Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator Job Opening in Eastport, NL - Newfoundland Labrador Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Newfoundland Labrador is a growing company in Eastport, NL. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in March 2017 Newfoundland Labrador is planning to increase the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Newfoundland Labrador opens job chance for Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator placed in Eastport, NL. This chance has been opened at the beginning of March 2017 and you will be closed on the end of the month. If you're interested in Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator March 2017Newfoundland Labrador Eastport, NL
This is skilled work in the safe operation of a variety of heavy equipment used in highway maintenance work. The incumbent will be required to operate heavy equipment such as a tandem truck, front-end-loader, backhoe, etc.; perform pre and post trip inspections of equipment; prepare and maintain work records on the operation of assigned equipment; in winter - plow, sand and salt roads; perform preventative maintenance functions and non-complex servicing; participate in training, as required; interacts with the general public and perform other related duties as required.
Merit Criteria (What is this?) Screening Criteria
Conditions of Employment (What is this?) Conditions of
Conditions of Acceptance
Applicants must submit a copy of the appropriate operator’s licenses as issued by the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador (Class 03 license with 08 and 09 endorsements).
For more information about this opportunity please call Christine Nurse at (709) 466-4121.
- The Government of Newfoundland and Labrador values diversity in the work place and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Preference will be given to applicants who are legally entitled to work in Canada.
- Applications should be received before the close of business on the closing date - late applications with explanation may be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to submit an application that demonstrates the required merit criteria.
- Applications that do not clearly demonstrate the required criteria will be screened-out.
- All applications must contain accurate contact information, including current mailing address, email address and phone number.
- This competition may be used to fill future similar vacancies with the Government of Newfoundland and Labrador.
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Highway Maintenance Equipment Operator. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job