Client Service Representative- Call Center Job Opening in Ottawa, ON - Passport Health Canada Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Passport Health Canada is a quickly growing business in Ottawa, ON. To accelerate the development of the continuing business and commercial area, in August 2017 Passport Health Canada is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing human resources. Passport Health Canada opens job chance for Client Service Representative- Call Center located in Ottawa, ON. This chance has been opened at the start of August 2017 and will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're enthusiastic about Client Service Representative- Call Center, please read about the conditions and terms below.
Client Service Representative- Call Center August 2017Passport Health Canada Ottawa, ON
Job Description: Client Sales Representative (CSR)
The CSR is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to clients by responding to service inquiries and conducting soft sales on services offered through Passport Health.
- Respond to client inquiries via multiple communication channels
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Schedule travel and booster appointments
- Promote expansion of products and services offered by Passport Health
- Provide accurate, valid and timely information using the right tools/resources
- Handle complex processes and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively with internal departments/co-workers to maximize client experience
- Perform any reasonable work requested that falls within the qualifications but not specifically described as determined by call center leadership team.
- High school diploma/GED
- Prior customer service/sales experience (call center experience preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers / co-workers at all times
- Experience working in fast-paced, goal oriented and team based environment
- Proficiency with Windows based applications (ability to navigate within multiple screens)
- Excellent track record of attendance and adherence to schedule
- Fluent in verbal and written French is required
Job Type: Part-time
- Ottawa, ON
- High school or equivalent
You must have the ability to fill out the requirements above to use Client Service Representative- Call Center. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply on the web and send your brand-new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read additional job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Acting as a Welcome Ambassador for our arriving guests at the Ottawa Airport and encourage and assist guests to utilize the self service kiosks....
Under the direction of the Coordinator of the Representation Section, this position provides secretarial and administrative support to the national and/or...
Answering and transferring incoming telephone calls. Receives, sorts, and distributes incoming and outgoing mail....
Processing a high volume of e-mails and incoming phone calls. Operate as the liaison between our Costco.ca customers, vendors, buying and operations staff....
Answering/directing telephone calls. Greet and triage in person and on the telephone. Please visit our website to learn more about us at nepeanoptometric.com....
Be aware of and make use of relevant community resources. Program Development includes:. Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of social, environmental, and...
Ability to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identity Card in accordance with the Airport Restricted Area Access Clearance Program regulated by Transport...
Somerset West Community Health Centre is a well-established, non-profit, multi-service centre providing health, social and community outreach services with an...
And performing various administrative and financial duties for both Community Life Service and Conventions and Reservations....