Service Scheduler Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Wilcox Door Service Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Wilcox Door Service Inc. is an evergrowing company in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in March 2017 Wilcox Door Service Inc. is planning to boost the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Wilcox Door Service Inc. opens job chance for Service Scheduler positioned in Mississauga, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're thinking about Service Scheduler, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Service Scheduler March 2017Wilcox Door Service Inc. Mississauga, ON
The Service Scheduler will report directly to the Service Manager and will fulfill a diverse role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
General Planned Maintenance & Responsibilities
- Dispatch Service Technician as required with a focus on managing non-billable hours and leveraging skill-set and organizational efficiency
- Schedule Planned Maintenance Inspections including liaison with Customer on appointment time and required follow-up
- Source the best available price and order necessary materials as required
- Provide Purchase Orders to Service Technicians as required
- Coordinate the pick-up of required materials as necessary
- Reserve rental equipment as required
- Manage Customer issues and concerns through closure or escalate them to the Service Manager to ensure closure
- Maintain shop standards and stock levels
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of all safety materials including vests, glasses and hard hats
- Maintain Health & Safety standards and procedures under the direct supervision of the Operation Manager
- Maintain the proper and safe working of all company equipment including lift, power and hand tools
- Participate in team meeting and provide input and suggestions to improve the Service Department
- Coordinate Service Technicians requests for Personal Time Off (Service Manager approval)
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email requests for service
- Enter new Service Calls into ERP System for dispatch and create Job and Dispatch numbers as required (sub-contractor if we are unable to handle)
- All other duties as assigned by the Service Manager and/or the General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Service Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Reporting to Supervisor, Recreation/Supervisor, Financial Services/Supervisor Community Development, it is the goal of the administrative support staff (working...
Maintains filing systems as required including filing of requisitions daily; Public Health Ontario (PHO) requires Data Entry Operators for the Toronto Public...
Partners with the field Marketing Equipment Management team to ensure calls are responded to in a timely manner....
If selected to participate in the recruitment and selection process, please inform Human Resources of the nature of any accommodation(s) that you may require in...
Answer queries and prioritize requests from external customers and internal Transit customers. Provide front-line assistance by serving walk-in customers and...
Working with more than 175 distinct ethnic backgrounds, we promote literacy, and provide access to recreational materials and information in a welcoming...
This evaluation must support the educational requirements for the position, as a condition of employment. Credentials obtained outside of Canada require an...
Receives and pays out cash and cheques, controls, monitors and balances petty cash, prepares bank deposits, withdrawals, reconciliations and processes/checks...
Calculate premiums for various groups, collect and process payments (dealing with cheques, credit card payments, NSF reprocessing, administration fees, errors...