Service Scheduler Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Wilcox Door Service Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Wilcox Door Service Inc. is a growing company in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in July 2017 Wilcox Door Service Inc. is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Wilcox Door Service Inc. opens job chance for Service Scheduler located in Mississauga, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and will be closed on the end of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Service Scheduler, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Service Scheduler July 2017Wilcox Door Service Inc. Mississauga, ON
The Service Scheduler will report directly to the Service Manager and will fulfill a diverse role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
General Planned Maintenance & Responsibilities
- Dispatch Service Technician as required with a focus on managing non-billable hours and leveraging skill-set and organizational efficiency
- Schedule Planned Maintenance Inspections including liaison with Customer on appointment time and required follow-up
- Source the best available price and order necessary materials as required
- Provide Purchase Orders to Service Technicians as required
- Coordinate the pick-up of required materials as necessary
- Reserve rental equipment as required
- Manage Customer issues and concerns through closure or escalate them to the Service Manager to ensure closure
- Maintain shop standards and stock levels
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of all safety materials including vests, glasses and hard hats
- Maintain Health & Safety standards and procedures under the direct supervision of the Operation Manager
- Maintain the proper and safe working of all company equipment including lift, power and hand tools
- Participate in team meeting and provide input and suggestions to improve the Service Department
- Coordinate Service Technicians requests for Personal Time Off (Service Manager approval)
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email requests for service
- Enter new Service Calls into ERP System for dispatch and create Job and Dispatch numbers as required (sub-contractor if we are unable to handle)
- All other duties as assigned by the Service Manager and/or the General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Service Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Knowledge of general office procedures, instructions, and relevant reference materials, e.g., telephone directories or lists, staff lists and locations, mailing...
Initiate and encourage partnerships with various agencies such as social service agencies, community organizations, volunteer groups, and community based...
Ability to serve customers with a welcoming attitude. Take down orders correctly. Searching (full or part time) for a willing and eager person to control...
We are committed to hiring staff who not only reflect the diversity of Peel Region, but who will also foster the success of our student population by...
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the incoming mail and deliveries for corporate office, verifying accuracy of orders and entering...
After-school program leaders are responsible for working with children from the ages of 3-10 on a part-time basis on weekdays generally in the 3PM-4PM time...
35 % Verify count and condition of all hotel orders delivered against approved Purchase Orders. Upon employment, all employees are required to fully comply with...
During peak periods the incumbent is a first point of contact for students, staff, faculty and visitors to Sheridan providing information, answering queries on...
At Loblaw, it’s about our respect for the environment, sourcing products with integrity and making a positive difference in the community....