Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator Job Opening in Eastport, NL - Newfoundland Labrador Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Newfoundland Labrador is a rapidly growing firm in Eastport, NL. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in October 2017 Newfoundland Labrador is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Newfoundland Labrador opens job opportunity for Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator placed in Eastport, NL. This option has been opened at the start of October 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator October 2017Newfoundland Labrador Eastport, NL
This is skilled work in the safe operation of a variety of heavy equipment used in highway maintenance work. The incumbent will be required to operate heavy equipment such as a tandem truck, front-end-loader, backhoe, etc.; perform pre and post trip inspections of equipment; prepare and maintain work records on the operation of assigned equipment; in winter - plow, sand and salt roads; perform preventative maintenance functions and non-complex servicing; participate in training, as required; interacts with the general public and perform other related duties as required.
Merit Criteria (What is this?) Screening Criteria
Conditions of Employment (What is this?) Conditions of
Conditions of Acceptance
Applicants must submit a copy of the appropriate operator’s licenses as issued by the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador (Class 03 license with 08 and 09 endorsements).
For more information about this opportunity please call Christine Nurse at (709) 466-4121.
- The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador values diversity in the work place and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Applications should be received before the close of business on the closing date - late applications with explanation may be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit an application that demonstrates the required merit criteria.
- Applications that do not clearly demonstrate the required criteria will be screened-out.
- All applications must contain accurate contact information, including current mailing address, email address and phone number.
- This competition may be used to fill future similar vacancies with the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
You have successfully completed a qualifying course of study that will enable registration with the provincial securities commission to obtain a license to sell...
- Understanding of Hallmark products and program requirements. Ensures displays are full by moving product according to allowable guidelines and orders...
Applicant must be registered to work in Newfoundland. Duties will be the care and transport of emergency and non-emergency patients to and from medical...
Provide outstanding customer service answering general inquiries at the airport. In the course of a day, you will be responsible for greeting passengers,...
No degree, certificate or diploma Experience. Co-ordinate and supervise the work of general farm workers and harvesting labourers;...
Valid Drivers License with a clean Driver's Abstract; Must have a clean certificate of conduct and be able to obtain Transport Canada Security Clearance;...
The candidate will help ensure client’s benefit from the use of a state of the art fitness facility to aid in their rehabilitation, ensuring maximum potential...
The more you sell, the more you earn. Earn 12% - 35% commission on all your customers’ orders, simply by handing out catalogues and directing to your website....
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off. At Scotiabank, we offer a world class culture based on recognition, development...