Enumerator - Chilliwack Job Opening in Chilliwack, BC - CMHC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CMHC is an evergrowing company in Chilliwack, BC. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 CMHC is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. CMHC opens job opportunity for Enumerator - Chilliwack positioned in Chilliwack, BC. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of August 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Enumerator - Chilliwack, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Enumerator - Chilliwack August 2017CMHC Chilliwack, BC
Sector : Off. of SVP, Policy, Research & Public Affairs
Language Designation : English Essential
Position Level / Salary Range : 3 ($36,140 to $45,162)
Position Status : Casual
Security Requirement : Reliability Status
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) is the heart of a world leading housing system that is making a difference for Canadians every day by helping them meet their housing needs. As Canada’s authority on housing, CMHC works with a variety of stakeholders to help ensure that the Canadian housing system remains one of the best in the world. Our work matters to a great many people and our employees matter to us.
As an Enumerator, Starts, Completions and Market Absorption Survey, you will collect data related to housing starts, completions, new home sales and pricing
Timeframe: Monthly, approximately 5-10 days / mid-month within your assigned geographic territory.
This casual, part-time position is an exceptional opportunity for an organized and detail-oriented person to achieve his/her professional goals, while creating a sustainable organization that is at the heart of a world leading housing system. Our diverse opportunities and locations across the country enable you to advance and grow your skills, knowledge and career to match your evolving interests and experience.
How You Will Be Contributing
- Working with the Survey Administrator and other enumerators to ensure the on-going achievement of Market Analysis Centers (MAC) goals for collecting high quality survey data within tight monthly deadlines
- Collecting housing market data in a timely and accurate manner within your assigned geographic territory
- Visiting construction sites and sales offices in order to gather required information
- Building and maintaining professional rapport in all your interactions
- Organizing your work to ensure that you deliver quality work within tight deadlines
What We Are Looking For
- A commitment to demonstrating CMHC values
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma.
- Related experience in field data collection or survey-based research and/or data entry is an asset
- Past experience with telephone interviewing, particularly making outbound calls, is considered an asset
- Related experience in the property management and/or real estate industry is deemed an asset
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of survey procedures and data quality techniques
- Strong written communication, oral communication, personal organization and client liaison skills
- Strong numerical aptitude with a high degree of accuracy and a propensity for detail
- Proficiency using computer software tools such as email, spreadsheets and word processors
- Strong organizational skills, particularly the ability to organize and accurately record a high volume of data efficiently
- Familiar with geography in your assigned territory and ability to plan routes and read/follow maps
- Ability to follow very detailed instructions
Client Focus/ Innovation/ Valuing and Respecting Individuals
This job posting will be active until 11:59 pm PST on January 15, 2017 , however, the competition may remain active until a successful candidate has been chosen.
- We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
- Candidates must be eligible for Reliability Clearance
- Candidates who do not meet all of the position requirements may be considered in an under-fill capacity, in which case the person will be hired at a lower level than the position level.
- Ability to manage flexible work hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license may be required and, if so, access to a reliable vehicle and insurance for $1,000,000 public liability and property damage would be required to complete some travel (mostly site visits)
You must manage to fill out certain requirements above to use Enumerator - Chilliwack. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Saputo Dairy Products is looking for part time employees, with the opportunity for full time hours (9 hours shifts, 4 days a week) to work in our Production...
Generous benefits & RRSP matching program. No phone calls please. Plenty of opportunities for advancement & ability to further education within this field at no...
We’re Chilliwack’s trusted local health food store, helping customers make educated choices for all their natural, health related needs....
Must have a valid BC Driver's License. The incumbent will be responsible for setting up deployment areas for the Speed Watch program along with the coordination...
The incumbent in this class will perform a variety of typing, filing, clerical and receptionist duties, varying in degree of responsibility and moderate...
Conduct general administrative duties such as word-processing, photocopying, managing files, answering phones, and using Microsoft applications....
Operating a cash register; \*\*We are looking to hire Store Associates for our new store located in Chilliwack \*\*....
The New Horizons Coordinator provides coordination of targeted training for seniors in topics such as social media for social inclusion, elder abuse training...
Strong WPM, with high level accuracy and attention to detail. HOPE, BRITISH COLUMBIA. Navigation of complex online software to achieve high level client service...