Client Service Representative- Call Center Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a swiftly growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and industrial area, in July 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Client Service Representative- Call Center put in Ottawa, ON. This prospect has been opened at the beginning of July 2017 and you will be closed on the end of this month. If you're interested in Client Service Representative- Call Center, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Client Service Representative- Call Center July 2017Passport Health Canada Ottawa, ON
Job Description: Client Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients by responding to service inquiries and conducting soft sales on services offered through Passport Health.
- Respond to client inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule travel and booster appointments
- Promote expansion of products and services offered by Passport Health
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information using the right tools/resources
- Handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with internal departments/co-workers to maximize client experience
- Perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described as determined by call center leadership team.
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior customer service/sales experience (call center experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers / co-workers at all times
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- Excellent track record of attendance and adherence to schedule
- Fluent in verbal and written French is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Client Service Representative- Call Center. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on-line and send your brand-new CV by pressing "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful that you should get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can read other job informations below.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
C2C is currently looking to hire a AZ truck driver to run a dedicated B-Train lane between Pembroke ON....
Reporting to the Manager, Career Services and Welcome Centre, Student Support Services, the incumbent is responsible for providing comprehensive clerical and...
If you are passionate about what you do, motivated by improving the health of the community, excited by leading-edge medical technology, and as committed to...
\*To verify and confirm the daily cash, and credit card deposits, reconciling deposits against the Front Office system and bank records....
Applicants who apply to this selection process must include in their application a valid e-mail address and make sure this address is functional at all times...
Oral communication skills to provide detailed explanations, accurate interpretations of policies and procedures to customers and provide advice to customers...
As part of Algonquin College’s Community Employment Services team, the incumbent is responsible for supporting the full suite of Ministry of Advanced Education...
Reporting to the Manager, the Program Assistant - CISS is responsible for assisting the educator in supporting a child (ren) with special needs at the Headstart...
We operate across a range of highly focused business solutions including cash services, protective services and aviation services....