Client Service Representative- Call Center Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a swiftly growing enterprise in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in June 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to boost the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Client Service Representative- Call Center positioned in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of June 2017 and will be closed on the finish of this month. If you're thinking about Client Service Representative- Call Center, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Client Service Representative- Call Center June 2017Passport Health Canada Ottawa, ON
Job Description: Client Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients by responding to service inquiries and conducting soft sales on services offered through Passport Health.
- Respond to client inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule travel and booster appointments
- Promote expansion of products and services offered by Passport Health
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information using the right tools/resources
- Handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with internal departments/co-workers to maximize client experience
- Perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described as determined by call center leadership team.
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior customer service/sales experience (call center experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers / co-workers at all times
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- Excellent track record of attendance and adherence to schedule
- Fluent in verbal and written French is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to apply Client Service Representative- Call Center. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The job duties would include working a busy line as a Barista, stocking, and cleaning. Among the many qualities we look for in applicants are a positive...
Community & Social Services Department, Long Term Care Services, Centre d'Accueil Champlain Branch. Home-like and safe environment in the Long Term Care Home,...
The Children’s Aid Society (CAS) of Ottawa is committed to protecting the children and youth of our community from abuse and neglect....
Provide a “World Class Call” customer service in assisting clients with their inquiries about our products, services, policies and claims (inbound calls)....
Le commis à la préparation des dossiers médicaux travaille avec l’équipe des dossiers médicaux afin de s’assurer que les correspondances soient bien reçues et...
Responsible for providing a high level of customer service to our hotel guests by greeting them with a smile and checking them in quickly, efficiently without...
Novotel is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, members of racialized groups/visible minorities,...
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
If you have valid test results using the CRA standardized assessment tools, you do not need to be reassessed;...