Client Service Representative- Call Center Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and professional area, in April 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to increase the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Client Service Representative- Call Center put in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of April 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Client Service Representative- Call Center, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Client Service Representative- Call Center April 2017Passport Health Canada Ottawa, ON
Job Description: Client Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients by responding to service inquiries and conducting soft sales on services offered through Passport Health.
- Respond to client inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule travel and booster appointments
- Promote expansion of products and services offered by Passport Health
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information using the right tools/resources
- Handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with internal departments/co-workers to maximize client experience
- Perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described as determined by call center leadership team.
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior customer service/sales experience (call center experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers / co-workers at all times
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- Excellent track record of attendance and adherence to schedule
- Fluent in verbal and written French is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out certain requirements above to use Client Service Representative- Call Center. If you have already meet the requirements, you can apply over the internet and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read various other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
The Social Justice Tribunals Ontario (SJTO) is a cluster of eight adjudicative tribunals with a mandate to resolve applications and appeals brought under nine...
Cultural and educational programs, International Visitor Leadership Program. Certificate, permanent residency card, etc.)....
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. Competence in handling cash and credit card transactions....
Women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and persons in visible minority groups. The Ottawa Marriott is also committed to selection based on merit...
Possess a valid driver’s license. Your definition of giving an excellent customer service is warmly greeting people and answering their needs with diligence,...
Greeting visitors in a courteous and respectful manner; The opening of the Canadian History Hall and ongoing commemorations of the First World War Centenary is...
Have a passport - Have a valid driver licence. Required license or certification:. Be over the age of 19. Be in good physical condition and able to carry 25kg....
Answer incoming calls from customers to troubleshoot problems and provide information. Route calls to appropriate resources....
A valid Ontario unrestricted "G" class driver’s license (or provincial equivalent) with no more than 6 demerit....