Enumerator - Chilliwack Job Opening in Chilliwack, BC - CMHC Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - CMHC is an evergrowing company in Chilliwack, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in March 2017 CMHC is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. CMHC opens job chance for Enumerator - Chilliwack positioned in Chilliwack, BC. This option has been opened at the start of March 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're enthusiastic about Enumerator - Chilliwack, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Enumerator - Chilliwack March 2017CMHC Chilliwack, BC
Sector : Off. of SVP, Policy, Research & Public Affairs
Language Designation : English Essential
Position Level / Salary Range : 3 ($36,140 to $45,162)
Position Status : Casual
Security Requirement : Reliability Status
Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) is the heart of a world leading housing system that is making a difference for Canadians every day by helping them meet their housing needs. As Canada’s authority on housing, CMHC works with a variety of stakeholders to help ensure that the Canadian housing system remains one of the best in the world. Our work matters to a great many people and our employees matter to us.
As an Enumerator, Starts, Completions and Market Absorption Survey, you will collect data related to housing starts, completions, new home sales and pricing
Timeframe: Monthly, approximately 5-10 days / mid-month within your assigned geographic territory.
This casual, part-time position is an exceptional opportunity for an organized and detail-oriented person to achieve his/her professional goals, while creating a sustainable organization that is at the heart of a world leading housing system. Our diverse opportunities and locations across the country enable you to advance and grow your skills, knowledge and career to match your evolving interests and experience.
How You Will Be Contributing
- Working with the Survey Administrator and other enumerators to ensure the on-going achievement of Market Analysis Centers (MAC) goals for collecting high quality survey data within tight monthly deadlines
- Collecting housing market data in a timely and accurate manner within your assigned geographic territory
- Visiting construction sites and sales offices in order to gather required information
- Building and maintaining professional rapport in all your interactions
- Organizing your work to ensure that you deliver quality work within tight deadlines
What We Are Looking For
- A commitment to demonstrating CMHC values
- Minimum Grade 12 Diploma.
- Related experience in field data collection or survey-based research and/or data entry is an asset
- Past experience with telephone interviewing, particularly making outbound calls, is considered an asset
- Related experience in the property management and/or real estate industry is deemed an asset
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of survey procedures and data quality techniques
- Strong written communication, oral communication, personal organization and client liaison skills
- Strong numerical aptitude with a high degree of accuracy and a propensity for detail
- Proficiency using computer software tools such as email, spreadsheets and word processors
- Strong organizational skills, particularly the ability to organize and accurately record a high volume of data efficiently
- Familiar with geography in your assigned territory and ability to plan routes and read/follow maps
- Ability to follow very detailed instructions
Client Focus/ Innovation/ Valuing and Respecting Individuals
This job posting will be active until 11:59 pm PST on January 15, 2017 , however, the competition may remain active until a successful candidate has been chosen.
- We sincerely thank all candidates for their interest, however, please note that only those applicants selected for further consideration will be contacted. If selected for an interview, please advise us if you require an accommodation.
- Candidates must be eligible for Reliability Clearance
- Candidates who do not meet all of the position requirements may be considered in an under-fill capacity, in which case the person will be hired at a lower level than the position level.
- Ability to manage flexible work hours, including some evenings and weekends.
- A valid driver’s license may be required and, if so, access to a reliable vehicle and insurance for $1,000,000 public liability and property damage would be required to complete some travel (mostly site visits)
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Enumerator - Chilliwack. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by hitting "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can below read different job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Duties include but not limited to customer service, answering phones, intake of client, filing, cleaning, booking appts etc....
Able to follow direction. Busy, organic fertilizer manufacturing facility in Chilliwack is looking to hire 3-4 plant labourers....
You must also have a valid driver’s licence and be able to provide a satisfactory driver’s abstract. As the ideal candidate you have a grade 12 diploma plus...
Join the Ledcor Resources & Transportation team in Chilliwack, BC. Only local candidates will be considered due to the location of this project....
This position requires an experienced customer friendly individual with a positive attitude who is able to work independently and in a team environment....
4 days - 45779 LUCKAKUCK WAY, CHILLIWACK, BC V2R 4E8. Part Time Merchandiser needed to service retail stores in Chilliwack, BC....
Located in Abbotsford BC, the hub of Fraser Valley sustainable farming, BC Egg works to build trust through transparency and to continue raising the bar on...
The Fraser Valley Regional Library is the largest library system in BC, offering a challenging and rewarding environment with a progressive outlook....
Assist patient in filling out Licensed Producer’s application forms. Populate LP template in EMR during the patient visit....