Service Scheduler Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Wilcox Door Service Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Wilcox Door Service Inc. is an evergrowing company in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in October 2017 Wilcox Door Service Inc. is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Wilcox Door Service Inc. opens job chance of Service Scheduler positioned in Mississauga, ON. This chance has been opened at the beginning of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Service Scheduler, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Service Scheduler October 2017Wilcox Door Service Inc. Mississauga, ON
The Service Scheduler will report directly to the Service Manager and will fulfill a diverse role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
General Planned Maintenance & Responsibilities
- Dispatch Service Technician as required with a focus on managing non-billable hours and leveraging skill-set and organizational efficiency
- Schedule Planned Maintenance Inspections including liaison with Customer on appointment time and required follow-up
- Source the best available price and order necessary materials as required
- Provide Purchase Orders to Service Technicians as required
- Coordinate the pick-up of required materials as necessary
- Reserve rental equipment as required
- Manage Customer issues and concerns through closure or escalate them to the Service Manager to ensure closure
- Maintain shop standards and stock levels
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of all safety materials including vests, glasses and hard hats
- Maintain Health & Safety standards and procedures under the direct supervision of the Operation Manager
- Maintain the proper and safe working of all company equipment including lift, power and hand tools
- Participate in team meeting and provide input and suggestions to improve the Service Department
- Coordinate Service Technicians requests for Personal Time Off (Service Manager approval)
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email requests for service
- Enter new Service Calls into ERP System for dispatch and create Job and Dispatch numbers as required (sub-contractor if we are unable to handle)
- All other duties as assigned by the Service Manager and/or the General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Service Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Maintain ongoing development of IT knowledge base through industry contacts, associations and inter-company counterparts and resources....
If you require accommodation, please contact the Human Resources. Disabilities throughout the recruitment process and, upon request,. To our customers....
Excellent oral communication including ability to provide detailed information and answer enquiries in a clear and concise manner....
We ask that you apply via email only, no telephone inquiries or drops ins please – our warehouse is a very happenin’ place!...
Experience with understanding retail operation concepts such as maintaining to store standards, cash handling, and merchandise presentation....
You have a valid Ontario G class drivers license to travel to locations not accessible by public transit on limited notice....
Greet guests in a friendly, positive and respectful manner Qualifications. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the...
Assisting at check-in and baggage drop off, including using a computer based system to issue boarding passes and bag tags, accurately checking passenger...
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience. Administer policies and procedures related to the release of records in processing requests under...