Heavy Equipment Operator Job Opening in Vancouver Island, BC - Sivott Recruitment 2017
CanadasCareer.com - Sivott is a rapidly growing enterprise in Vancouver Island, BC. To accelerate the development of the business and commercial area, in December 2017 Sivott is planning to improve the number of employees and improve existing recruiting. Sivott opens job chance of Heavy Equipment Operator placed in Vancouver Island, BC. This chance has been opened at the start of December 2017 and you will be closed on the finish of the month. If you're thinking about Heavy Equipment Operator, please read about the terms and conditions below.
Heavy Equipment Operator December 2017Sivott Vancouver Island, BC
Responsible for safely and efficiently operating heavy equipment in the quarry site inclusive of excavators, haulers, trucks, front-end loaders/block loader, dozers and performing daily inspections and maintenance on the equipment.
Must be committed to safe working practices and following safety protocol. Must display positive behaviors that support Company objectives and targets. Vancouver Island based applicants only.
Key Result Areas & Specific Responsibilities:
- Operate all heavy equipment in a safe and efficient way according to all relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Monitor equipment during operation;
- Conduct equipment maintenance and safety inspections;
- Clean heavy equipment as scheduled and/or required;
- Ensure heavy equipment is safely and securely stored;
- Advise the Shift Boss of any requirements for maintenance or repairs;
- Follow site operational procedures inclusive of check-ins; logbook recordings, inventory recordings and all reporting requirements;
- Carry out daily and cycle clean up duties;
- Ensure familiarity and compliance with Site Safety plan, Mines Act, Regulations and Code at all times;
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school education or equivalent;
- Heavy equipment operations experience - minimum of 10 years;
- Dimension stone extraction methods / open pit mining experience – minimum 5 years
- Valid driver’s license and a clean driving record; and
- Strong focus on safety training.
The Heavy Equipment Operator has a physically strenuous and demanding job. He/she will be lifting, pulling and managing heavy equipment objects. The Heavy Equipment Operator will have to work in all weather, and must be prepared for both extreme heat and cold. The Heavy Equipment Operator must ensure that all activities are completed in a safe and efficient way.
Job Type: Full-time
You must be able to fill out certain requirements above to use Heavy Equipment Operator. If you've already meet the requirements, you can apply online and send your new CV by clicking on "Apply Online" button. I hope this information is useful so that you can get job you want. If you're not interested with this job, you can below read other job informations.
Apply for Job
Related Canada Career
In accordance with the Vision, Purpose, and Values, and strategic direction of Island Health (Vancouver Island Health Authority), patient and staff safety is a...
Assist UPS Drivers in delivering packages and providing customer service near or around their local areas....
Should you feel that you may be in an actual or potential Conflict of Interest in regard to this job opportunity, you must communicate with the designated Human...
Valid BC Driver's License. Directs the effective and efficient use of available resources, including alignment/realignment of staffing resources, providing...
We believe that developing a winning team of employees is critical to the long term viability of our company. All candidates must successfully complete a seri ...
Possess a valid driver’s license. This drop box allows you to register with Catalyst Paper and submit a resume for consideration in our Crofton Division paper...
Certificate of competency as a 4th Class Power Engineer. Graduation from a recognized program in power engineering, plus two years' recent related experience or...
Valid BC Driver’s License. As part of the provincial mental health services continuum, BC Mental Health & Substance Use Services provides a diverse range of...
Applicants will have completed Grade 12, plus a minimum 6 month Applied Business Technology or Administrative Assistant training program at an accredited...