computer applications such as the Microsoft Office suite
- Strong knowledge of maintenance equipment relating to a mining and extraction plant
- SAP scheduling knowledge is an asset
- In-depth understanding of maintenance/outage planning and scheduling concepts
- Strong planning, scheduling and decision making skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities and deliver on timelines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others and maintain strong relationships across different teams, in order to achieve the best results and deliver the most value
Position will initially be based in Calgary, Alberta at the Suncor Energy Centre on a standard five days on, two days off rotation and will then transition to a camp-based position at the Fort Hills site for a seven days on, seven days off rotation Short-term relocation assistance may be provided Why Suncor Go ahead. Expect growth. We want you to have a job you're genuinely excited about - as well as opportunities to learn and challenge yourself or mentor others. Plus, Suncor Energy offers a flexible employee package that can be adjusted to suit the changing needs of your life, including:
- Competitive base salary and compensation programs
- Attractive annual incentive program
- Flexible benefits package
- Rewarding pension and savings plans
Travel just 90 kilometres north of Fort McMurray, Alberta and you'll find Fort Hills, the largest undeveloped oil sands mining asset in the region with more than 50 years of life expectancy. Fort Hills is being developed in a joint venture between Suncor, Total and Teck Resources, and Suncor is the site operator.
Fort Hills is a camp based work site with brand new lodge-style accommodations for contractors and employees. You'll either fly to and from work or bus-in/bus-out from Fort McMurray. Flexible travel assistance may also be available to get you to and from our hubs if you live in Western Canada.
Our lodges are modern, with comfortable living quarters and free, fresh meals. You'll also enjoy:
- Movie theatre
- A multi-sports/gymnasium complex available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- A games room
- A golf simulator
- Convenience store
- Chef prepared meals
- Market-style cafeteria and more.
Suncor Energy is Canada's energy company - meaning rewarding opportunities for you to apply your knowledge, contribute and grow in a variety of career-building positions. Our business portfolio spans the entire energy sector, from a leadership position in oil sands development, to refining and marketing operations, natural gas, and conventional oil production, internationally and offshore East Coast Canada.
And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the communities where we live and work, we are also developing our renewable energy portfolio, which includes wind power and biofuels.
As part of Suncor's team, you'll contribute to the ongoing success of Canada's largest energy company - one with a solid track record of growth, a focus on safety and sustainability and tremendous potential for the future. And you'll have the opportunity to learn from experts in the industry and build on your skills every day.
Suncor is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. Not sure if this particular listing is the right opportunity for you? Please join our Talent Community at www.suncor.com and click on Careers, or follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the latest job listings and employment news.
Please note that our job postings are typically open for two weeks, so if you are interested and qualified, apply now.
JOB CATEGORY: Business Professionals
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Planner Scheduler, Maintenance. If you've already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record. And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to the...
Trade certificate, diploma or degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. And while we are working to responsibly develop petroleum resources and contribute to...
A valid Class Five (5) Alberta driver’s licence. Certified Alberta Journeyman in an appropriate Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning trade and Gas ticket...
Valid Class Five (5) driver's licence is required. Compile and analyze data on demographic, economic, legal, political, cultural, physical, sociological,...
Must obtain First Aid CPR Level A Certification within six (6) months of start date. Alberta or Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Heavy Equipment Technician...
Valid Alberta Class Five (5) driver’s licence is required as incumbent may be required to operate a personal or municipal vehicle for business use....
Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving record. Valid Alberta Journeyman Electrician Certificate or an Interprovincial Red Seal;...
Child Welfare, Police Security Clearance and WHMIS Certification required. As Health & Safety coordinator you will be participating in bi-weekly meetings, lead...
Valid Alberta Instrumentation Technician Journeyman or an Interprovincial Red Seal Journeyman Certificate; Possess a valid driver’s licence and a clean driving...
Valid Alberta Class Five (5) driver’s licence. Proven ability to read and interpret engineering plans, drawings and specifications....