Client Service Representative- Call Center Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is an evergrowing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in January 2017 Passport Health Canada is planning to raise the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Client Service Representative- Call Center placed in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the beginning of January 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're interested in Client Service Representative- Call Center, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Client Service Representative- Call Center January 2017Passport Health Canada Ottawa, ON
Job Description: Client Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients by responding to service inquiries and conducting soft sales on services offered through Passport Health.
- Respond to client inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule travel and booster appointments
- Promote expansion of products and services offered by Passport Health
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information using the right tools/resources
- Handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with internal departments/co-workers to maximize client experience
- Perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described as determined by call center leadership team.
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior customer service/sales experience (call center experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers / co-workers at all times
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- Excellent track record of attendance and adherence to schedule
- Fluent in verbal and written French is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Client Service Representative- Call Center. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the net and send your new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this given information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Able to work independently with a high degree of organization and attention to detail. The role of the administrative assistant is to maintain research...
The Central Receptionist also provides a broad range of clerical/reception support to all components of the Sandy Hill Community Health Centre....
You have a valid class G driver's licence or equivalent as recognized by the Province of Ontario. The candidate is required to successfully complete training on...
Ensure shipping orders are processed properly through shipping product examination, packaging and assembly operations....
Proposes program ideas, suggests and lines up guests or interviewees, prepares background notes and questions, interviews on or off air, and provides narration...
Le/la commis d’étage à la responsabilité de la gestion des dossiers cliniques des patients, de la réservation au préalable des procédures chirurgicales et...
Experience booking appointments, consultations, procedures and filing patients report. Community college diploma or equivalent;...
Remember to upload a copy of your diploma(s) or a certificate of merit as well as a current version of your CV into the My documents section of your career...
Valid 'G' driver's licence (or equivalent as accepted by the Province of Ontario) with acceptable driving record....