Client Service Representative- Call Center Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a quickly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and professional area, in October 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Client Service Representative- Call Center located in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the start of October 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're considering Client Service Representative- Call Center, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Client Service Representative- Call Center October 2017Passport Health Canada Ottawa, ON
Job Description: Client Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients by responding to service inquiries and conducting soft sales on services offered through Passport Health.
- Respond to client inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule travel and booster appointments
- Promote expansion of products and services offered by Passport Health
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information using the right tools/resources
- Handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with internal departments/co-workers to maximize client experience
- Perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described as determined by call center leadership team.
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior customer service/sales experience (call center experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers / co-workers at all times
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- Excellent track record of attendance and adherence to schedule
- Fluent in verbal and written French is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Client Service Representative- Call Center. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on line and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you are not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Valid 'G' driver's licence (or equivalent as accepted by the Province of Ontario) with acceptable driving record....
If this is your first online application please refer to our resources on how to apply for jobs online. Recreation, Cultural & Facility Services Department,...
Duties include accounts receivable and payables, reconciliations as well as administrative activities for the licensing of vehicles, registration of sold units,...
Assisting with answering incoming telephone calls and emails, assigning requests for legal advice to CNPS lawyers, processing mail and updating periodicals....
Leads the analysis, design, development and implementation of computerized databases and information systems required to support the operations and to ensure...
Baccalauréat en communications, marketing ou relations publiques jumelé à un minimum de deux (2) ans d'expérience ou un diplôme d'études collégiales dans une...
All Candidates must have a G class drivers license with a clean driving record or their own transportation of getting to our shop in Stittsville....
Valid Canadian drivers permit to be able to attend duties around the city easily. This includes but not limited to bookkeeping utilizing an existing software,...
Answers telephone and correspondence inquiries by supporting RCM clients with all inquiries related to their client profiles by keeping a first call resolution...