Service Scheduler Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Wilcox Door Service Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Wilcox Door Service Inc. is a speedily growing provider in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in January 2017 Wilcox Door Service Inc. is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Wilcox Door Service Inc. opens job chance for Service Scheduler placed in Mississauga, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Service Scheduler, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Service Scheduler January 2017Wilcox Door Service Inc. Mississauga, ON
The Service Scheduler will report directly to the Service Manager and will fulfill a diverse role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
General Planned Maintenance & Responsibilities
- Dispatch Service Technician as required with a focus on managing non-billable hours and leveraging skill-set and organizational efficiency
- Schedule Planned Maintenance Inspections including liaison with Customer on appointment time and required follow-up
- Source the best available price and order necessary materials as required
- Provide Purchase Orders to Service Technicians as required
- Coordinate the pick-up of required materials as necessary
- Reserve rental equipment as required
- Manage Customer issues and concerns through closure or escalate them to the Service Manager to ensure closure
- Maintain shop standards and stock levels
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of all safety materials including vests, glasses and hard hats
- Maintain Health & Safety standards and procedures under the direct supervision of the Operation Manager
- Maintain the proper and safe working of all company equipment including lift, power and hand tools
- Participate in team meeting and provide input and suggestions to improve the Service Department
- Coordinate Service Technicians requests for Personal Time Off (Service Manager approval)
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email requests for service
- Enter new Service Calls into ERP System for dispatch and create Job and Dispatch numbers as required (sub-contractor if we are unable to handle)
- All other duties as assigned by the Service Manager and/or the General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to apply Service Scheduler. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
We are looking for a full time receptionist. The appropriate applicate will work well on their own....
After-school program leaders are responsible for working with children from the ages of 3-10 on a part-time basis on weekdays generally in the 3PM-4PM time...
Processes payment of fees including receipt of cash, cheque and credit card transactions. Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid...
Answer telephone calls and guest inquires. Balance individual cashier audits, including credit card and cash transactions....
Responds to e-mails, telephone and in-person inquiries from staff, Council, the public, agencies and other levels of government regarding any Toronto Public...
Answering telephone enquiries from the public, lawyers, police, immigration, courts, and institutional staff. Maintain adult inmate files and filing system....
Registering patients, answering telephones, filing e-faxes, scheduling patients. Demonstrates a high degree of initiative, self-direction and ability to...
Human Resources - Brampton – Part Time Grocery Clerk (Brampton Store). If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources....
Manage transactions and the cash register with honesty and integrity. A Store Cashier/Stock Clerk acts as the company’s front line contact with customers, and...