Service Scheduler Job Opening in Mississauga, ON - Wilcox Door Service Inc. Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Wilcox Door Service Inc. is a speedily growing firm in Mississauga, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in August 2017 Wilcox Door Service Inc. is likely to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Wilcox Door Service Inc. opens job chance of Service Scheduler positioned in Mississauga, ON. This option has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're considering Service Scheduler, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Service Scheduler August 2017Wilcox Door Service Inc. Mississauga, ON
The Service Scheduler will report directly to the Service Manager and will fulfill a diverse role with responsibilities including but not limited to:
General Planned Maintenance & Responsibilities
- Dispatch Service Technician as required with a focus on managing non-billable hours and leveraging skill-set and organizational efficiency
- Schedule Planned Maintenance Inspections including liaison with Customer on appointment time and required follow-up
- Source the best available price and order necessary materials as required
- Provide Purchase Orders to Service Technicians as required
- Coordinate the pick-up of required materials as necessary
- Reserve rental equipment as required
- Manage Customer issues and concerns through closure or escalate them to the Service Manager to ensure closure
- Maintain shop standards and stock levels
- Maintain appropriate stock levels of all safety materials including vests, glasses and hard hats
- Maintain Health & Safety standards and procedures under the direct supervision of the Operation Manager
- Maintain the proper and safe working of all company equipment including lift, power and hand tools
- Participate in team meeting and provide input and suggestions to improve the Service Department
- Coordinate Service Technicians requests for Personal Time Off (Service Manager approval)
- Answer incoming telephone calls and email requests for service
- Enter new Service Calls into ERP System for dispatch and create Job and Dispatch numbers as required (sub-contractor if we are unable to handle)
- All other duties as assigned by the Service Manager and/or the General Manager
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Service Scheduler. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Secondary (high) school graduation certificate Experience. Process money, cheques and credit/debit card payments;...
We need 15 more general labor packagers. Visit us at:. The job is easy, just bread packaging....
Please note that all applicants are encouraged to provide a valid email address for communication purposes. If you are a current City of Toronto Local 79 part...
Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc. Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while...
At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development and excellence. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100...
Data entry on computers. We are looking for students and people with little to no experience to come help us at our office....
Almost continuously engaged in one or more physical activities simultaneously. Trophy Foods welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities....
Comply with all safety regulations of assigned tasks, and ensure a clean and safe working environment with active participation in the health and safety program...
Greet guests in a friendly, positive and respectful manner Qualifications. Safeguarding the health and safety of our people and customers is essential to the...