Client Service Representative- Call Center Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a quickly growing company in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the business and industrial area, in March 2017 Passport Health Canada is likely to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Passport Health Canada opens job opportunity for Client Service Representative- Call Center positioned in Ottawa, ON. This opportunity has been opened at the start of March 2017 and will be closed on the end of this month. If you're thinking about Client Service Representative- Call Center, please read about the conditions and conditions below.
Client Service Representative- Call Center March 2017Passport Health Canada Ottawa, ON
Job Description: Client Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients by responding to service inquiries and conducting soft sales on services offered through Passport Health.
- Respond to client inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule travel and booster appointments
- Promote expansion of products and services offered by Passport Health
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information using the right tools/resources
- Handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with internal departments/co-workers to maximize client experience
- Perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described as determined by call center leadership team.
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior customer service/sales experience (call center experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers / co-workers at all times
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- Excellent track record of attendance and adherence to schedule
- Fluent in verbal and written French is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
You must be able to fill out the requirements above to use Client Service Representative- Call Center. If you have already meet up with the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your new CV by clicking "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful for you to get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job