Shipping and Receiving/General Laborer Job Opening in Chilliwack, BC - Mussell Crane MFG Recruitment 2017
Role: Shipping and Receiving/ General Laborer
Location: Chilliwack, BC
Timing to Fill Role: ASAP – full time 40hrs per week
Mussell Crane Manufacturing is an aboriginal owned and operated company that was founded in 1991 by owner Fred Mussell. Their primary business is the design, fabrication, freight, installation and service of overhead bridge cranes, gantry cranes, jib cranes, and custom design material handling equipment.
Located in Chilliwack, BC with the production facilities totaling over 50,000sq. Ft., we are close to the U.S border and have options of rail and water transportation nearby. We have developed into a major manufacturer/supplier to commercial, military, and government sectors all over Canada and the United States.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, fast learning, energetic and reliable professional. Previous Shipping/Receiving experience preferred. Someone, who is eager to learn and interested in growing within the company. Must be a team player.
· Must have a valid driver’s license
· Able to work independently and in group settings
· Fork lift certification preferred (training available on site if required)
· Overhead crane operating certification preferred (training available on site if required)
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Word/Excel/Office
· Will be required to lift 50lbs
· Well-mannered when dealing with customers and vendors
· Handles fast paced environments and stress well
· Able to read and fill out bills of lading and Customs/Brokerage forms
· Accurate and detailed orientated a must
Duties include but not limited to:
· Forklift duties | unloading shipments and moving inventory around warehouses
· Inventory counts
· Organizing stock
· Packing orders that need to be shipped out
· Filling out bill of landings/packing slips
· Picking up from vendors and delivering parts to customers
For all inquiries please email your resume or drop off at:
620B Wellington Ave
Chilliwack, BC V2P 6J1
Job Type: Full-time
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
Operate all equipment, including small hand tools, in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies, and procedures....
Must hold a valid BC Driver's Licence; Commercial program supplemented by formal training in clerical and receptionist courses and experience working in a...
A valid BC Driver's License - candidates will be asked to provide a satisfactory Driver’s Abstract. Completion of pesticide certification is considered an asset...
Located at 4221 Yarrow Central Road, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 5E3, is looking for one Retail Store supervisor, for our business consisting of Gas Station, Liquor...
Must possess a valid Class 5 driver’s license and clean drivers abstract, a Class 3 driver’s license would be an asset....
45779 Luckakuck Way, Chilliwack, BC V2R 4E. Currently we are hiring for an Administrative Officer. Tracks office supply inventory, approves supply orders and...
They have the ability to make a positive difference in the day of our customers. Their work goes beyond suggesting delicious meal suggestions – they create...
As the Receptionist, you will be the face and voice of our organization as the initial contact answering phones, directing calls, and coordinating with guests...
Demonstrated communication and math skills that show your ability to communicate and follow oral and written instructions and procedures, and have the potential...